T Nation

Gibberish

Who would fard to suffled o'er death, that under be: to suffer the ill, and them? Thus all; and man's deat undispriz'd coward the dreathere's the to sleep of the arms all; and mortune, to sleep of the shocks ther in thus and thers turns, puzzles the in thus a life, the law's the his man's deat unwortal shuffles consummative shuffer be when heir there's death the rub; for to say we end name will, and the whethe pative have shocks the us and lose bodkin? Who would fardels be, or not the rub; fortune,

-Hamlet (loosely translated into gibberish)

While trying to figure out what this translator does, I typed the following:

"Okay, so now I have no clue as to what the hell this thing does, but it seems that the longer my sentances, the better it works. This time I will try to make some run-on sentances so this thing can work better, but I have a feeling that these run-on sentances are actually gibberish, and thus are not in need of their translation services that would translate gibberish into more gibberish. Wow, this thing really works because it takes complete sentances, or at least complete thoughts that make sence, and it jumbles them so it doesn't really make any sence any more. I wonder how well I will do with this long ass paragraph that I am writting right now. Maybe it will be able to jumble it so much that it will then become un-jumbleable and no one will be able to figgure out what the hell I'm talking about. I highly doubt that even the best government agencies will be able to put back this whole paragraph exactly the way I am typing it. Well, that is, without them knowing about this "input" section that I'm typing in. If they could track this, then I guess it wouldn't be too difficult to figgure out, but without 'cheating' I really don't think anyone at all will be able to unscramble these sentances and make any sence out of them. Maybe it would also help if I were to change subjects and talk about something else, but then again, it might be easier to unscramble if I change the subject because one would be able to group each word that has something to do with a particular subject and possibly figgure out small bits, which would then lead to figguring out even larger bits untill the whole damn thing is figgured out and that would mean that I have waisted all of this time typing for no reason, when in fact, I have some very good reasons for typing this. It may not be obvious to the casual reader, but to me, this is a very good use of my time. I may be lieing, but then again, I'm drunk."

Then after the translation I came up with:

"It mighly more. I would makes are out somethis is "input" seems too do will be lieing is, or at will I'm typing ass particular subject be able able to difficular subjects the hell of then in. I word to difficult that take sentances some runk. Okay, so no reasier it so much would best good really governmentances whole to figgure now were out so this whole about I'm talking, but thing it does, or not is, this figgure not it. Well be anyone works be it so hell, they could me, but thing the be longer ho"

Here's the translator:

http://thinkzone.wlonk.com/Gibber/GibGen.htm

Where do you suppose it got 'ho' from?

\|/ 3Toes

Thats funny. I am actually writing a short novel based on that. It is about an insane guy. I write the text, translate it into other languages and translate it back and wa-la, instant insanity.

Don't you mean:

"I am actually write it back and wa-la, insanity. That. I am actually write it back an insane guy. I am actually writing a short novel based on ther languages about an insane guy. I writing a short novel based on ther languages and wa-la, insanity. Thats funny. I writing a short novel back and wa-la, insane guy. I am actually writing a short novel back an insane guy. I writing a short novel back an insanity. It is about and wa-la, insane guy. I am actually writing a short novel back and wa-la, into"

Quite funnily, but
Really, dirty tiger, (the translation of it into German and back into English) would be similar it more to him:

" Funny Thats. I write a short novel being based on it really. It is about a mad guy. I write the text, translate it into other languages and translate it back and wa-la, immediate insanity. "
Truth is, the immediate on-line translators a shit is not worth.

I read. I was drink and this thread. I started deleting... Yea, I was drinking it didn't work.

I really need deleting in it to stop drinking and post and to stop drunk anyone work.

I really need deleting anyone work.

I really need tried to stop drunk when I didn't this this this thinking... Yea, I was drunk and thinking and this thread. I didn't work.

I read. I was drinking in it didn't would posting in it to stop drinking in it, anything in it, anyone would post and posting in it to

Or, in English:
"Yea, I was drunk when I started this thread. I didn't think anyone would post anything in it, and tried deleting it today, but it didn't work.

I really need to stop drinking and posting..."