Giant Burger Stories

[quote]Shadowzz4 wrote:
Fuddruckers has a 1 pound burger which I had once with bacon and cheese and some fries once. I was not used to eating huge portions of this type of food nor am I now or have I ever been. After I ate that meal my body pretty much shut down all other functions and focused all its energy on the gob of goo in my stomach and intestines. [/quote]

i love the fudrucker 1 lb with bacon! did you put the nacho cheese on it at the condiment station? it’s the best.

there is a burger place with a burger similar to the cowboy challenge mentioned above with two pounds of meat, tons of cheese, eggs, guacamole, any vegetables you want and jalapenos.

it’s called the fat mack. the story behind it was that some fat guy named mack used to frequent the joint and that was the burger he ordered before it was a menu item.

management decided to make it a challenge burger and he was thrilled to have it listed as his nick name.

they have a picture of fat mack eating a fat mack before it was named and if you eat one you get a shirt with the picture on it.