Giddy as a school boy!!

Hi guys and gals!! I am so excited, I just recieved my first ever shipment from biotest this morning. I ordered the max muscle stack. I woke up at least three times last night thinking that I heard the fedex guy at the door, and then took my dog out to investigate, just to make sure that he really wasn’t there. When he finally got here at 10:00 AM, I almost kissed him, thought better of it, and then scurried back inside like a rodent with a piece of cheese. I put on all of my workout clothes, had a protein and carb breakfast, and was about to reap the benefits of the mag-10, but then I realized something very disturbing. My 21st birthday is in one week!! There is no way I am going to get away with not drinking, so should I wait until after my birthday. I remember reading that alcohol is a big T blocker, and I want to get the most out of this cycle. Any input?

protien and fat for breakfast, not protien and carbs. carbs are after your workout. i wish i had something more to say but its not like anyone else was saying anything

If I were you, I would wait until after your birthday to start using the stack. If your friends are like mine, you have no chance of getting past your birthday without getting “ripped”, so I think it would be better to use the whole stack during a time where you don’t have to get drunk because it’s expensive and you don’t want to waste it.