Giant Legs

Just saw this

I saw this.

I talked with some friends. We’re fairly certain there’s some kind of oil enhancement going on there - but who really knows. Props to him if not, as yeah - he’s probably pretty fucking genetically elite. He has squatting videos of like 485 x 10 or something.

That being said, there’s something “off” about the shape.

trololol?

The pic is obviously morfed. Look at his right thigh (your left) it certainly looks like someone widened it.

Saw this guy race at the world’s and his quads are cartoonish!

Some of you act like you’ve never seen a photo before.

The reason it looks odd is because of lens distortion.

[quote]SSC wrote:
fairly certain there’s some kind of oil enhancement going on there

That being said, there’s something “off” about the shape.
[/quote]

why would he be using oil?

The pic is just distorted.

Also, these are not huge QUAD s, since not all 4 heads are developed…

If you look at the cycling shot, the guy on the rights quads still look massive. Maybe there is lens distortion in the other photo, maybe they are just flexing one quad? To the guy who said “oil”, they are olympic athletes. I doubt they are going to possibly fk up their performance for vanity points.

[quote]chitown34 wrote:
If you look at the cycling shot, the guy on the rights quads still look massive. Maybe there is lens distortion in the other photo, maybe they are just flexing one quad? To the guy who said “oil”, they are olympic athletes. I doubt they are going to possibly fk up their performance for vanity points.[/quote]

Agreed…but with youtube and internet forums, everyone who sees any muscle that looks different than they think it should look now gets labeled as “oil” or “photoshop”. There are tons of threads here where a picture gets posted of a bodybuilder at an angle and several posters actually come to the conclusion that a top pro somehow didn’t train his entire left side as much.

One thing is for sure, you’ve got GREAT leg genetics when you can have thighs that large and still have the stamina for cycling like that. I am guessing he can do squats without breathing hard.

I also don’t believe he does distance X, he is setup more for a sprint, hence his build. Similar to sprinters and others who need to be explosive… large muscles.

The less and less I visit this forum, the more and more I see 90% of the posts just being people making statements about “oil” etc. because the guy has big muscles. He might be using, but who cares? Its known that many non-American competitors use, hence why the US often gets smashed in a number of competitions - like Weightlifing.

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:
Its known that many non-American competitors use, hence why the US often gets smashed in a number of competitions[/quote]

LOL!!

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:
Its known that many non-American competitors use, hence why the US often gets smashed in a number of competitions[/quote]

LOL!! [/quote]

Yep that’s the only reason lol…

Here’s the vid of him squatting 485x8

JFC.

I don’t fucking know why he would use oil. Fuck if I even know if he does or not. And it could be a camera, but how could one having no experience in camera anything possibly surmise that this is lens distortion? Honestly. The fucking stupid on these boards must have been slipped a Rare Candy because it’s evolving into full-on retard.

I have seen big quads, and none of them have EVER looked like this. That’s the point.

[quote]SSC wrote:
JFC.

I don’t fucking know why he would use oil. Fuck if I even know if he does or not. And it could be a camera, but how could one having no experience in camera anything possibly surmise that this is lens distortion? Honestly. The fucking stupid on these boards must have been slipped a Rare Candy because it’s evolving into full-on retard.[/quote]

Dude why are you getting on your high horse?

You are the one posting dumb shit here. You are “fairly certain he uses oil” based on what and why are fair follow up questions.

I know nothing about cameras but even I can see one of his legs is distorted by the simple fact it is completely different to his other leg.

It is completely ridiculous to say he has injected oil for no other reason than vanity (unless you think there is one, in which case I am genuinely interested in what it may be). The guy is an Olympic cyclist, he would have no reason whatsoever to do something as stupid as inject oil into his legs for no benefit to his career whatsoever.

[quote]SSC wrote:
JFC.

I don’t fucking know why he would use oil. Fuck if I even know if he does or not. And it could be a camera, but how could one having no experience in camera anything possibly surmise that this is lens distortion? Honestly. The fucking stupid on these boards must have been slipped a Rare Candy because it’s evolving into full-on retard.

I have seen big quads, and none of them have EVER looked like this. That’s the point.[/quote]

…and our point is, unless you have a career or background where you are skilled in telling abnormal vs normal physiology in humans, what you have EVER seen is of little consequence.

Iron Dwarf picks on things like this because his JOB is to design, critique and mimic muscular physiques.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:
JFC.

I don’t fucking know why he would use oil. Fuck if I even know if he does or not. And it could be a camera, but how could one having no experience in camera anything possibly surmise that this is lens distortion? Honestly. The fucking stupid on these boards must have been slipped a Rare Candy because it’s evolving into full-on retard.[/quote]

Dude why are you getting on your high horse?

You are the one posting dumb shit here. You are “fairly certain he uses oil” based on what and why are fair follow up questions.

I know nothing about cameras but even I can see one of his legs is distorted by the simple fact it is completely different to his other leg.

It is completely ridiculous to say he has injected oil for no other reason than vanity (unless you think there is one, in which case I am genuinely interested in what it may be). The guy is an Olympic cyclist, he would have no reason whatsoever to do something as stupid as inject oil into his legs for no benefit to his career whatsoever.

[/quote]

Fair enough. “Fairly certain” was a bad phrase to use undoubtedly.

For the second time, I have no idea why he [u]would[/u] use oil.

Either way, as was alluded to in my first post, which other than one word was completely ignored, “GOOD ON HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED.”

No offence but Google images is a fantastic resource… so is Youtube’ as evidenced by the above clip. You can find all manner of things in there like pictures of this mans quads and his training…