Girl Won't Leave Apartment

If I ask a girl to leave my apartment and she does not. If I respond by spraying her with a super soaker filled with pee. How much trouble could I get in?

If this is not a good idea, what are some better ones. And yes in this specific situation I am choosing to act like a 15 year old.

Throw her out?

Also, if you want to piss on her, do it.

I am not saying that you should, unless she really deserves it of course, but to fill it into a spray bottle just so that you can…

I mean, come on, whip it out and go for it.

If you really feel its warranted.

Sounds like a messy cleanup and could be assualt. By won’t leave you mean you told her to GTFO and won’t go short of physical removal? Does she have any legal standing? If not call the cops and report an intruder.

Pee is never the answer. Just like a tennis ball in a wet sock upside the head. It may feel good and provide you with endless joy it will come back to haunt you.

Unless she has some legal rights to the spot…call the cops and hide your weed.

[quote]four60 wrote:

Unless she has some legal rights to the spot…call the cops and hide your weed.[/quote]

Ah, you bring up a very good point I hadn’t considered on why he hasn’t called the cops. You can hide it but with a name like Rastafari Paul he probably can’t hide the aroma.

I’m just preparing for the next time my roommate invites her over or she decides to stop by and hang out. Last weekend I was out of town. After my roommate fell asleep she smoked cigarettes in my apartment and my room… and ashed all over my desk in my room and the living room.

In my world this is enough to call you a disrespectful cunt and piss on you… sigh, but this is assult?

Where do you live? I will come get her.

Can’t you just ask your roommate that the next time he wants to punch her in the pants that she’s not allowed to linger or stay, to throw her ass out after he unloads? Bro before…you know?

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
I’m just preparing for the next time my roommate invites her over or she decides to stop by and hang out. Last weekend I was out of town. After my roommate fell asleep she smoked cigarettes in my apartment and my room… and ashed all over my desk in my room and the living room.

In my world this is enough to call you a disrespectful cunt and piss on you… sigh, but this is assult?[/quote]

Grab her purse/phone/etc and chunk it out the window. She will chase it.

I used this approach in the Army one time. Regret not repeating it later in life.

In my world this is enough to call you a disrespectful cunt and piss on you… sigh, but this is assult?[/quote]

Potentially sexual assault. Avoid this at all costs.

Is talking to your roommate about this not an option? This sounds like a roommate problem more than a girl problem. If she’s the type to pull that kind of shit, shouldn’t your roommate take care of the problem if he’s the one inviting her over?

start telling her about your lifting, I’m sure she’d run like someone had pissed on her

You don’t have a problem with this girl. You have a problem with your roomate. Sack up and handle the problem with your roomate.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Potentially sexual assault. Avoid this at all costs.

Is talking to your roommate about this not an option? This sounds like a roommate problem more than a girl problem. If she’s the type to pull that kind of shit, shouldn’t your roommate take care of the problem if he’s the one inviting her over?[/quote]
Beat me to it and more eloquent. You are absolutely correct.

You could also hit on her. Nothing physical where you can get into legal problems, but make her uncomfortable.

Just walk up and tell her “we need to get togther while my roommate’s out.” Be serious and meet her eyes.

Be confident.

If she says “fuck you,” or “no way” just say “ok” and walk off.

She’ll most likely call you an asshole and leave, or you will fuck. I give it 25% chance you’ll fuck.

I’m actually dead serious about this. I used this approach on a roomate’s girl I couldn’t stand.*

• She called me an asshole and left.

lock your door when you leave town?

SIIHP

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
SIIHP[/quote]

works every time

More like kick your roommate out.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:
You could also hit on her. Nothing physical where you can get into legal problems, but make her uncomfortable.

Just walk up and tell her “we need to get togther while my roommate’s out.” Be serious and meet her eyes.

Be confident.

If she says “fuck you,” or “no way” just say “ok” and walk off.

She’ll most likely call you an asshole and leave, or you will fuck. I give it 25% chance you’ll fuck.

I’m actually dead serious about this. I used this approach on a roomate’s girl I couldn’t stand.*

• She called me an asshole and left.

[/quote]

She has drunk booty called me before. She is fat. We keep her around because she has sorority sisters.