T Nation

GHRP Reconstitution?

I tried a search on this and could not find the answer!!!

I had received my order of GHRP and it did not contain any solution for reconstitution. Do I need to use Acetic Acid or can I just NaCl.

I use bac water but I have heard of others using NaCl to reconstitute. I will mix NaCl in the syringe with the GHRP-6 right before I inject it.

I’ve used both Nacl and bacteriostatic water for reconstitution, adding 2ml to the 5mg of powder wich gives you 25 mcgs per IU. Both worked fine, sub q injections were painless.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
I use bac water but I have heard of others using NaCl to reconstitute. I will mix NaCl in the syringe with the GHRP-6 right before I inject it.[/quote]

I also use bac water, why the addition of NaCl pre injection?

[quote]dean12345 wrote:
2thepain wrote:
I use bac water but I have heard of others using NaCl to reconstitute. I will mix NaCl in the syringe with the GHRP-6 right before I inject it.

I also use bac water, why the addition of NaCl pre injection?[/quote]

Hopefully to avoid necrosis.

I guess I had always considered site sterility to be the biggest issue as far as prevention went. But not a bad thing to take in to consideration!

Tried to upload a pretty horrible image with my post but it didn’t load.

[quote]dean12345 wrote:
Tried to upload a pretty horrible image with my post but it didn’t load.[/quote]

Don’t bother, I could do without it, lol. It is kinda like somebody showing you a video of a nasty squat accident the morning of a Max Effort squat workout.