Girl Friend Getting Fat, A Tale of Horror and Despair

[quote]Bambi wrote:
9kgs (so 20 pounds) in 8 weeks?
[/quote]

Could you we get a copy of her diet as an excellent dirty bulk?

Seriously…date girls with ‘sparkling eyes’ from Southern Italy (and I mean real Italian’s from Italy and not Jersey Shore Italian). Taking my own as an example, she weighs the same as when we met over 12 years ago and has an ass that would make Jessica Alba fire her personal trainer.

She looks even hotter today then Carmen Electra did in her prime (rooms go silent when she enters - every man get’s in trouble with his girl for staring - girls try to give her their desert in envy). On top of that she cooks food that is so good that restaurants struggle to compete…and she has never been on a diet in her life!

Another tip, be careful of dating girls from colder places than where you live. Staying warm burns calories and the local diets will match this. Take the girl to a warmer climate and she will still carry some of her dietary habits even though her body has less requirement, which equals weight gain. Better to take a girl from a hot climate to a colder one! Especially as they will then be more bikini conscious.

My favourite part was in the title ‘’… A Tale of Horror and Despair’'.

First World problems, eh?

[quote]naxis wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:
[/quote]

Seriously…date girls with ‘sparkling eyes’ from Southern Italy (and I mean real Italian’s from Italy and not Jersey Shore Italian). Taking my own as an example, she weighs the same as when we met over 12 years ago and has an ass that would make Jessica Alba fire her personal trainer. She looks even hotter today then Carmen Electra did in her prime (rooms go silent when she enters - every man get’s in trouble with his girl for staring - girls try to give her their desert in envy). On top of that she cooks food that is so good that restaurants struggle to compete…and she has never been on a diet in her life!

Another tip, be careful of dating girls from colder places than where you live. Staying warm burns calories and the local diets will match this. Take the girl to a warmer climate and she will still carry some of her dietary habits even though her body has less requirement, which equals weight gain. Better to take a girl from a hot climate to a colder one! Especially as they will then be more bikini conscious.[/quote]

I lol’d while reading this haha

ill keep all that in mind

[quote]naxis wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:
[/quote]

Seriously…date girls with ‘sparkling eyes’ from Southern Italy (and I mean real Italian’s from Italy and not Jersey Shore Italian). Taking my own as an example, she weighs the same as when we met over 12 years ago and has an ass that would make Jessica Alba fire her personal trainer. She looks even hotter today then Carmen Electra did in her prime (rooms go silent when she enters - every man get’s in trouble with his girl for staring - girls try to give her their desert in envy). On top of that she cooks food that is so good that restaurants struggle to compete…and she has never been on a diet in her life!

Another tip, be careful of dating girls from colder places than where you live. Staying warm burns calories and the local diets will match this. Take the girl to a warmer climate and she will still carry some of her dietary habits even though her body has less requirement, which equals weight gain. Better to take a girl from a hot climate to a colder one! Especially as they will then be more bikini conscious.[/quote]

Southern Italians? Might as well buy some dynamite and keep it near a match factory.

Calabrian food though, mmmmmm

(my family’s from Lodigiano, I’m just fucking with you)

Congratulations, daddy.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Congratulations, daddy.[/quote]

Not for another 7 months!

Have you considered dumping her?

This is why I stay away from chicks with big tits

They usually never realize when they’re getting heavy and only see more weight as their tits getting bigger…which is a plus to them

Then it ends up being too late

Big tits is a no go

[quote]Bambi wrote:
Southern Italians? Might as well buy some dynamite and keep it near a match factory.
[/quote]

Stamina is important!(and ice for your balls) Hoorah!

Cute thick girls become fat angry bitches

Every thick girl I met my frosh year at college 4 years ago is now a legit BIG GIRL

[quote]Judas wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?[/quote]

what do you mean ? [/quote]

What is it about sex with you that depresses a woman into constant binge eating to the point where they gain 20 lbs in 8 weeks? Obviously she wasn’t eating like this before, or she would have already been really fat. You clearly pushed her to it.

I mean, I’m bad with women, but not THAT bad.

(kidding)

Glad you enjoyed the sex n bailed at the right time.

My response to you is pretty simple. Most girls will keep in shape if you do. They subconsciously are always evaluating their mating value compared to their husband. I’ve seen this time and time again with guys I have trained with.

1. BOTH ARE FAT, WIFE COOKS HORRIBLY
  2. Guy knows I used to be fat, asks me questions, starts training with me
  3. Guys leans out
  4. Wife realizes husband is getting buff, getting attention from other females
  5. Wife starts training, starts cooking clean meals
  6. Gains of both are accelerated.

It’s pretty obvious to see what girls will not give a flying fuck and let themselves go pretty much from the get-go. They’re the most egocentric ones. The nice, attentive girls ALWAYS try top keep pace with their man.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Big tits is a no go [/quote]

x2.

tweet

Condom, condom, please don’t break; a baby we don’t want to make.

[quote]Vash wrote:
Condom, condom, please don’t break; a baby we don’t want to make.[/quote]

A man visits the doctor to talk about issues with his wife:
Man: ‘Me and the wife have always had a very active sex life. In fact I bang the hell out of her at least twice a day.’
‘Problem is that after 20 years of marriage, things are becoming…loose. It’s all getting a bit slack down-below on the wife and I wondered if you can get some stitches put in?’

Doctor: ‘mmmm it is possible, but have you not considered the “other entrance”?’

Man: ‘Are you crazy! We’d have a house full of kids!’

[quote]Judas wrote:
Over the summer (In Australia) I met this Dutch back packer and dated her for a period of 8 weeks

when I first met her she was 23 an about 62kgs 5’8 D cup tits nice tight perky ass
After hanging out with her for the first week I noticed she would binge on carbs like a starving horse. This habit concerned me the first time I noticed it. Often she would eat a whole baking tray of potatoes for lunch, huge bowls of oats and pasta for breakfast and dinner.

at about week 3 I confronted her in a polite way about this habit stating it was dangerous to eat that much, she was all like “no no I never get fat, I can eat what I want” I rolled my eyes and hoped deep down that it was true

week 4
I noticed she had gotten a little bit thicker around the belly, one morning in the bath room I weighed myself then jokingly (planned) I said she should way herself she laughed and hopped on to the scale. 65kgs ! she was like wow thats weird i’m usually around 60kgs. My heart sunk, my suspicions had become reality. I said maybe she should try to eat less until she went back to her normal weight, she glared at me like I had stuck a finger in her ass.

Week 6
The eating continued at a brutal pace, milk shakes chocolate etc, carbs carbs carbs. she was starting to not look good naked in full light, I was panicking on the inside, I had to say something and get her to stop eating so much and start working out. I thought about it long and hard, the best wording choice, the best time of the day. I approached her in the kitchen while she was cooking a large meal of baked potatoes, I started by talking about how I am a combat athlete and have been for 6 years and you know I have a lot of knowledge about foods and exercise, to attain my credibility in giving advice, I then stated that at her current rate she would continue to put on large amounts of fat and that she should please stop eating so much and maybe I could train her a few times a week. She told me to fuck off and was like " ill eat what I fucking want its my body blah blah blah" I walked away with sadness in my heart.

Week 7
It was do or die time, I couldn’t take it any more she had become unattractive while naked now, that beautiful body destroyed by the weakness of her mind, I was mad ! I came at her, aggressively, every time she would cook id say its to much and you are ignorant, and even said she was getting fat a few times and that her eating habits disgusted me which would result in abusive arguments, I didn’t care I knew it was going to be over soon either way, I had tried being nice now I was going for broke, none of my abusive comments made a difference if anything she ate more just to spite me

Week 8
I made her weigh herself, 71kgs !!! she made a stupid comment about the scale being broken, I knew I was dealing with a crazy person at this stage… I got the fuck out with only a few memories of that once beautiful body and the wonderful sex we shared, now all that was left was a fat chick with a fucked up attitude and a kitchen filled with carbs. I said that I didn’t want to see each other any more and stated that I think our lifestyles are not compatible

Any body else had to deal with watching a pretty girl destroy themselves with food ?

This experience has freaked me out about getting married and having kids with a girl, because in this situation we were only dating nothing serious, if you loved the person and had a life and children with them it was be even more stressful and sad to watch your love go from hot to fat/unattractive

Any ideas on how you would go about approaching this situating ? [/quote]

You’re not her husband, you have no say over her body. Period.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Judas wrote:
Over the summer (In Australia) I met this Dutch back packer and dated her for a period of 8 weeks

when I first met her she was 23 an about 62kgs 5’8 D cup tits nice tight perky ass
After hanging out with her for the first week I noticed she would binge on carbs like a starving horse. This habit concerned me the first time I noticed it. Often she would eat a whole baking tray of potatoes for lunch, huge bowls of oats and pasta for breakfast and dinner.

at about week 3 I confronted her in a polite way about this habit stating it was dangerous to eat that much, she was all like “no no I never get fat, I can eat what I want” I rolled my eyes and hoped deep down that it was true

week 4
I noticed she had gotten a little bit thicker around the belly, one morning in the bath room I weighed myself then jokingly (planned) I said she should way herself she laughed and hopped on to the scale. 65kgs ! she was like wow thats weird i’m usually around 60kgs. My heart sunk, my suspicions had become reality. I said maybe she should try to eat less until she went back to her normal weight, she glared at me like I had stuck a finger in her ass.

Week 6
The eating continued at a brutal pace, milk shakes chocolate etc, carbs carbs carbs. she was starting to not look good naked in full light, I was panicking on the inside, I had to say something and get her to stop eating so much and start working out. I thought about it long and hard, the best wording choice, the best time of the day. I approached her in the kitchen while she was cooking a large meal of baked potatoes, I started by talking about how I am a combat athlete and have been for 6 years and you know I have a lot of knowledge about foods and exercise, to attain my credibility in giving advice, I then stated that at her current rate she would continue to put on large amounts of fat and that she should please stop eating so much and maybe I could train her a few times a week. She told me to fuck off and was like " ill eat what I fucking want its my body blah blah blah" I walked away with sadness in my heart.

Week 7
It was do or die time, I couldn’t take it any more she had become unattractive while naked now, that beautiful body destroyed by the weakness of her mind, I was mad ! I came at her, aggressively, every time she would cook id say its to much and you are ignorant, and even said she was getting fat a few times and that her eating habits disgusted me which would result in abusive arguments, I didn’t care I knew it was going to be over soon either way, I had tried being nice now I was going for broke, none of my abusive comments made a difference if anything she ate more just to spite me

Week 8
I made her weigh herself, 71kgs !!! she made a stupid comment about the scale being broken, I knew I was dealing with a crazy person at this stage… I got the fuck out with only a few memories of that once beautiful body and the wonderful sex we shared, now all that was left was a fat chick with a fucked up attitude and a kitchen filled with carbs. I said that I didn’t want to see each other any more and stated that I think our lifestyles are not compatible

Any body else had to deal with watching a pretty girl destroy themselves with food ?

This experience has freaked me out about getting married and having kids with a girl, because in this situation we were only dating nothing serious, if you loved the person and had a life and children with them it was be even more stressful and sad to watch your love go from hot to fat/unattractive

You’re not her husband, you have no say over her body. Period. [/quote]

LOL…you cooky Christians.

Enjoyed the story.

I would never go into another serious relationship with a girl again who wasn’t serious about her health or at least monitored her weight somewhat. I have no interest in getting 5+ years down the line and potentially being the most mismatch couple ever physically and not finding my partner attractive sexually.

Plus, by finding a girl who is actually serious about her health, the relationship itself would probably be 10x easier due to being able to relate on that point and enjoy being healthy and awesome together (the two often go hand in hand, ie. the healthy/active girl won’t sit on her ass watching tv for 10 hours straight etc.).

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Judas wrote:

week 4

Week 6

Week 7

Week 8

You’re not her husband, you have no say over her body. Period. [/quote]

Following the same logic, if you are married, do you have domain over your wife’s body?

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:
But she is right. It’s her body, it’s her, and no one else’s, business what she eats or stops eating. While you can help, suggest, support, etc. in the end she’s the only deciding everything that is about her body.

What you can do, however, and probably what you should do, is walk away from her because there’s a serious conflict of values/compatibility. That’s the only thing you have control over : Walking away.
Will she get skinny again once she’s single? Maybe, but that’s not your business anymore.

You need to find someone who shares the same enthusiasm when it comes to nutrition or you’ll be facing these issues over and over.

Mind that I somehow empathize with you.
[/quote]

Pretty much this. It’s not your job to make her have the body you want, it’s your job to have the body she wants.

If she’s too lazy to make an effort for you, then nuts to her.[/quote]

x3

Otherwise, it’s shit like this that makes me glad that SAMA is gone.