T Nation

Girlfirend's Man Situation

I have a girlfriend that got married about 20 years ago and had a baby. She then left him and got married and had 2 more kids. The thing is, one of the kids looks like this other guy that she lived with before she got married to the other guy.

Anyway…she’s now single, but she has this lifestyle where this guy who is not one of her baby’s daddies comes over all the time to babysit, so she can go out to supposedly work.

Here’s my question…why would a guy who was never married to her and is not the father of one of her children spend like 8-10 hours a week baby sitting her kids?

[quote]she say wrote:
I have a girlfriend that got married about 20 years ago and had a baby. She then left him and got married and had 2 more kids. The thing is, one of the kids looks like this other guy that she lived with before she got married to the other guy.

Anyway…she’s now single, but she has this lifestyle where this guy who is not one of her baby’s daddies comes over all the time to babysit, so she can go out to supposedly work.

Here’s my question…why would a guy who was never married to her and is not the father of one of her children spend like 8-10 hours a week baby sitting her kids?[/quote]

Maybe he’s pretending to care about the kid so he can sleep with your friend. That’s my assumption.


Does he look like this guy?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Maybe he’s pretending to care about the kid so he can sleep with your friend. That’s my assumption.[/quote]

I think we have a winner. There are guys willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of pussy in another life/dimension/heaven.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
she say wrote:
I have a girlfriend that got married about 20 years ago and had a baby. She then left him and got married and had 2 more kids. The thing is, one of the kids looks like this other guy that she lived with before she got married to the other guy.

Anyway…she’s now single, but she has this lifestyle where this guy who is not one of her baby’s daddies comes over all the time to babysit, so she can go out to supposedly work.

Here’s my question…why would a guy who was never married to her and is not the father of one of her children spend like 8-10 hours a week baby sitting her kids?

Maybe he’s pretending to care about the kid so he can sleep with your friend. That’s my assumption.[/quote]

x2

Both options have been covered, hes either a pedophile or he wants to bang your friend.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Does he look like this guy?
[/quote]

Is that Michael Jackson?

poon

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:

I think we have a winner. There are guys willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of pussy in another life/dimension/heaven.
[/quote]

Does your last name happen to be Mencia?

Never underestimate the lengths a man will go to get some booty.

He’s a sweet friend. awwwwwwwwwwwwww

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Does he look like this guy?

Is that Michael Jackson?[/quote]

Yep.

I’m willing to bet her underwear drawer is considerably more disheveled after he’s done babysitting.