T Nation

Girls Gone Mild

http://www.firstthings.com/blogs/theanchoress/2010/09/08/girls-gone-mild/

In the video above, we see Brooke (Yes! Brooke White from American Idol!) and Summer learning the ropes of producing a successful reality television show. Cat fights, train wrecks, and foul language ensue. No, really. Youâ??ll have to watch it to see what I mean.

What I really like about The Girls With Glasses and their show is that they demonstrate that girls donâ??t have to sell their dignity to be entertaining. Girls can be smart, funny, pretty, and cool without taking their clothes off or even getting drunk on TV.

Yeah, different strokes.

Do they show nipple? If you can’t promise me nipple then I ain’t clickin’

what Polo said.

x 50023x234-455/91-128,623

^How’d you get my phone number?

Bout 15 bathroom stalls in San Francisco.

not that I frequent those places…ya’know.

It’s just that, well. ya’know.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
what Polo said.

x 50023x234-455/91-128,623[/quote]

What he means is:

what Polo said.

x 11,576,754

I know. I’m bored…

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Girls can be smart, funny, pretty, and cool without taking their clothes off or even getting drunk on TV.

[/quote]

They can?

Learn something new everyday.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
^How’d you get my phone number?[/quote]

I thought you were blocked from T-Nation at work?

^I am…you’re assuming I’m at work…

I’m at school watching Jurassic Park for an intro to film class

[quote]polo77j wrote:
^I am…you’re assuming I’m at work…[/quote]

You know what that say when you assume u make an “ass out u and me”. Okay lame but what the fuck, what up Polo.

^not much buddy … school and work and the gf and fun where I can fit it … that about sums THAT up

How YOU doin?!

^doing well, work, wife, teenagers, football season. What you going to school for?

Economics, might minor in Finance … gotta decide asap though

With the over all goal of what? CPA? Teacher? Just curious in between patients here at the office.

Let’s only hope that this show catches on, I couldn’t imagine raising a daughter in todays society.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
With the over all goal of what? CPA? Teacher? Just curious in between patients here at the office.[/quote]

Well, after all’s said and done I’ll have an MBA with the hopes of starting my own investing/consulting company…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Economics, might minor in Finance … gotta decide asap though[/quote]

I was thinking this, because I’m just straight shooting right now, thought I might challenge myself.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
With the over all goal of what? CPA? Teacher? Just curious in between patients here at the office.[/quote]

Well, after all’s said and done I’ll have an MBA with the hopes of starting my own investing/consulting company…[/quote]

How long will that take? Not my field so I have no Idea.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Well, after all’s said and done I’ll have an MBA with the hopes of starting my own investing/consulting company…[/quote]

How long will that take? Not my field so I have no Idea. [/quote]

Ultimately, including gaining experience and knowing what the fuck I’m doing? 10 maybe 20 years?

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Economics, might minor in Finance … gotta decide asap though[/quote]

I was thinking this, because I’m just straight shooting right now, thought I might challenge myself.[/quote]

Nothing good in life comes easy … figured by the end of it all I’ll have something spectacular lol