Girl question

Ladies you disappoint me. If you take a look at some of my other posts, it will be clear that I was trying to be funny / get a reaction. I expected a response in kind. For instance, upon hearing the rhino / tick-bird remark, my wife said “let me make sure I have this straight – you are the tick, right?” Sorry if it fell flat.

laugh Huck - your wife’s pretty sharp, good come back! However, I didn’t know you were kidding cause I can’t SEE you. Do us a favor… next time put a smiley or something there, ok? Later tick-boy!

Why does everyone just bow down to these “T- vixens”? It’s like they can speak no wrong. C’mon, gimme a break. Stop kissing their ass and read their posts. You’re not gonna get a piece.

LAUGH Don, are you blind? I get in more fights here than I get in in real life!!! Take a look around! I’m not sure anyone has been kissing my ass… in fact I’m sure of it… I would have noticed grin Or are you complaining cause we’re treated like equals?

Don, does mommy know that you are using her computer again? When we’re on the forum, we act like a big boy and we don’t use words that we don’t understand just because we heard daddy use them. Now go outside and play. Preferably in the street.

Don what are you talking about? I thought I just finished busting their balls. (So to speak) Granted, they did’t get my joke, but there is an explanation for that (see “separate species” theory in previous post) BTW – Don’t go play in the street. You could get hurt.

My turn to kiss Michelle’s ass on this post. At least she didn’t turn to 3rd grade “making fun of”. She answered my challenge. I respect her for that. I was merely pointing out that, not only in this thread, and not only michelle, the guys in here just take whatever the Vixens say without thought. Only a few of us will ever challenge them. Another thing thats pretty rediculous is how 20 people can answer someone’s original post, yet the original poster will only thank a T- staffer for their input.

Don - may I suggest you look around the forum? Perhaps I am the only one getting in trouble, but there are plenty of guys here willing to tell me to shut up. And of course I always have an answer for that, so the battles are entered. Sure, some of my fellow ‘Vixens’ are treated a bit nicer, but they are also the ones who don’t get their thongs in a knot quite as fast as I usually do. I throughly enjoy the forum, fights and all… you’ll even find some sound advice out there from me and the other girls. As for Huck and Demo, I can’t speak for them, but I believe they took offense at being told they were ass kissers…

Actually Don, more often than not, the Vixens end up butting heads with the male posters (myself included). Check some threads, especially the ones after 9-11. By the way, I only resorted to 3rd grade tactics because you acted like a third grader. “Get a piece,”…what was that about?

I think that maybe I spoke too hastily. You have to figure that the T-vixens are probably in shape, and have nice butts. I welcome all email submissions of T-vixen butt pictures. I will grade them using the famous Budweiser scale, and those receiving higher than a 7 will get a kiss, upon presentation of butt at a time and place to be determined.