T Nation

Girlfriend Lost Interest During PCT

Has anyone ever experienced a situation were while you were on cycle the girl you were dating was all into you and was all over you but as soon as you came off and started PCT using either Nolva or Clomid they slowly started losing interest and within weeks of the start of PCT they dumped you?

I’ve had this happen almost 4 times now with 4 different women and the only common denominator was I was in PCT and on a SERM. I’m trying to make sense of it and see if this has happened to anyone else.

maybe you’re just a douche during PCT

hahaha this has never happened to me since Ive never actually cycled, but Im very interested…

I watched a documentary a couple weeks ago about how pheremones alter sexual attraction and how women prefer manly men at certain times of the month (while ovulating) and more beta males that will take care of them during other times…they were also more attractive to high T (and presumably low E) guys at those times…

Maybe your corresponding increase in E turned her off during that specific time? And you just keep mistiming it 4 times now?

rds, i dont think i’m acting any different. maybe a little more emotional than usual but nothing that isnt controllable.

VT, I really wish I knew because its aggrevating. I meet a great girl while i’m on and then go pct and boom the relationship dies off. thankfully the last one hasnt left yet but i’m thinking thats only because i havent done a normal pct, i did the test taper so it wasnt as bad but i’m really wondering if the combination of nolva and lower test levels than when you were on had anything to do with this. if this is the case then it must be a side effect that happens in some men or just me. but the whole pheromone idea really hit home with this. From what i read about pheromones test directly affects them and if your test levels are in the dumpster and your e levels are up there then i can see the woman losing attraction because in essence to her it feels like she’s dating a girl from a chemical attraction perspective. if that makes any sense.

How low were your t-levels?

Shouldn’t Clomid keep it fairly high? Or did you have high estrogen?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
hahaha this has never happened to me since Ive never actually cycled, but Im very interested…

I watched a documentary a couple weeks ago about how pheremones alter sexual attraction and how women prefer manly men at certain times of the month (while ovulating) and more beta males that will take care of them during other times…they were also more attractive to high T (and presumably low E) guys at those times…

Maybe your corresponding increase in E turned her off during that specific time? And you just keep mistiming it 4 times now?
[/quote]

I think Balla’s cracked it!

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
hahaha this has never happened to me since Ive never actually cycled, but Im very interested…

I watched a documentary a couple weeks ago about how pheremones alter sexual attraction and how women prefer manly men at certain times of the month (while ovulating) and more beta males that will take care of them during other times…they were also more attractive to high T (and presumably low E) guys at those times…

Maybe your corresponding increase in E turned her off during that specific time? And you just keep mistiming it 4 times now?
[/quote]

This.
I agree with the OP, I definetly notice a difference in behaviour of my girl when in PCT than when on cycle. And I have always considered it to be attributed to the pheromones released by high T levels. I have also had random girls approach me on cycle for my number, I attribute all this to high T levels 100%.
I think PTDave also had similar experiences at his girls graduation or something.
I dont think there is any way around it OP, just suck it up.

SB

I look like a fucking model so I cant comment on this, sry.

But on a serious note, I think it has to do both with pheromones AND your confidence levels. You might not be perceiving it yourself, and women probably cant tell either except subconsciously, but high T and on gear = “oh man im hot and big and feel awesome”. This, even if you dont notice it urself, will influence the way you act, the way you talk, the way you are…

Its you, 100%.

You’re probably a bitch whiney, demanding, complaining sack of estradiol while on a SERM.

What dose were you running? Clomid or Nolva?

IMO stock up on OTC supplements and Cialis, so that you are 1.) constantly attacking your girl(s) with a rock hard penis and 2.) not looking like a bloated sack of fat. This will help you keep your unquantifiable ‘alphaness’. Also be sure to give her lots of space, high E will make you clingy (think of everything you fear going into a relationship), if your around her less she will desire you more, in some cases, and attribute your mood changes to business and fatigue.

You could also try a stasis taper. It really does work, despite what people say about the length of HPTA suppression etc.

I really think the best option overall is to her the truth, although I understand why in many cases thats not really an option.

Cheers,
-PTD

Also, give us the details of your cycle, it’s possible due to the compounds or timing that part or all of your PCT is inneffective. SERM + suppressive compounds still active = super bitch mode.

[quote]zraw wrote:
I look like a fucking model so I cant comment on this, sry.
[/quote]

LOL!

Also what PTD said is true, high E will make you clingy. I cant count how many times I tell my girl I love her when on PCT. Also I went to watch the Expendables in the cinema after a Tren cycle, all the boys walked out saying “woo what a fucking kick-ass movie”, I was saying why would you watch this movie it has no story line and just mindless violence haha.

On a different note, im looking to do a taper PTD. How were your results?

SB

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Its you, 100%.

You’re probably a bitch whiney, demanding, complaining sack of estradiol while on a SERM.

What dose were you running? Clomid or Nolva?

IMO stock up on OTC supplements and Cialis, so that you are 1.) constantly attacking your girl(s) with a rock hard penis and 2.) not looking like a bloated sack of fat. This will help you keep your unquantifiable ‘alphaness’. Also be sure to give her lots of space, high E will make you clingy (think of everything you fear going into a relationship), if your around her less she will desire you more, in some cases, and attribute your mood changes to business and fatigue.

You could also try a stasis taper. It really does work, despite what people say about the length of HPTA suppression etc.

I really think the best option overall is to her the truth, although I understand why in many cases thats not really an option.

Cheers,
-PTD [/quote]

Thats the problem this time around I was doing a stasis taper so I truely believe it took longer for the inevitable to happen but regarding the dosage i was on 20mg of Nolva during the taper. The previous 3 times I did not do the taper so I did the regular nolva protocol and the relationship fell to shit sooner. i

would say the average was 5 to 6 weeks after the start of pct the relationship was over and the excuse all 3 times was they lost interest. for me this cannot be a coincidence. the other fucked up issue is that prior to the first cycle i ever did about 7 years ago i always had these problems with women. it was only after i did my first cycle i had a relationship last much longer than 1 month and of course that ended the minute my cycle was over.

since that time up until a cycle a year and a half ago i had the same recurring relationship issues. since then the last 3 relationships i had while on a cycle ended as soon as pct started. so im convinced i may naturally have low t and the combination of the pct and a serm just exacerbates the issue and when i’m on cycle all of these issues disappear and make me completely normal. I know this is alot but i’ve been trying to figure this shit out for the last week and it really pisses me off because i dont know what the hell is going on but i’m tired of going through this. if i gotta be on for life then so be it, i’d rather be on aas than taking a shit ton of mental medications.

The current one knows I was on and knew everything and I tried to warn her I could possibly be acting different but it didnt matter because the same shit happened but difference is she hasnt left quite yet and we are working on the relationship. But going back and reflecting on the last 2 months even during the statis taper i was getting very needy, very bitchy, and very clingy. I reacted to shit that would never bother me when i’m on.

Get some HCG and Cialis, it may be mostly/partly mental. Pin the HCG for awhile, that will rule out primary hypgonadism if it works well. Contemplate for awhile if you really do want to do TRT for the rest of your life. Get some bloods done after coming off the HCG and go to your doctor with the results. Explain your relationship problems, describe everything in detail and go from there.

TBH I just get really ‘cuddly’ barf when on SERMs, my GF actually loves it lol.

Good luck with everything,
-PTD

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Get some HCG and Cialis, it may be mostly/partly mental. Pin the HCG for awhile, that will rule out primary hypgonadism if it works well. Contemplate for awhile if you really do want to do TRT for the rest of your life. Get some bloods done after coming off the HCG and go to your doctor with the results. Explain your relationship problems, describe everything in detail and go from there.

TBH I just get really ‘cuddly’ barf when on SERMs, my GF actually loves it lol.

Good luck with everything,
-PTD [/quote]

I’ve already gone back on a cycle to see if this resolves this issue, if it does then i know something is definitely wrong. just frustrating that i have no relationship issues when i’m on, its only when i’m in pct or completely off.

[quote]Taintted wrote:

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Get some HCG and Cialis, it may be mostly/partly mental. Pin the HCG for awhile, that will rule out primary hypgonadism if it works well. Contemplate for awhile if you really do want to do TRT for the rest of your life. Get some bloods done after coming off the HCG and go to your doctor with the results. Explain your relationship problems, describe everything in detail and go from there.

TBH I just get really ‘cuddly’ barf when on SERMs, my GF actually loves it lol.

Good luck with everything,
-PTD [/quote]

I’ve already gone back on a cycle to see if this resolves this issue, if it does then i know something is definitely wrong. just frustrating that i have no relationship issues when i’m on, its only when i’m in pct or completely off.
[/quote]

If your convinced of this maybe TRT is right for you. Supplement with additional test and give blood periodically to reduce RBC / Hematocrit levels. I know many people that Blast and Cruise and would never consider going back to ‘el naturelle’, even if they could.

Cheers,
-PTD

well a slight update, since hopping back on a cycle the girlfriend has started to show more interest and is now getting more aggravated and upset when i show a little bit of independence which is automatically telling me something was definitely up with me mentally from the lower levels of natural test. like i said previously i feel the taper prolonged what would eventually have happened based on 3 previous instances. i’m being more and more convinced that this helps my mental state more than anything else i could take. i feel normal, like i have motivation and desire to get shit done in my life. something i never really experienced prior to my ever first cycle or off cycle. even my friends notice the night and day difference that has pretty much occurred in me.

I know this isnt a therapy page but i posted this because most of the guys here have done cycles or are on trt and i’m always curious if others have had this same realization about themselves.

ive lost girls on and off cycle. im not at all the jelous type nor am i threatened by other men. like most here on the forun im a big dude lol. a few cyles ago i was a few days in on methylstenbolone and got so angry i strait flipped on the girl while driving and dumped her haha then proceeded to go home and smash my hand into a wall until it broke, my hand not the wall btw. but changes in emotion from cycling has always effected my relationships i guess its just part of the game

this is true but when the test completely levels you out on a regular cycle or a cruise something else is definitely up. thats been my experience thus far and so far my theory is proving to be true at least in my case. whats even more ironic is that i’ve pretty much lost my desire to have a few beers on the weekend. happens everytime i go on.

this just crossed my mind to because i’ve had time to reflect on my life and the way its been for most of my adult life and it further makes me believe that ive had this issue my entire life. about a year and a half ago i did a winny only cycle at 50mg a day. now knowing how weak of a steroid winny is, this alone was enough to make me feel normal. thats pretty scary realizing that something as weak as winstrol can have enough of an effect on my body to completely level me out. i recall this because of a disagreement i was having with my former bestfriend were my reaction to the argument was not passive but more of a “dude when you learn to talk to me like an adult give me a call” which was actually shocking because of how i would normally reacted while he was screaming and yelling at me over the phone calling me every name in the book. just blows my mind it took 15+ years to realize there has always been something wrong.