Girl Attempts To Sleep With 100,000 Men

Most women are mentally fucked after 20 guys. What says this chick goes into a mental breakdown near to 400?

I’ve seen fat, ugly swingers proud of sleeping with 30+ guys a week however but then they too are fucked in the head.

This ought to put it all in perspective, as well as highlight (as if it were necessary) the egregious double standard. If it were a guy whose quest it was to bang a hundred thousand bitches around the world, half of us might doubt he could do it, and the other half would be like, rock on, dude. And if he managed to accomplish even ten or twenty percent of his stated goal, he would be a god in your eyes. Deny it if you like, hypocrites. You might hate him, but it would be envy talking.

Anyway, here are the top ten Casanovas and Don Juans of our time, with a conservative estimate of their conquests. Love them or hate them, they have gotten more pussy than you will in ten lifetimes.

10: Jack Nicholson-- 2,000
9. Hugh Hefner-- 2,000 - 5,000
8. Julio Iglesias-- 3,000
7. Ron Jeremy-- 4,000 - 5,000
6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000
3. Warren Beatty-- 12,000
2. Wilt Chamberlin-- 20,000

And finally, the king of quim, the pasha of punani, the ayatollah of wet-pink-hole-a…is…

1. Fidel motherfucking Castro-- Thirty-five thousand women.

Which only goes to show you that Kissinger was right: ain’t no aphrodisiac quite like power.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
This ought to put it all in perspective, as well as highlight (as if it were necessary) the egregious double standard. If it were a guy whose quest it was to bang a hundred thousand bitches around the world, half of us might doubt he could do it, and the other half would be like, rock on, dude. And if he managed to accomplish even ten or twenty percent of his stated goal, he would be a god in your eyes. Deny it if you like, hypocrites. You might hate him, but it would be envy talking.

Anyway, here are the top ten Casanovas and Don Juans of our time, with a conservative estimate of their conquests. Love them or hate them, they have gotten more pussy than you will in ten lifetimes.

6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000

And finally, the king of quim, the pasha of punani, the ayatollah of wet-pink-hole-a…is…

Which only goes to show you that Kissinger was right: ain’t no aphrodisiac quite like power. [/quote]

There is no double standard.

Any semi attractive women can have sex 24/7.

For a man to achieve the same he apparently has to highjack a small Caribean nation.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000

Which only goes to show you that Kissinger was right: ain’t no aphrodisiac quite like power. [/quote]

My personal thought is who ever is fucking that many people (dude or woman) is just weird and a lot of work and way to many health issues both std and mental. But I guess I have never been into the whole one night stand screw as many women as possible. A man or a woman doing that is a whore. So in mind no double standard but I do agree in society there is a double standard.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000

For a man to achieve the same he apparently has to highjack a small Caribean nation.

[/quote]

While I partially agree I think a semi attractive guy could do better if he realized he isn’t that attractive and is only mediocre and went for mediocre or low mediocre women. Ie sticking to his level or below. I don’t think a semi attractive woman will be landing guys to far out of here league on the regular. But probably has a better shot than a semi attractive dude landing a woman out of his league

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000

My personal thought is who ever is fucking that many people (dude or woman) is just weird and a lot of work and way to many health issues both std and mental. But I guess I have never been into the whole one night stand screw as many women as possible. A man or a woman doing that is a whore. So in mind no double standard but I do agree in society there is a double standard. [/quote]

You know what, take the average 20 year old girl.

Now, doll her up a bit and take her to the next watering hole.

Watch her getting offered dick every 5-10 minutes or so.

Now you do the same.

Go home and masturbate.

The first is God mode, the second takes skill to pull.

And yes, we tend not to celebrate stuff that is as easy as breaking eggs, whereas a man going through party girls like the Grim Reaper to a field of wheat, that takes skill.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000

[/quote]

While I partially agree I think a semi attractive guy could do better if he realized he isn’t that attractive and is only mediocre and went for mediocre or low mediocre women. Ie sticking to his level or below. I don’t think a semi attractive woman will be landing guys to far out of here league on the regular. But probably has a better shot than a semi attractive dude landing a woman out of his league [/quote]

Yes, because hypergamy.

A solid 6 can pull a 7 for a relationship, maybe an 8 for fuck buddy status, however polite a veneer you stick on it and a 9 if he is drunk, does not give a shit and does not remember her name.

What limits a woman ability to pull is how easily she will put out, the easier the higher she can climb.

For a while.

Sluts are basically hyperganauts burning slut fuel to reach alpha orbit.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000

[/quote]

A double standard of attitudes toward the rake as opposed to the slut.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000

[/quote]

A double standard of attitudes toward the rake as opposed to the slut.
[/quote]

But there is no double standard if they are not the same!?!

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000

My personal thought is who ever is fucking that many people (dude or woman) is just weird and a lot of work and way to many health issues both std and mental. But I guess I have never been into the whole one night stand screw as many women as possible. A man or a woman doing that is a whore. So in mind no double standard but I do agree in society there is a double standard. [/quote]

You know what, take the average 20 year old girl.

Now, doll her up a bit and take her to the next watering hole.

Watch her getting offered dick every 5-10 minutes or so.

Now you do the same.

Go home and masturbate.

The first is God mode, the second takes skill to pull.

And yes, we tend not to celebrate stuff that is as easy as breaking eggs, whereas a man going through party girls like the Grim Reaper to a field of wheat, that takes skill. [/quote]

Not sure how that reply quite correlates to my response. And I again mostly agree. But there are certainly guys that can easily get women. But they are a minority.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000

[/quote]

While I partially agree I think a semi attractive guy could do better if he realized he isn’t that attractive and is only mediocre and went for mediocre or low mediocre women. Ie sticking to his level or below. I don’t think a semi attractive woman will be landing guys to far out of here league on the regular. But probably has a better shot than a semi attractive dude landing a woman out of his league [/quote]

Yes, because hypergamy.

A solid 6 can pull a 7 for a relationship, maybe an 8 for fuck buddy status, however polite a veneer you stick on it and a 9 if he is drunk, does not give a shit and does not remember her name.

What limits a woman ability to pull is how easily she will put out, the easier the higher she can climb.

For a while.

Sluts are basically hyperganauts burning slut fuel to reach alpha orbit. [/quote]

Hmm the 8 and nine seem like a stretch I don’t seem many 9s leaving with 6s no matter if they are stumbling. Blacked out maybe but they could just as easily wake up next to a dude or In a ditch in that state. 8 with a 6 as fuck buddies meh, maybe stretching. Probably more a 1 night drunk hook up the next morning saying shit never again. Depending on a variety of other factors as well. It’s hard to make generalizations though the social dynamic is interesting to watch.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000

[/quote]

Yes, because hypergamy.

For a while.

Sluts are basically hyperganauts burning slut fuel to reach alpha orbit. [/quote]

Hmm the 8 and nine seem like a stretch I don’t seem many 9s leaving with 6s no matter if they are stumbling. Blacked out maybe but they could just as easily wake up next to a dude or In a ditch in that state. 8 with a 6 as fuck buddies meh, maybe stretching. Probably more a 1 night drunk hook up the next morning saying shit never again. Depending on a variety of other factors as well. It’s hard to make generalizations though the social dynamic is interesting to watch. [/quote]

I will admit that I have a hard time classifying what would be a male 8 or 9 at a given age.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000

[/quote]

Yes, because hypergamy.

For a while.

Hmm the 8 and nine seem like a stretch I don’t seem many 9s leaving with 6s no matter if they are stumbling. Blacked out maybe but they could just as easily wake up next to a dude or In a ditch in that state. 8 with a 6 as fuck buddies meh, maybe stretching. Probably more a 1 night drunk hook up the next morning saying shit never again. Depending on a variety of other factors as well. It’s hard to make generalizations though the social dynamic is interesting to watch. [/quote]

I will admit that I have a hard time classifying what would be a male 8 or 9 at a given age.

[/quote]
That is invariably appropriate.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

6. Gene Simmons-- 4,600
5. Charlie Sheen-- 5,000
4. Umberto Billo-- 8,000

There’s no way those are “conservative” estimates. As matter of fact, there’s no chance Fidel had had sex with 35,000 women. The math to accomplish that is mind boggling. If he was sexually active for 70 years he would have had to have sex with an average of 500 women a year. And keep in mind they have to be different women. No repeats.

Very few people in their lifetime even have sex 10,000 times. Probably no one has had sex with 10,000 different people. In an argument with Pushharder a couple years ago, even he conceded he hasn’t had sex 10,000 times.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Gotta to be some childhood trauma in her story. Like a funny uncle. Only not funny like you think.

I blame Miley Cyrus.

Thing is in 2006 during a High School project I tried this same thing but with chicks not blokes.

In seventy six days of Summer holidays I had sex with one girl and kissed her best-friend seven times on the mouth with tongues twice. I have a long way to go but I lack a fanny and I think that was the reason I may have failed

This thread. I don’t know whether to cry, puke, or laugh. Maybe all three.