Can I get a cliffs?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
19mins?

Can I get a cliffs?[/quote]
No

19mins?

Good looking girl asks 100 random guys of all ages for sex, 30 say yes, 70 says no. Some weird and entertaining reactions.

[quote]Lurker95 wrote:

19mins?

Good looking girl asks 100 random guys of all ages for sex, 30 say yes, 70 says no. Some weird and entertaining reactions.[/quote]

I’m not sticking my dick in crazy either. Any woman walking up and offering herself to me is either crazy or haz tha herpes.

My dick is my best friend, and I’m not risking that, nor my family for some random strange lol.

I’m not at all surprised by the response.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

19mins?

No[/quote]

Hey, I’m hard at work putting in a 5 hour day over here lol. Least you fuckers can do is give me a cliffs for a 19min video.

I think this is one of the girls from the 2 girls asking for threesomes vid somebody posted on here some time ago. Same deal as this vid.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

19mins?

No[/quote]

Hey, I’m hard at work putting in a 5 hour day over here lol. [/quote]

I didn’t know you worked in government

I’m not sticking my dick in crazy either. Any woman walking up and offering herself to me is either crazy or haz tha herpes.
[/quote]

Ya. If some random woman walked up to me in the middle of street and asked me for sex, I’d just walk away. Because that woman is up to something. She’s punking me/insane/want to do great harm to me somehow.

ain’t no sane woman asking me for sex.

probably wants to steal my wallet. or a kidney.

Might not be bad if you get in first.

If I was not an old married man, she wouldn’t have finished the question before I was on her

[quote]magick wrote:

[/quote]

Ya. If some random woman walked up to me in the middle of street and asked me for sex, I’d just walk away. Because that woman is up to something. She’s punking me/insane/want to do great harm to me somehow.[/quote]
I agree with you. That is why this whole prank is stupid.

Now if they staged this at a bar or some type of social event where the girl went up to the guy, started a little conversation, and then say maybe 10-15 minutes later asked the guy if he wanted to have sex with her or come back to her hotel room. That’s a much more plausible situation and I think if they girl was good looking the majority of guys would say yes unless they were already committed.

^^^This.

If nothing else I’d assume she was a pro. Also kind of depends on if she is asking ‘would you’ or ‘will you’. Asking ‘do you want’ can mean either. Would I have sex with her? Sure, she’s an attractive girl (although I don’t think the denim shorts are doing much for her). Will I have sex with a moderately attractive woman who approaches me on the street asking for sex? Of course not. I like all my appendages and organs where they are, and I like being married.

And going off SOB21’s alternative theory, I agree that would go completely different, but for multiple reasons. First is that creating some form of connection (conversation, however short) creates a better context. Second, the majority of guys at a bar/social event are probably looking to score anyway (again, assuming no attachments).

. . . . and yada yada yada, I’m really tired.

The guy at 17:45 checks his wallet as he turns away, probably suspecting a pick pocket. This is going to set off alarm bells for most guys. The guy in the car offers for her to get in, but she refuses. In the context of the experiment that makes sense for her safety, but her insistence that it be right now at her place should be a pretty big red flag.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:

Now if they staged this at a bar or some type of social event where the girl went up to the guy, started a little conversation, and then say maybe 10-15 minutes later asked the guy if he wanted to have sex with her or come back to her hotel room. That’s a much more plausible situation and I think if they girl was good looking the majority of guys would say yes unless they were already committed. [/quote]

I think most would say “yes” in this scenario. Even if the girl wasn’t good looking.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:

[quote]magick wrote:

[/quote]

Ya. If some random woman walked up to me in the middle of street and asked me for sex, I’d just walk away. Because that woman is up to something. She’s punking me/insane/want to do great harm to me somehow.[/quote]
I agree with you. That is why this whole prank is stupid.

Now if they staged this at a bar or some type of social event where the girl went up to the guy, started a little conversation, and then say maybe 10-15 minutes later asked the guy if he wanted to have sex with her or come back to her hotel room. That’s a much more plausible situation and I think if they girl was good looking the majority of guys would say yes unless they were already committed. [/quote]

It was stupid.

At one of the offices of my old firm they do high-high dollar divorce cases. One standard trick was to get really attractive women to somehow stumble into a guy, get met, and then sleep with the guy after calling a couple of times, replete with PI taking pictures. In short, your basic honey trap. (This is NOT my firm any longer.)

I’d say 50% or more of the guys said no – and they were guys in unhappy marriages.

[quote]magick wrote:

[/quote]

Yep. Totally unsurprised by the reactions.

If she wanted a more accurate count, it would have taken more time but it would have been to do the following: meet random guys at the bars, or clubs, or just out about the city. Then hit on them. Then ask. No need to be shitfaced, no need to even be drunk, just have some interaction with the men before propositioning. But gives a much more accurate criteria where guys alarm bells don’t go “hell no this one’s crazy or sick!”

I’d just assume she was with the Russians too.