Girl Attempts To Sleep With 100,000 Men

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

In an argument with Pushharder a couple years ago, even he conceded he hasn’t had sex 10,000 times.

[/quote]

I did?
[/quote]

That’s the way I remember it.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]ChongLordUno wrote:

‘It’s a visual which her boyfriend is “not thrilled” about, telling Polish website Fakt.pl he “had to come to terms” with it.’

Really?

Imagine having sex with her is like opening a window and shagging the night!
[/quote]

lol - I can’t believe she has a boyfriend.

I bet she barely has sex with him.[/quote]

Hey what the hell kind of cuckold stays with a chick wbo says this? I mean shit have some self respect and tell her you never want see her or talk to her again. don’t “come to terms” with it. doormat.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
This ought to put it all in perspective, as well as highlight (as if it were necessary) the egregious double standard. If it were a guy whose quest it was to bang a hundred thousand bitches around the world, half of us might doubt he could do it, and the other half would be like, rock on, dude. And if he managed to accomplish even ten or twenty percent of his stated goal, he would be a god in your eyes. Deny it if you like, hypocrites. You might hate him, but it would be envy talking.

Anyway, here are the top ten Casanovas and Don Juans of our time, with a conservative estimate of their conquests. Love them or hate them, they have gotten more pussy than you will in ten lifetimes.

10: Jack Nicholson-- 2,000
9. Hugh Hefner-- 2,000 - 5,000
8. Julio Iglesias-- 3,000
7. Ron Jeremy-- 4,000 - 5,000
6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000
3. Warren Beatty-- 12,000
2. Wilt Chamberlin-- 20,000

And finally, the king of quim, the pasha of punani, the ayatollah of wet-pink-hole-a…is…

1. Fidel motherfucking Castro-- Thirty-five thousand women.

Which only goes to show you that Kissinger was right: ain’t no aphrodisiac quite like power. [/quote]

My personal thought is who ever is fucking that many people (dude or woman) is just weird and a lot of work and way to many health issues both std and mental. But I guess I have never been into the whole one night stand screw as many women as possible. A man or a woman doing that is a whore. So in mind no double standard but I do agree in society there is a double standard. [/quote]

You know what, take the average 20 year old girl.

Now, doll her up a bit and take her to the next watering hole.

Watch her getting offered dick every 5-10 minutes or so.

Now you do the same.

Go home and masturbate.

The first is God mode, the second takes skill to pull.

And yes, we tend not to celebrate stuff that is as easy as breaking eggs, whereas a man going through party girls like the Grim Reaper to a field of wheat, that takes skill. [/quote]

I don’t care how challenging or not it is, it’s revolting who ever does it.

[quote]steven alex wrote:
Thing is in 2006 during a High School project I tried this same thing but with chicks not blokes.

In seventy six days of Summer holidays I had sex with one girl and kissed her best-friend seven times on the mouth with tongues twice. I have a long way to go but I lack a fanny and I think that was the reason I may have failed[/quote]

Just a gratuitous public service announcement for all North American English speakers out there who may have been confused by the Australian usage of the word “torch”* on another thread.

Steven is not saying that he has insufficient gluteal development. He is saying that he doesn’t have a vagina.

• “Torch” = “flashlight”.

One imagines, therefore, that the Fleshlight would be marketed in the Commonwealth as the FannyTorch.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

Mebbe, but on the girls part there is little to no impulse control, on the guys part, at least he goes aggresively after what he wants and he has the social smarts to pull it off.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

Mebbe, but on the girls part there is little to no impulse control, on the guys part, at least he goes aggresively after what he wants and he has the social smarts to pull it off.

[/quote]

Sorry dude, but I don’t care how you want to spin it. Both are equally fucked in the head and devoid of virtue.

Her high school guidance counselor must be laughing.

[quote]on edge wrote:

Very few people in their lifetime even have sex 10,000 times. Probably no one has had sex with 10,000 different people. In an argument with Pushharder a couple years ago, even he conceded he hasn’t had sex 10,000 times.[/quote]

Blasphemy. Push has sex after every post he makes on T-Nation.

Every.

Single.

One.

(Granted, it’s usually with himself…)

And I will bet any amount of money that Genghis Khan had sex with 100,000 women in his long and illustrious career. Knocked up a goodly number of them on multiple continents, too: DNA does not lie. Of course, most of his “partners” were likely screaming and trying to escape throughout their “lovemaking”, but hey, it still counts.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry dude, but I don’t care how you want to spin it. Both are equally fucked in the head and devoid of virtue.[/quote]

Mebbe, but he is not devoid of skills, she demonstrates none.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry dude, but I don’t care how you want to spin it. Both are equally fucked in the head and devoid of virtue.[/quote]

Mebbe, but he is not devoid of skills, she demonstrates none. [/quote]

Yeah your point was clear the first time. But is still a dumb one to make.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mebbe, but he is not devoid of skills, she demonstrates none. [/quote]

edit: Lol at trying to demonstrate men are better than women in every possible scenario. You need a new hobby.
[/quote]

How are men better in this szenario?

Also, the point is perfectly valid.

If you take someone out with a sniper rifle from 3 km away vs walking up to him and putting a bullet in his head you have basically done the same thing from a moral perspevtive, but the first is whoa! and the second is meh…

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]steven alex wrote:
Thing is in 2006 during a High School project I tried this same thing but with chicks not blokes.

In seventy six days of Summer holidays I had sex with one girl and kissed her best-friend seven times on the mouth with tongues twice. I have a long way to go but I lack a fanny and I think that was the reason I may have failed[/quote]

Just a gratuitous public service announcement for all North American English speakers out there who may have been confused by the Australian usage of the word “torch”* on another thread.

Steven is not saying that he has insufficient gluteal development. He is saying that he doesn’t have a vagina.

• “Torch” = “flashlight”.

One imagines, therefore, that the Fleshlight would be marketed in the Commonwealth as the FannyTorch.[/quote]
That’s what I presumed.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Very few people in their lifetime even have sex 10,000 times. Probably no one has had sex with 10,000 different people. In an argument with Pushharder a couple years ago, even he conceded he hasn’t had sex 10,000 times.[/quote]

Blasphemy. Push has sex after every post he makes on T-Nation.

Every.

Single.

One.

(Granted, it’s usually with himself…)

And I will bet any amount of money that Genghis Khan had sex with 100,000 women in his long and illustrious career. Knocked up a goodly number of them on multiple continents, too: DNA does not lie. Of course, most of his “partners” were likely screaming and trying to escape throughout their “lovemaking”, but hey, it still counts. [/quote]

it’s no fun unless she screams and tries to escape

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

And I will bet any amount of money that Genghis Khan had sex with 100,000 women in his long and illustrious career. Knocked up a goodly number of them on multiple continents, too: DNA does not lie. Of course, most of his “partners” were likely screaming and trying to escape throughout their “lovemaking”, but hey, it still counts. [/quote]

To hit 100,000 Genghis would have had to make love to 4 different women every day for 70 years.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

In all fairness, this is the internet and this is Get a Life where making dumb points is practically a competition.

Edit: See one post up.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
I’m 99.99% sure I carry his seed.

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

In all fairness, this is the internet and this is Get a Life where making dumb points is practically a competition.

Edit: See one post up.[/quote]

True, but it depends on how serious you are taking yourself when making these dumb posts whether you laugh or say wtf are you on about??

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

Edit: See one post up.[/quote]

True, but it depends on how serious you are taking yourself when making these dumb posts whether you laugh or say wtf are you on about??
[/quote]

It’s the solipsism that makes you think that way, though, Deb. Bless your goofy little heart, you don’t even feel any cognitive dissonance over it!

Orion: Do you have a woman in your life?