Giants Vs. Titans

Did you see that game? The Giants just need to hang it up for the season. What in the world was they thinking at the last 5 or so minutes. Isn’t the reason you go to practice is to learn to tackle the QB. I don’t know what their going to do now, but it sure is not playing football.

Linder

Vince Young was impressive. That and the Giants thought they had it and just stopped playing.

Still Young was impressive and came off looking like a stud, he’s the next Donovan Mcnabb, and I mean that in a good way. Donovan is a very successful QB, I realize he’s not the most accurate… but he brought the Eagles to 4 NFC Championships and 1 Superbowl… if Vince does that… that’s a great career.

Props to Vincent.

Eli Manning sucks ass. They should trade him and pick up Brady Quinn in the draft. For the past 3 years Eli has shown very little in the way of confidence and I don’t see him getting any better.

Even in college I didn’t think Eli looked that good. At Ole Miss he didn’t look like a leader then. Definitely not the team leader like his brother is. I saw that collapse on TV. Vince Young looked excellent, but chalk it up to the Giants choking. That, along with half their starting defense injured.

[quote]Pat Monaghan wrote:
Vince Young was impressive. That and the Giants thought they had it and just stopped playing.

Props to Vincent.[/quote]

They stopped playing alright. I was just telling my dad that they are ok starting the game by they just can’t close. It’s like they got clones in the back or something, because the first half there all fired up then when second half gets here, it like whose that on the field. There no drive anymone.

Linder

I dont even want to talk about it.

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory once again: these are your New York Football Giants.

Fuckin’ typical.

Yeah, but you have to admit the last of the game had you laughing especially that bull crap push on Young. That one play had me rolling, even though I knew the Giants was going to lose.

Linder

I’m fucking done with the Giants this year.

How the hell do you throw and into in the last 30seconds!

Fuckin’ Eli…

Hey fellas was at the Titans game and
thought like most on here that the Giants would win but hey works for me.
The place was pretty much dead until 4th quater but the Titans pulled it out. Well just had to add my two cents.

Hey fellas was at the Titans game and
thought like most on here that the Giants would win but hey works for me.
The place was pretty much dead until 4th quater but the Titans pulled it out. Well just had to add my two cents.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory once again: these are your New York Football Giants.

Fuckin’ typical.[/quote]

Three months till spring training…I’ve already got my Bosox shit out.

My Giants are dying a slow, pathetic death. I want Coughlin’s head on a fucking pike.

Giants a bunch a losers just like there counterparts the Yankees, let me not forget the Knicks.
Tiki Barber and Shockey need to shut that trap and just play they are causing disharmony, good players gone wild.
Next week is the season for them if they lose to America’s team its over.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
I’m fucking done with the Giants this year.

How the hell do you throw and into in the last 30seconds!

Fuckin’ Eli…[/quote]

I still think he should have ran that ball. There was a giant hole there and he had to muss up and throw that ball.
Who did he think he was, Bret Favre.

Linder

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
harris447 wrote:

Fuckin’ typical.

My Giants are dying a slow, pathetic death. I want Coughlin’s head on a fucking pike.[/quote]

Oh yeah, it is definitely time for some new blood in that department.

Linder

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
harris447 wrote:

Fuckin’ typical.

My Giants are dying a slow, pathetic death. I want Coughlin’s head on a fucking pike.[/quote]

Oh yeah, it is definitely time for some new blood in that department.

Linder

[quote]jre67t wrote:
Giants a bunch a losers just like there counterparts the Yankees, let me not forget the Knicks.
Tiki Barber and Shockey need to shut that trap and just play they are causing disharmony, good players gone wild.
Next week is the season for them if they lose to America’s team its over.[/quote]

I agree with on that score.

Bench Manning and start the 280lb backup, Jared Lorenzen. At least he has some balls. I don’t think he can play any worse than Eli.

And put Plaxico Burress on the fucking practice squad if he doesn’t want to play hard every down. How many millions does he make per game to give up on a ball thrown to him, have it intercepted, and then attempt a weak ass pussy tackle?

Kiwanuka, what the fuck was that? 4th and 10, around 2min to go, he has Young all wrapped up and he just lets him go! If he takes him to the ground … GAME OVER!

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!!

That game was a total disgrace. Fire the offensive coordinator or at the very least the QB coach, who has done dick with Manning in the last 3 years.

I have to change my avatar, it’s fucking embarrassing!!

[quote]GashMan wrote:
Bench Manning and start the 280lb backup, Jared Lorenzen. At least he has some balls. I don’t think he can play any worse than Eli.

And put Plaxico Burress on the fucking practice squad if he doesn’t want to play hard every down. How many millions does he make per game to give up on a ball thrown to him, have it intercepted, and then attempt a weak ass pussy tackle?

Kiwanuka, what the fuck was that? 4th and 10, around 2min to go, he has Young all wrapped up and he just lets him go! If he takes him to the ground … GAME OVER!

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!!

That game was a total disgrace. Fire the offensive coordinator or at the very least the QB coach, who has done dick with Manning in the last 3 years.

I have to change my avatar, it’s fucking embarrassing!![/quote]

That’s one thing about Plaxico I just don’t like. He is a good receiver, but he is always giving up, either it’s his passes or god help if there is a interception. He’s all “you can go by a score on us”. And Kiwanuka, that is another story. I don’t know what he was thinking. The game was over and he decides to push Young instead of tackling him. So there might of been a penalty and that is a small might. So what take a keep it moving. There was no way in the world they should have lost that game and that’s the bottom line.

Linder

[quote]GashMan wrote:

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!!

I have to change my avatar, it’s fucking embarrassing!![/quote]

Don’t change your avatar.

Remember, the players get traded, the coaches get fired, but we have to keep rooting for them no matter what.

I could definitely agree with you on all counts: Coughlin has to fucking go. For a vaunted “disciplinarian”, the team plays looser than a fat guy’s socks.

Get a new S&C coach. Why do we lead the league in injuries every fucking year?

And, yeah: Eeyore Manning has shown NO improvement whatsoever since his first game. Put the fat fuck in, see what he can do.

[quote]GashMan wrote:

…[/quote]

Did he think he was in the grasp? Was he afraid of a roughing call?

I have never seen anything like tha before. It was bizarre.