Gift Ideas For My Sexy Lady

Any suggestions for a gift for a very sexy lady I’ve been dating since Aug 5? Don’t want to go overboard, will throw down $200.

Is that too much? Was thinking about a braclet or something along those lines. Oh, and a really sweet sex toy too! :slight_smile:

[quote]BADASS MENTALITY wrote:
Any suggestions for a gift for a very sexy lady I’ve been dating since Aug 5? Don’t want to go overboard, will throw down $200.

Is that too much? Was thinking about a braclet or something along those lines. Oh, and a really sweet sex toy too! :-)[/quote]

check out all those jewelry sales that are goin down right now. this is the time to buy man.
or buy her a bowling ball with your name inscribed on it (Simpsons).

Buy her some lingerie and a digital camera. Maybe she’ll catch the hint.

If I have learned one thing, it is that the best present you can get anyone is a picture of you. Preferrably giving a thumbs up, maybe in your bathroom for added artistic depth.

It’s the best gift because to reject the gift people have to reject you, and if they are related to you they can’t (unless you’re fucking dogs or something) and if they want to remain friends with you they can’t. It’s fool proof, I’m telling you.

I heard a line from some guy who gets photos of himself with a smile and thumbs up printed on aprons and towels, and I’m seriously thinking about doing that because it would be pretty awesome.

Is that too much? Was thinking about a braclet or something along those lines. Oh, and a really sweet sex toy too! :-)[/quote]

$200 isn’t too much unless you are a broke mofo and she knows it. Go with electronics. The camera was a good idea, screw the jewelry until she is worth some serious shit like Tiffany’s.

Maybe an IPOD if she doesn’t have one.

A nice set of pearl anal beads. That takes care of jewelry and sex toy in one fell swoop.

ho fucking ho,

DB

Thoughtful gifts are always the best. Has she dropped any hints about gift ideas? What are her interests? Always keep in mind that giving a gift is about what the receiver wants, not what you want to give them.

“…will throw down $200.” Sheeeeesh what a Cheapskate! $10 per week. The only thing that would be cheaper is if you whacked off.

[quote]Avoids Roids wrote:
“…will throw down $200.” Sheeeeesh what a Cheapskate! $10 per week. The only thing that would be cheaper is if you whacked off.[/quote]

Damn bitch, I am super tight w/ my money right now. And, we’ve only been seeing each other for a short while! I’m gonna get her an IPOD, that’s something she would really like & get alot of use of. Tks! Maybe a pic of me, or the both of us together.

Avoids Roids wrote:
“…will throw down $200.” Sheeeeesh what a Cheapskate! $10 per week. The only thing that would be cheaper is if you whacked off.

Damn bitch, I am super tight w/ my money right now. And, we’ve only been seeing each other for a short while! I’m gonna get her an IPOD, that’s something she would really like & get alot of use of. Tks! Maybe a pic of me, or the both of us together.

[/quote]

What would she want a picture of a cheapskate for? At least get her some darts and a bullseye to go along with it.

=D

Was thinking about a braclet or something along those lines. Oh, and a really sweet sex toy too! :-)[/quote]

PERFECT. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

[quote]4est wrote:
=D[/quote]

Nice. The Anal Intruder. Just be careful if you are in Europe because it’s meant to run on 120 volts, not 240.

DB

Make sure the signed picture of you is shirtless and you are holding a shoe LOL

Jewelry is always a safe bet…

http://www.nonpiercingjewelry.com/ladies_int.html

• POC

[quote]PredatorOC wrote:
Jewelry is always a safe bet…

http://www.nonpiercingjewelry.com/ladies_int.html

• POC[/quote]

*** NSW *** Please label links like these.

So uh… I wonder who walked by my cube as I clicked on that…

Avoids Roids wrote:

[/quote]

$200 is more than enough. And whoever said listen to her and get some clues is dead on. Were you ever spending time together and she said-“Oh, I love that.” To me, jewelry is always a BAD gift. It just screams I don’t give a fuck. It’s like giving roses on Valentines Day.

Given what I know of you, I’d look for a CD–like great duets of the 80’s. Maybe a little REM and U2 mix-a-lot:)

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
BADASS MENTALITY wrote:
Avoids Roids wrote:

$200 is more than enough. And whoever said listen to her and get some clues is dead on. Were you ever spending time together and she said-“Oh, I love that.” To me, jewelry is always a BAD gift. It just screams I don’t give a fuck. It’s like giving roses on Valentines Day.

Given what I know of you, I’d look for a CD–like great duets of the 80’s. Maybe a little REM and U2 mix-a-lot:)

[/quote]

I agree, now that I’ve been thinking about it a little more. Yah, lol, speaking of music, she loves GNR’s & Bon Jovi. And she loves to download music on the net, so I’m thinking of getting her an IPOD, then she can always have her music with her, workouts etc. She would LOVE that for sure!

And of course a sex toy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree, now that I’ve been thinking about it a little more. Yah, lol, speaking of music, she loves GNR’s & Bon Jovi. And she loves to download music on the net, so I’m thinking of getting her an IPOD, then she can always have her music with her, workouts etc. She would LOVE that for sure!

And of course a sex toy. :p[/quote]

Take care of it all in one. Get her a video Ipod and put your picture on it and a bunch of GNR and Bon Jovi (seriously?) songs. Then shove it up her ass.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Take care of it all in one. Get her a video Ipod and put your picture on it and a bunch of GNR and Bon Jovi (seriously?) songs. Then shove it up her ass.[/quote]

They make vibrating Ipods now?