Girl Beats Up Boyfriend on Train

yeah, it’s in NY correct?

Seems she’s a model citizen. What a girlfriend. “Hon, can you run to the CVS an pick up some stuff for me?” Hours later you get a call to pick her up at the police station. “Hon, I didn’t ask you to STEAL some stuff from CVS!”.

She’s from Westville which explains a lot (you have to know the area. Westville is a white trash enclave of S. Jersey).

I bet she’s a whirlwind in bed. I may try to find her. Give her a fake name and then hide from her.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Turns out its not England. The only surprise is that the BF didn’t attack the cops at the end. That would’ve been great.[/quote]

LOL!

I don’t know why I thought it was England? Totally missed the NJ part.

I must still be thinking of the last video.

Well, they can still use the tape as an audition for the Jeremy Kyle show.

I would have sat on her after the first semi leg drop to the head.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
yeah, it’s in NY correct?[/quote]

Yeah, my bad. I just saw the part where the link referenced the London Daily News.

The NY Post is reporting on something from the London Daily News about something that happened in New Jersey is funny though.

Maybe cause he doesn’t go down on her. Finally a member in SAMA took our advice in trying to hit him.

The boyfriend is a dumbass for putting up with it. You KNOW this isn’t the first time she’s behaved like this.

maybe it’s just me, but being hit like that would make me react without thinking in a way she’d be on the ground

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:
Turns out its not England. The only surprise is that the BF didn’t attack the cops at the end. That would’ve been great.[/quote]

LOL!

I don’t know why I thought it was England? Totally missed the NJ part.

I must still be thinking of the last video. [/quote]

They implied it was a London train in the original link. The Camden part didn’t help.

maybe it’s just me, but being hit like that would make me react without thinking in a way she’d be on the ground[/quote]

No, you’re definitely not the only one…

I’m exceptionally level-headed in most situations; but, I have a real problem with ANYONE entering my personal space. Woman or not.

I couldn’t promise that i’d be able to maintain my composure and would probably fuck her up after she spit in my face.

This just keeps getting better:

http://www.instantcast.com/users/lisaalyounes

Looks like she finally got a starring role in a short film. Maybe this is just the beginning for this prodigious talent.

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:
Man! :frowning:

No one stepped in to defend him either. I mean at least another woman could have stepped in, maybe not a man but… I don’t know.

I think he could have tried to at least stop her from hitting him.

I think this vid would get her in trouble though. She’s an idiot.

edit not just stupid but crazy too. [/quote]

Look, if a grown man is “beaten up” by a 5 foot and change 120 lbs girl, who would I help him?

He can paste her into the ground at any time, he obviously chooses not to.

He’s a ginger, it’s not like he has a soul anyway.

Also I find it hard to believe that the ginger had not 1, but 2 people willing to sleep with him. Something seems off about that.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Also I find it hard to believe that the ginger had not 1, but 2 people willing to sleep with him. Something seems off about that.[/quote]

He must be a daywalker.

She didn’t do any damage, though she could have. The guy was passive for some pathetic reason, maybe he was the woman of the relationship or something, that’s their thing.

Though it would be interesting to see the crowd/bodybuilderwomancop reaction if he put her to sleep, as appropriate for a dilirious princess bitch such as herself.

[quote]So What wrote:
She didn’t do any damage, though she could have. The guy was passive for some pathetic reason, maybe he was the woman of the relationship or something, that’s their thing.

[/quote]

Sorry but what country are you in?

Cause from a guy that is viewed a gorilla with T-Rex arms, if I laid hands on a woman no matter what she did to me in this situation. Cops would be arresting me and I would be demonized all over the net.

You can take a bitch out the trailer park…

It’s a terrible idea to “defend” yourself in that situation. Put your hands in your pockets, stay seated, and take the hits until the cops get there. Do anything different, and you needlessly expose yourself to the misandry of the general public, and police. Being hit by a woman is shitty. Suck it up. Being arrested and risking a white knight judge is worse. Dude did the smart thing.

at what point is “it ok”? At least stand up and protect yourself.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/gal_beats_up_boyfriend_on_nj_transit_YvyaXlqWgFV0k630DZ40DN[/quote]

I would have popped her in the chops!

SMH, at THE GUY.

I’m not saying it’s right what she did but a true man would never be in the predicament of fending off an assault by his own woman. Sometimes it’s what you get for being a pussy. At least this way she (hopefully) beat the pussy shit out of him and he’s a better man as a consequence.