Giant Leap in Medical Science

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_blindness_genetherapy

Thank you, science.

You know what would be better? Stem cell research.

Thank you, religious nuts.

Good stuff. Although I will never forsake my religion. After all god created everything. Including science. All that there is and ever will be is thanks to god and god alone.

[quote]Im Yolked wrote:
Good stuff. Although I will never forsake my religion. After all god created everything. Including science. All that there is and ever will be is thanks to god and god alone.[/quote]

Like famines, diseases and poverty, right?

mods before it’s too late please 1. ban Yolks ip and 2. Delete this thread before it’s the 2098384930th religion vs science debate.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Thank you, religious nuts.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]Im Yolked wrote:
Good stuff. Although I will never forsake my religion. After all god created everything. Including science. All that there is and ever will be is thanks to god and god alone.[/quote]

What does religion have to do with this? Why do God and Science have to be mutually exclusive?

Ok everyone. Let’s all take a deep breath, bend down, and pull our heads out of our asses. Just stop. There is no reason to turn this into any kind of a debate, and therefore no reason to reply at all. Just let this thread reach page 5 so it can fade into obscurity.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Thank you, religious nuts.

Agreed.[/quote]

Double agreed.

[quote]Reef wrote:
Im Yolked wrote:
Good stuff. Although I will never forsake my religion. After all god created everything. Including science. All that there is and ever will be is thanks to god and god alone.

What does religion have to do with this? Why do God and Science have to be mutually exclusive?[/quote]

I never said they’re mutually exclusive. Quite the opposite actually. God created the physical/material universe, the nature of which we haplessly attempt to analyze and interpret and call it ‘science’.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Thank you, religious nuts.[/quote

don’t forget to thank george w bush…

That’s good to hear. I hope one day they can cure blindness in all its forms. Going blind has always been my biggest fear.