Girlfriend too big

Haven’t you people figured out that this post reeks of total BS!!! Obviously Thad is merely trying to get a rise out of people and he has definitely succeed in irking Dre and ironbabe. Why don’t you people give this post all the attention it deserves and pass it over. Its obviously meant to be a comedy bit.
L8R

Poor Lipo started this thread and Thad has hijacked it. Thad, if you are so pissed off and miserable with her-leave. If she is SELF motivated enough, she will post her own questions, which we will be happy to respond to, or join a gym and ask there. Leave her alone. Stop the Jerry Springer crap.

Thad-you are a pussy.

CAN WE STOP, READ AND THINK FOR A SECOND BEFORE WE BLOW OUR LOAD IN A POST. Cyman - If you had read the posts you would see LT irked me by starting this insult driven thread in complete ignorance of Thads poor taste attempt at humour. Of course its bullshit - my last post said this by more politely saying it was “sarcastic”. Thad isnt irking me at all - in fact Im glad hes running this little Troll 101 class for the internet ignorant. You, on the other hand, will irk me if you judge me or my posts unfairly again.

A Girl,

I didn’t start this thread. Mine is “Girlfriend ‘getting’ too big”. But thanks for the concern.

Thad, you really appear to be rather pathetic. A little compassion would go a long way Bud! Do you think your wife enjoys being that heavy? No one wants to look that way. Obviously something is driving those cravings that she cannot control. I think you both need counseling…separately as I am sure joint counseling would just be you ranting like a lunatic about her weight. As for your screwing around on the side, I doubt it. Who would want to be with someone who treats people the way you do? I’m sure you probably throw these imaginary affairs up in her face though. Anything to make her feel worse. The best thing you could do for her would be to leave her so that she can find her self respect again. Sorry Dre but this mouse of a man just turns my stomach and I had to vent a little. Go for it Naturalman!!

Freakshit…If i’m a pussy than it must be true…you’re are what you eat. That makes you dick and hairy man ass!

I smell Bullshit. This is probably the same fem-o-phobe piece of shit who put Winstrol in his girlfriend’s shakes.

I smell bullshit, too. If it’s not, though, here’s my take, Thad: Stop whining like a pussy and leave her like a real T-Man would. People change when they want to and like Ironbabe said, if they have something worth changing it for. Obviously, you’re not worht it to her. If you were a real T-Man, I suspect you wouldn’t be whining like a little bitch about getting your “fat whale” of a wife/girlfriend/whatever in shape, you’d leave. And if you were a real T-Man and you loved her, you’d show a little more friggin’ respect. NaturalMan, I’m with you. Beat his ass. :slight_smile:

I AM NATURALMAN!

Well, it looks like Naturalman CAN meet Thad in person then!

Dre: First, I’m female, and second, I wasn’t “insulting” Thad, he does a good job of that himself. I merely suggested that his wife (if she actually exists) could be depressed and the shitty things he says to her in no way helps. If you find that insulting, then what would you think if I told you to take a flying leap at a rolling donut?
I (and it appears many people here) don’t see Thad’s rants as a failed attempt at humor. I see a weak man taking out his insecurities on a weaker person. If that’s insulting, so be it; he’s earned it.

I am Thad!

I hope your kidding.

No, he’s not kidding…he’s me.

Hehehe…this has got to be a phony post. Dude is “yanking everyone’s chain”