Girl With the Most Cake

You look amazing for any female, but you are a force to be reckoned to be 45 and look like that.

“When I grow up I want to be just like you!” Haha keep it up hun, there’s no such thing as slow strength gains. Typically, there’ll be a second part to that phrase, like “There’s no small parts, just small actors.” But I’m at a loss for something witty so just… keep on keeping on :slight_smile:

ok, here you go with the cake again…you’re pic sure doesn’t look like cake ever passed those lips !!!

ok, here you go with the cake again…you’re pic sure doesn’t look like cake ever passed those lips !!!

That’s what I said. I only have to smell cake and two new dimples will appear on my thigh. Ugh.

Joe, your musical taste is impeccable.

Mel! Have some cake, I got plenty. :slight_smile:

Nikki, welcome to PW. Thanks for the kind words.

lil power, I eat everything including cake. Just not much of it. And with big doses of exercise and weights, and one eye on the scale. Everything is a compromise, aye?

Cal, that is a bummer but I love how you phrase that.

i picture you now, carrying around a scale, with an ocd need to keep looking at it.

made for a giggle.

have a good morning!

ha ha! happy to make you smile.

I actually weigh myself once a day, in the morning first thing. I know what that weight should be, so if its less I’ll have a bit more in the way of calories that day. If its more, than I’ll have a little less calories. This has worked well for the couple of years I’ve had my current body shape.

You are the poster child for “Discipline.”

[quote]kpsnap wrote:
You are the poster child for “Discipline.”[/quote]

Seriously Kimba! I wanna ask “what sign are you?” but I know you’ll just scoff.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:
You are the poster child for “Discipline.”[/quote]

Can I hold a whip in the poster? I’ve always wanted a whip. :wink:

Maschy, get ready for a shocker: I’m a Sag. I know! Also, sorry about Argentina. Help me root for Germany!

Today’s training was high volume and humbling, but in a good way.

5/3/1 “Off the Reservation” Day

Squats (3 risers/step)
75# 5 x 10
65# 1 x 10

Largely kept knee cave away, even when fatigued.

Bench Press
65# 3 x 10

More volume then I’ve done in months, and it was hard despite the low weight

Lat Pulldowns
70# 1 x 20

Triceps Cable Rope extensions
30# 1 x 15

Lots of planks. I hate planks. Planks were weak sauce today, probably because its been weeks since I was made to do them. Funny how that works.

Your upper body weights are putting me to shame.

You’ve gotta have a love/hate relationship with planks.

i keep a stick in my car, a random piece of scrapwood, in those cases i get stranded or attacked. (paranoid, i know. it happens.)

i named it plank. drew a face on it with sharpie.

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
i keep a stick in my car, a random piece of scrapwood, in those cases i get stranded or attacked. (paranoid, i know. it happens.)

i named it plank. drew a face on it with sharpie. [/quote]

my husband used to carry a machete in his trunk, imagine a sudden attack of roadrage?

[quote]CBear84 wrote:

thanks for the laugh this AM. PLANK! this is hysterical.

I guess all this talk about planks and machetes means that my whip is approved.

P.S. Add to yesterday’s training a one hour bicycle ride in the cool of a midsummer evening.

hiiiii kimba. yay for the new log. and double yay for the bike ride. add “consistent” to your poster child description. :slight_smile:

[quote]nlmain wrote:

[quote]CBear84 wrote:

my husband used to carry a machete in his trunk, imagine a sudden attack of roadrage?[/quote]

only way i’d have a roadrage issue with a weapon is if someone’s less than stellar driving caused me an accident. im all about doing whatever you think is necessary, when it affects/effects as few people as possible. if im one of those few, and happen to have damage to my person or possession, i have no problem pulling you out of your car widow and bludgeoning you beyond recognition.

other than that, i’ll pass you, on the shoulder if necessary, just to get the hell away. not really interested in the above scenario, its a lot of paperwork.

kimba, please tell me u have streamers/cards in spokes/a flag on your bike.

(hint. peekture)

My cruiser bike. Turquoise with white flowers and an old skool milk crate to carry home goodies from the farmer’s market.

Alright, my actual mileage is done on another bike. But this one is my favorite.

[quote]kimbakimba wrote:
My cruiser bike. Turquoise with white flowers and an old skool milk crate to carry home goodies from the farmer’s market.

Alright, my actual mileage is done on another bike. But this one is my favorite.[/quote]

What a great bike for cruisin’ 'round town!

You’re a Sag?!?!?! LOl! Seriously, I would have never guessed. But maybe that’s why you like biking so much!

And that bike rocks! Wouldn’t stand a chance in NYC.

cute cruiser :slight_smile:

my husband’s a Sag - you’s good people to be around :wink: