T Nation

GHRP2/Mod-GRF Log

Apologize if this isn't the right place for this, but I figured other people might be curious how a natural responds to peptides.

Been lifting for about 5 years--knowledgeably for 3--and I figured I would try and take things to the "next level" so to speak. I thought I'd start off with peptides because there is less risk of negative side effects and PCT necessary. With the pins and BW, they are not as cheap as I would have thought, about as much as a beginner's cycle, but at least they are "legal".

5'9", 188.5 as of this morning. 23 years old, been lifting for 5 years--knowledgably for 3.

My goal is to lean out a bit more right now, and then when I'm happy with where I'm at I'll push the calories up. Hopefully I will be able to put a bit of quality tissue on and stay very lean...the improved sleep and sense of well-being won't hurt either though!!

Right now, I'm doing 100mcg each of GHRP2 & Mod. GRF 1-29 upon waking and before sleep. When I can be bothered to do it, I'll walk the dogs after my shot, before eating, but that doesn't always happen...Otherwise, I'll just let a careful diet take care of the rest of the fat (Med protein, high carb, low fat; whole foods, no grains, mostly fruits for carbs)

Training is basic four-day split, I can detail that if anyone wants. Otherwise, I figured I would post every so often to update. From what I understand, it takes time for the benefits to be noticeable, so I feel like this is going to be a log for the long term.

Feel free to ask any questions or offer suggestions.

edit: I'll try and get a better picture up too, so that changes will be more noticeable.