T Nation

GHRP6 vs GH

Hi,
looking around for some “research chem” i have found that peptide: GHRP6

from what i have read the use of this peptide should improve the own production of GH.

Anyone have used it? Which is the benefit compared to direcrt GH use?

I have some here - plan to try after my hGH/MGF cycle… will let you know how it goes.

Does not look like a lot of people have used.

[quote]honkie wrote:
I have some here - plan to try after my hGH/MGF cycle… will let you know how it goes.

Does not look like a lot of people have used.[/quote]

i’m planning to use GH, and i see that new peptide… it looks intresting :slight_smile: so i will like to give it a try…

I’ll wait for your more experienced thought :smiley:

I’d be extremely careful with that stuff, the current GH secretagogues in phase II trials were pulled because they downregulate your own growth hormone production over time. You’re looking to crash when you come off it, and could do some permanent damage if you’re on too long…

[quote]Moomin wrote:
I’d be extremely careful with that stuff, the current GH secretagogues in phase II trials were pulled because they downregulate your own growth hormone production over time. You’re looking to crash when you come off it, and could do some permanent damage if you’re on too long…[/quote]

shit… no good! damn
but how much is too long? have you some link to trials reports? or other info?

thanks man…

HGH does the same thing and for use in HRT,it is taken 5 days a week to allow the system to recover to some extent. For those taking more than HRT replacement doses, The problems of this nature will be worse. So I would not write it off for use in a reasonable cycle.

And from an HRT basis, ones ability to produce sufficient HGH has been written off. So not a problem for those with major losses of HGH to begin with.