Girls Gone Mild

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Economics, might minor in Finance … gotta decide asap though[/quote]

I was thinking this, because I’m just straight shooting right now, thought I might challenge myself.[/quote]

Nothing good in life comes easy … figured by the end of it all I’ll have something spectacular lol[/quote]

Well, the reason I say this is because well I do nothing but go to class, workout, eat, sleep. If all I do in regards to class is go to actual class, then I might as well spend a little more time in class getting a minor or a double major.

The reason I posted this is because as carbiduis said, I really do not think current culture (specially pop culture) is good for anyone, especially kids, and then even worse for daughters.

Oh by the way, I went to a Ralph Nader speech. Interesting…I do not agree with everything the man says, but I will say he does have some tact, I listened to about two people repeatedly verbally insult the man at his own speech during Q&A.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

I was thinking this, because I’m just straight shooting right now, thought I might challenge myself.[/quote]

Nothing good in life comes easy … figured by the end of it all I’ll have something spectacular lol[/quote]

Words to live by, my kid was born the day I graduated high school. I spent the next 14 years working two jobs and going to college full time. Now I have it made. Good luck and keep in touch by that point I will be ready to retire and you can manage my money. :slight_smile:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
Let’s only hope that this show catches on, I couldn’t imagine raising a daughter in todays society. [/quote]

I can’t imagine you raising a daughter either. That would mean you’d have had to impregnate a woman.

:shudder:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
Let’s only hope that this show catches on, I couldn’t imagine raising a daughter in todays society. [/quote]

I can’t imagine you raising a daughter either. That would mean you’d have had to impregnate a woman.

:shudder:[/quote]

It would also mean that he would first have to meet a woman that would be willing to talk to him and not “play games”.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

It would also mean that he would first have to meet a woman that would be willing to talk to him and not “play games”.
[/quote]

LMFAO! That thread…!

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

Well, the reason I say this is because well I do nothing but go to class, workout, eat, sleep. If all I do in regards to class is go to actual class, then I might as well spend a little more time in class getting a minor or a double major.[/quote]

You don’t attend mass?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[/quote]

LMFAO! That thread…!
[/quote]

Youch! Burn… Not sure which thread that^^ is referring to though. Might a kind soul supply a link for the lolz?

I am mildly interested in the idea of this. I’ll take a look at it when I get home. Hopefully it’ll be different from the Jersey Shore “It’s like a train wreck and I can’t look away” sort of entertainment.

Well, the reason I say this is because well I do nothing but go to class, workout, eat, sleep. If all I do in regards to class is go to actual class, then I might as well spend a little more time in class getting a minor or a double major.[/quote]

You and I should be best friends.

[quote]A Ninny Mouse wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[/quote]

LMFAO! That thread…!
[/quote]

Youch! Burn… Not sure which thread that^^ is referring to though. Might a kind soul supply a link for the lolz?

I am mildly interested in the idea of this. I’ll take a look at it when I get home. Hopefully it’ll be different from the Jersey Shore “It’s like a train wreck and I can’t look away” sort of entertainment. [/quote]

The link:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sex_girls_pictures_hot_pics_photo_women/girls_play_games

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

You don’t attend mass?[/quote]

Yes, I was going off the whole eat, train, sleep, repeat idea that goes on around here.

You and I should be best friends.[/quote]

What part makes you think I would qualify to be a best friend?

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[/quote]
Got any suggestions? It’s just been more of the same since I made that thread, this shit is unbelievable.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

Don’t forget about adoption

So I’m just wondering, do you actually lift weights? Or do you just draw cartoons of yourself lifting weights? I saw a picture of you in a beard thread…and, well…you looked like the skinny fat type, just sayin.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[/quote]

LMFAO! That thread…!
[/quote]

I am mildly interested in the idea of this. I’ll take a look at it when I get home. Hopefully it’ll be different from the Jersey Shore “It’s like a train wreck and I can’t look away” sort of entertainment. [/quote]

Oh, it will provide you with minutes and minutes of entertainment…get some pop corn, get a few people to read/act out each post from the respective member, you’ll have a blast! It’s the type of trainwreck you can’t look away from, at least thats what I was aiming for. Let me know what you think

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
what Polo said.

x 50023x234-455/91-128,623[/quote]

What he means is:

what Polo said.

x 11,576,754

I know. I’m bored…[/quote]
Me too, I actually checked your answer.

It’s right :slight_smile:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
what Polo said.

x 50023x234-455/91-128,623[/quote]

What he means is:

what Polo said.

x 11,576,754

I know. I’m bored…[/quote]
Me too, I actually checked your answer.

It’s right :)[/quote]

Haha!!

PS- Guys, don’t get a minor. If you are going to do it, double major. I minored in Business and I can’t even fill that shit in on applications anywhere nor does anyone take it seriously. I majored in Physics tho so it could just be an odd combo

In response to the video link, and those who created it.

Tits…OR…Get The Fudge Out.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

Don’t forget about adoption

So I’m just wondering, do you actually lift weights? Or do you just draw cartoons of yourself lifting weights? I saw a picture of you in a beard thread…and, well…you looked like the skinny fat type, just sayin.[/quote]

Are you too lazy to look at the photos in my profile? It’s public.

And who are you to criticize my physique?