Gina Aliotti - Figure Photo

Yummy! I sure would like less sweatsocks and sweatbands though. Why cover all that beauty?
Yummy frontal shot too, thanks for that.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
DanErickson wrote:
MMM, yah… her ass looks like a man’s ass. Wow that is so attractive.

Dan, take that shit elsewhere. I don’t come to your job and kick the broom out your hand.[/quote]

Look, this is what we like in Canada.
Now THAT is a nice ass.

She is looking damn good, the clear heels were a nice touch as well.

No excuses, Dan.

I agree. The front shot is absolutely stunning/amazing/omg… etc.

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
^Frankly, I like this shot even better…Abs to Kill for!(“Killer Abs” takes on a whole new meaning)…
[/quote]

[quote]DanErickson wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
DanErickson wrote:

Dan, take that shit elsewhere. I don’t come to your job and kick the broom out your hand.

Now THAT is a nice ass. [/quote]

I agree. That IS nice as well. BUT, you’ve gotta get women like that while the gettin is good. In a few years, they’ll look like the picture of the woman with 3 asses that Blacksnake posted. Gina will look awesome for years to come.

Im not a fan of the “tube sock” look but …

Dang she looks good!

Gina…he’s no good, he’s no good!

MMM, yah… her ass looks like a man’s ass. Wow that is so attractive.[/quote]

If you look hard enough there is a reflection behind her…not manly at all, and if men’s asses looked like hers I’d have been staring at mens asses long ago.

holy crap i’m loving the reflection in the new one

[quote]emdawgz1 wrote:
Im not a fan of the “tube sock” look but …

Dang she looks good![/quote]

Funny how my eyes work…I never made it to the tube socks. :slight_smile:

MMM, yah… her ass looks like a man’s ass. Wow that is so attractive.[/quote]

Whatever helps you get off. Some gay dudes would prefer to look at pictures of actual guys, but if you want to paint a mustache on her and call her Gino, go right ahead. Maybe TC could write an Atomic Dog about you.

I think were all entitled to our opinion here. Im not one to pick a certian bodypart or critique her as a whole but in my opinion, there are several figure girls i prefer.

WolBarret wrote:
DanErickson wrote:

Dan, take that shit elsewhere. I don’t come to your job and kick the broom out your hand.

Now THAT is a nice ass. [/quote]

Speak for yourself and only for yourself.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
You’ve gotta get women like that while the gettin is good. In a few years, they’ll look like the picture of the woman with 3 asses that Blacksnake posted. Gina will look awesome for years to come.[/quote]

Well said, RS…

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
DanErickson wrote:

If you look hard enough there is a reflection behind her…not manly at all, and if men’s asses looked like hers I’d have been staring at mens asses long ago.[/quote]

A woman like Gina makes my mind go completely blank and my mouth starts to salivate like a rabid dog

There is a recent video clip on BB.com/ The Fit show of her getting ready for the Arnold. I was shocked she’s only 22.

New one is dope, but I can’t forget this one. I should make this a poster…or a T-shirt…

T-shirt Title:

“Posterior Chain, Bitches”

Yeah I saw her in person in Venice Beach she is great all around,huge calves I was amazed by her.