GHRP v HGH

Hi Brook/J-J

I signed in as my other pseudonym, so i hope you can read my response.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. I value and appreciate your time.

I don’t understand your animonsity, but i guess that is your perogative. I remember when i first started reading this board less than a year ago, and i rememebr you being very patient and helpful with the n00bs. You still are to an extent, however, you’ve also become very short and curt. I hope you are doing well in your life.

As per my last post - i posted statements not because i profess to be any sort of authority on the subject - but to provoke debate. I’m glad i did that with you (tho i had hoped it would have been a more polite provocationi than the one you chose to go with).

My main difficulty was initially, coming to the conclusion (and not jsut through forum postings) that CJC + GHRP6 was better than HGH alone.

I started this thread because i had questions regarding this, and was not sure if it was true. I haven’t really gained a straight answer on this from the memebrs of THIS board, although on other sources, talking to people who have used both protocols they seem to favour CJC + GHRP.

“Talking out of my arse” is a very sweeping statement. I do not know the costs of CJC and how that stacks up against HGH (though i do know that GHRP is very cheap). So again i was making assumptions. I wasn’t even making a statement. In my final statement i was asking a question “?” off and i added the qualifier “I dunno, just throwin it out there” to give you a guide to my intention here.

I hope you can appreciate i’m just a guy very new to all this trying to gain knowledge and understanding of a very complex area, and appreciate all and any input any of you can contribute.

Thanks again!

I have to agree with everything Brook just wrote. You are talking out of your arse, at least in this thread. At best, your attitude throughout this post is rather weird. And not a Stephen Hawking kind of weird. More of a Gary Glitter kind of weird.

:cry:

I can’t help who i am. I guess i’m just not wanted on this forum…

I think the effects of GHRP6 may be age dependent. I have found those over the age of 40 have clinically seen better results. The pituitary gland degrades with age. I have found GHRP6 is highly effective in anti-aging protocols however may nat be the best option if you want to get to 300lb at 5% bf.

I’m guessing you were reading datbtrue’s sticky on ghrp-6/cjc vs gh? There is an interview with Dr. John on the ghrp-6 vs GH subject on superhuman radio that is interesting also.

http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2009/SHR_Show_418.mp3