GI Joe: Resolute

This appears to be the beginning of an epic and awesome GI Joe cartoon movie. Very adult in the sense that people(main characters) are getting killed off mysteriously. They actually let Snake Eyes cut loose and I nerdgasmed at the awesomeness. Enjoy:

Sweet damn I miss that show. Def were better cartoons than what they play now, not retarded and has a message.

thanks for the post

I remember there was an animated movie made during the height of G.I. Joedom which was pretty sweet. This looks just as good.

I shouldn’t have seen this until after finals

Beachhead for the win! I’m glad to see this isn’t going to just be another lame ass snake-eyes/storm shadow blow fest. It’s nice to see some of the other joes.

That said, it’s funny seeing Doc. I’ve got an old issue of the marvel comics where he takes a burst point blank from a Saw Viper.

mike

Beachhead for the win! I’m glad to see this isn’t going to just be another lame ass snake-eyes/storm shadow blow fest. It’s nice to see some of the other joes.

That said, it’s funny seeing Doc. I’ve got an old issue of the marvel comics where he takes a burst point blank from a Saw Viper. First Joe I’d ever seen killed.

mike

I remember reading an interview with Warren Ellis, and he was talking about writing 4 or 5 animated shorts for GI JOE. This looks pretty freakin sweet.

Parts 3-6 are up now. I am really digging the fact that Cobra is actually a Sinister Terrorist group. Cobra Commander is self aware of the past ineptitude of Cobra and ain’t taking no more shit, he says:

“Work with me and I will give you world in less than 24hrs. Work against me and I will GUT you like a fish!! Right here…”

I hope to god that the movie has some resemblance of these animated shorts but Hollywood being the bitch that she is, will probably take another big crap on my youth.

Remember how good the original Star Wars: The Clones Wars animated cartoon was? Got us all hyped up for Revenge of The Sith, Only to be let down by another flat and disappointing star wars prequal. I hope this time around it’s different…I hope.

Why worry about the Cartoon when the film comes out soon:

Yeah but that isn’t gonna hit theaters until August, thats a long wait. It looks good but i am cautiously optimistic.

[quote]Mzungu wrote:
Why worry about the Cartoon when the film comes out soon:

[/quote]

That’s like saying “Why worry about the Dragon ball cartoon when there’s a live action movie.”

Re-think your life, sir.

I saw that the movie is playing this saturday at midnight on Adult Swim. Hopefully it is the full length instead of some 30 or 15 minute teaser.

[quote]grrrsauce wrote:
I saw that the movie is playing this saturday at midnight on Adult Swim. Hopefully it is the full length instead of some 30 or 15 minute teaser.[/quote]

Yeah,the movie is all the episodes put together.

That movie was awesome.

I hope the re-air that movie because I’m stuck at work for another week.

I caught a glimpse of the movie last night, and I have to say I was impressed. I used to love this show when I was a kid, and they did well with this creation.

HaHa! Scarlett chooses Duke over Snake Eyes.

Suck It, Comic Book Dorks!

That movie was done very well. The action was great the plot was not contrived and people got blowed up real good. They even made the Cobra muzzle flash blue and the Joe’s muzzle flash red. Nice nod to the old cartoon.

My only gripe is the fact that GI Joes were a little too untouchable once again. They could have killed off at least one or two more of the Joes I’ve never been too fond of Beach Head to be honest wouldn’t mind if they got rid of him.

All in all it was a great re-boot of the series and I hope they continue producing these movies.

Scarlett is a hussy and knows she’ll be back riding Snake Eyes jock in no time. How can she resist the Snake? Its impossible I tell you.