Gift Ideas For My Sexy Lady

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Take care of it all in one. Get her a video Ipod and put your picture on it and a bunch of GNR and Bon Jovi (seriously?) songs. Then shove it up her ass.

They make vibrating Ipods now?[/quote]

They’re big enough they don’t need to vibrate.

Dude you have to be careful. Is it her birthday? Then a gift is fine. Otherwise, wait until Xmas. Giving a woman lots of gifts early on in a relationship=gimp. Seriously, it could drive her away. It is another way that men put women on pedestals, giving them more value than us. Women always say they want guys to give them flowers, chocolates, jewelry and stuff but you know what? The guys who do that are the guys who get dumped. Trust me.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
Dude you have to be careful. Is it her birthday? Then a gift is fine. Otherwise, wait until Xmas. Giving a woman lots of gifts early on in a relationship=gimp. Seriously, it could drive her away. It is another way that men put women on pedestals, giving them more value than us. Women always say they want guys to give them flowers, chocolates, jewelry and stuff but you know what? The guys who do that are the guys who get dumped. Trust me. [/quote]

Yah, I’m right there w/ ya! Her b-day was early Nov. but this gift is for Christmas. For her b-day it was a very nice dinner & a night out on the town. I’m trying not to go overboard with the gift, I believe the IPOD is good enough.

No I will not shove it up her ass. Crazy bastard! :-p

[quote]BADASS MENTALITY wrote:
No I will not shove it up her ass. Crazy bastard! :-p
[/quote]

Fine, but dont come back here whining to us when she shoves it up yours. Havent you ever heard the saying “better you than me”?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Buy her some lingerie and a digital camera. Maybe she’ll catch the hint.[/quote]

I still like these gifts

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Take care of it all in one. Get her a video Ipod and put your picture on it and a bunch of GNR and Bon Jovi (seriously?) songs. Then shove it up her ass.

They make vibrating Ipods now?

They’re big enough they don’t need to vibrate.[/quote]

…close enough.

Don’t get her jewelry unless you know wtf you’re doing. Otherwise it is wasted money.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
Dude you have to be careful. Is it her birthday? Then a gift is fine. Otherwise, wait until Xmas. Giving a woman lots of gifts early on in a relationship=gimp. Seriously, it could drive her away. It is another way that men put women on pedestals, giving them more value than us. Women always say they want guys to give them flowers, chocolates, jewelry and stuff but you know what? The guys who do that are the guys who get dumped. Trust me. [/quote]

Damn straight. If she is under 25 you have to treat her like shit. When she is older than 25 you can start treating like a lady.

Just a rule of thumb of course, but it is pretty accurate.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

…close enough.[/quote]

I don’t know what to say to that. Wow. Every good idea has surely been invented. This proves it. We can all stop being creative now.

I wonder what kind of music is best for proper usage? Trance/Techno maybe?

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

…close enough.

I don’t know what to say to that. Wow. Every good idea has surely been invented. This proves it. We can all stop being creative now.

I wonder what kind of music is best for proper usage? Trance/Techno maybe?[/quote]

I believe to have found the sex toy, AND, it’s goes w/ the Ipod! That is just too awesome! Love it!