GIANTS WIN!

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

That’s EXACTLY what I was thinking. Or perhaps Chairman Mao or Jim Morrison. How 'bout it Irish? Avatars on the line. If the Niners win you have to sport the avatar of my choice until Opening Day of the baseball season.[/quote]

Fuck it. The Giants never make it this far so I may as well put my pride on the line too.

I’ll agree to the avatar of your choice until April 1st.

But then, I don’t really know what gets under your skin, so picking one for you is going to be a tough one for me.[/quote]

That’s the FightinIrish I know! Alright! I love a good wager to spice up a game. A good friend of mine is from New York and is a diehard Giants fan. We’ve got haircuts on the line for this game. The winner gets to give the loser a mohawk. No hats for one week.

As far as what gets under my skin, I guess you never read the Steve Jobs thread. I think an avatar with a picture of him or an iPhone or a big Apple emblem would be hard to handle. In fact, the Apple emblem might be the best because it has a dual meaning of sorts since New York is after all the Big Apple.[/quote]

Alright. No points, straight bet.

Ronald Reagan avatar for me if Blue loses, a bigass Apple logo for you if Blue wins.
[/quote]

I reserve the right to choose any avatar for you. You can choose any for me. I might find something really derogatory about the Irish or something with a huge cock inserted into Manning’s perpetually agog mouth.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:

I am there in spirit Derek and reinforcements are on the way.[/quote]

Awesome, I catch shit pretty much all year in that thread, and I normally start that thread every year.[/quote]

Was in the elevator with a cowboys fan wearing a cowboy hat. I made a remark about the hat (said she looked better without it) and her first words, while shaking her head, were “Romo has to go. NOW.”

Romo is not the problem, it is JJ. Also FI make DB cooper put a classic Tom Landry pic or maybe a pic of the Triplets. Troy, Michael and Emmith for his Avi. I think that will hurt more.
Dixiefinest your talking about a woman.

[quote]jre67t wrote:

Romo is not the problem, it is JJ. Also FI make DB cooper put a classic Tom Landry pic or maybe a pic of the Triplets. Troy, Michael and Emmith for his Avi. I think that will hurt more.
Dixiefinest your talking about a woman. [/quote]

lol

49ers baby.

Da west coast is da best coast.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
49ers baby.

Da west coast is da best coast. [/quote]

You say’n da east coast is da least coast, Max?[/quote]

I am now that you thought that up !

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Ahhhh…I see that Del has got him a wager in place.

(DB, hint…Rush…and not the Rush that sings “Tom Sawyer”)[/quote]

Limbaugh?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

I told him to use Ronald Reagan

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

I told him to use Ronald Reagan [/quote]

Even I’ll admit that I probably hate Reagan way more than Limbaugh. Limbaugh was a harmless clown - Reagan did real damage.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

I told him to use Ronald Reagan [/quote]

Even I’ll admit that I probably hate Reagan way more than Limbaugh. Limbaugh was a harmless clown - Reagan did real damage.

[/quote]

Lol

Did you have a score predicted or you just going win loss?

Go 49ers!!! use this avi for Irish

^ The TNation logo?

Here’s the pic

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
^ The TNation logo?[/quote]

Nah. Screwed up trying to post the pic above.

At first, I thought this thread was about the SF Giants and was confused that Fighting Irish would support them.

I was about to write a ten paragraphs essay about the wild night I had on Nov 1 2010 after the SF Giants beat the Texas Rangers in the World Series. Man, that was an incredible night. I was doing cartwheels and shaking my booty and jumping on top of cars in the jampacked Market Street and… I bet there’s a Youtube video out there of me going wild on that night and…

Erm…what? Not them Giants??? The NY Giants? Ah okay… Football, not Baseball… Ah okie dokie…

49ers it is then.

Sorry FI. You still like me, don’t you? :slight_smile: