Girl Asks 100 Guys to Have Sex With Her

[quote]Lurker95 wrote:

Suprised with the result.[/quote]

There’s nothing to get from this. It’s not a “social experiment”, it’s a tittilating stunt for the purpose of generating views on Youtube.

I dont care what kind of shit i get for this, but that girl is not hot enough/looks too trashy for me to say yes if she just randomly approaches me on the street for sex, especially the way she goes about it in this video

The results honestly dont surprise me at all.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
I dont care what kind of shit i get for this, but that girl is not hot enough/looks too trashy for me to say yes if she just randomly approaches me on the street for sex, especially the way she goes about it in this video

The results honestly dont surprise me at all. [/quote]

I thought she was kinda hot. She was just lacking in the ass department. Chic would be a bombshell if she had an ass.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Lurker95 wrote:

Suprised with the result.[/quote]

There’s nothing to get from this. It’s not a “social experiment”, it’s a tittilating stunt for the purpose of generating views on Youtube.[/quote]

Bullshit. She just caught up with me this afternoon out on the prairie in eastern Montana and we had sex in a culvert under I-94.

I was awesome. She wasn’t half bad. Thinking of naming the child after you, amigo.
[/quote]

I’d be honored. Reminds me, while doing a little internet snooping few years ago I learned an ex gave her child my name. I’m not sure what to make of that. Certainly not something I would do.

I would. It’s been awhile and my decision making is not good at this point.

Is the chick at 1:44 a different girl? B/c she would get it.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Might not be bad if you get in first. [/quote]

Yup… gotta consider that if you may be 29th in line. Unless drinks are being served while-u-wait.

x2

[quote]on edge wrote:

I thought she was kinda hot. She was just lacking in the ass department. Chic would be a bombshell if she had an ass.[/quote]

She was kind of hot, and under difference circumstances (also assuming i was single) i would sleep with her.

Im a firm believer that if something seems to good to be true, it probably is. Most people with common sense would probably agree, thats why im not surprised at the results.

Ewww not worth risk, the girl could have aids or worse

[quote]theiceman13 wrote:
Ewww not worth risk, the girl could have aids or worse[/quote]

What’s worse than AIDS?

It’s relatively difficult to get AIDS from a woman, by the way.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

What’s worse than AIDS?

It’s relatively difficult to get AIDS from a woman, by the way.[/quote]

Cooties

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

What’s worse than AIDS?

It’s relatively difficult to get AIDS from a woman, by the way.[/quote]