GHRP-6 Log

[quote]DaJa wrote:
100mcg in one pin only once per day is not worth shit. period. What will one saturated dose(one hgh spike) do in the long or short term-it will do next to nothing as far as gains. even postWO one gh spike(100mcg once per day) wont help you anymore than eating more food would.[/quote]

Dude. Are you saying that a single 2iu shot of exo-gh will do nothing? Are you really saying that?

Because thats just about what will be produced by someone taking the saturation dose.

Im about 85kg. 100mcg is excessive for someone my size.

You said that 300mcg is no different than 150mcg. BUT 150mcg is ALREADY more than most people would need at any one point

Stop making blanket statements about drugs that are dosed according to specific attributes of the user.

[quote]DaJa wrote:

Bonez, have you experimented with ghrp-6 or ghrp-2 personaly? [/quote]

Have you?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]DaJa wrote:

[quote]rolandrelentless wrote:

[quote]DaJa wrote:
… ok, sticking your knee will not do shit. It stimulates your brain to release GH in a natural pulse, not get to work dirrectly at the injection site. Injecting into your knees/joints will do nothing but degrade the peptide cause it’ll take longer to meet the blood stream and the brain.[/quote]

So, naturally, I was interested, and did some experimenting. I waited a day and
invited a friend over to my place�??�?�¢�?�¢?�?�¬�??�?�¦then I did another shot of 600mcg (split
bilaterally, 300mcg into each leg, as a subcutaneous shot). Then we sat around
and waited, with a bunch of simple carbs ready. I got hungry, I was
uncomfortable, and it wasn�??�?�¢�?�¢?�?�¬�?�¢?�?�¢t too much fun, but we sat there for a good couple
of hours, and I didn�??�?�¢�?�¢?�?�¬�?�¢?�?�¢t pass out (in case you�??�?�¢�?�¢?�?�¬�?�¢?�?�¢re wondering, the friend was
there to drive me to the hospital, in case I actually did pass out). Ok�??�?�¢�?�¢?�?�¬�??�?�¦so
that settles that. Originally, I thought that maybe GHRP-6 operated by inducing
some kind of mild hypoglycemia (hypoglycemia increases GH output). But that�??�?�¢�?�¢?�?�¬�?�¢?�?�¢s
not how it actually works�??�?�¢�?�¢?�?�¬�??�?�¦

After experimenting with GHRP-6 for weight gain, I lowered the dose
substantially and used it to help rehab a knee injury that had been bothering me
for a couple of years. In this case, I lowered it to 100mcg/day, shot sub-q into
the knee (ouch!). At this dose you won�??�?�¢�?�¢?�?�¬�?�¢?�?�¢t find the extreme hunger that a high
dose of it usually causes, and a 5mg bottle of GHRP-6 is going to last for
months, and I�??�?�¢�?�¢?�?�¬�?�¢?�?�¢m confidant that it�??�?�¢�?�¢?�?�¬�?�¢?�?�¢s going to be enough to rehab virtually
any injury (in my case, I had done extensive damage to my knee over the years,
culminating in a traumatic injury playing on turf�??�?�¢�?�¢?�?�¬�??�?�¦which resulted in my
semi-retirement from competitive athletics). Anyway, I combined GHRP-6 with a
knee rehab protocol designed by Eric Cressey, M.A. C.S.C.S., and advice from one
of my research assistants, who has a degree in Sports Medicine. Taken this way,
I used GHRP-6, and rehabbed my knee to almost where it was prior to my beginning
my career in athletics. If you have an injury, find you!
rself a good rehab protocol, and try a low dose of GHRP-6. I bet you�??�?�¢�?�¢?�?�¬�?�¢?�?�¢ll be
surprised.

Direct quotes from anthony roberts himself. If he rehabbed his knee to almost full capacity, I believe I’ll listen to him. However what you’re saying does make sense.[/quote]

Read somewhere else, you have bad info. 100mcg/day will do nothing imho, it should be shot 2-3x day no closer than 5-6hrs apart, on an empty stomach as already said. 10-15 mins after pin drink a shake if needed(protein only) 30mins after the ghrp6 was pinned eat a meal-pig out.
300mcg in one single shot is a waist and will not give you much if anymore of a gh spike than 150mcg shot.

Search for datbtrue, he is the “master” on these peps. lmao go to his forum and you’ll feel like a vergin again. Those UK guys know there shit.

Google ghrp6 dosing, and datbtrue ghrp, datbtrue ghrp and hgh[/quote]

Actually most UK BBing sites are laughably ignorant on AAS use, let alone peptide use, Dats’ just happens to be a striking exception.

And I believe that 100mcg is the saturation dose for a 100kg BBer.

BBB[/quote]
I read the same on saturation dose

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]DaJa wrote:
100mcg in one pin only once per day is not worth shit. period. What will one saturated dose(one hgh spike) do in the long or short term-it will do next to nothing as far as gains. even postWO one gh spike(100mcg once per day) wont help you anymore than eating more food would.[/quote]

Dude. Are you saying that a single 2iu shot of exo-gh will do nothing? Are you really saying that?

Because thats just about what will be produced by someone taking the saturation dose.

You said that 300mcg is no different than 150mcg. BUT 150mcg is ALREADY more than most people would need at any one point

Stop making blanket statements about drugs that are dosed according to specific attributes of the user. [/quote]

Post a link or copy n past of where you saw it posted "2iu of hgh= saturation dose of ghrp-6. Ive seen one post online mention that 100mcg of ghrp ANS 100msg of grf (1-29) is “equivilent” to 2iu, and even that-that was some guy online-not an actual study. Im not making blanket statements-actually I learned quite well with the use of ghrp’s.

Have I used ghrp 6 and 2? Yes I have, and my input on this thread was meant as correction and help so the OP’s experimental tryout/log goes well. Ill post a seperate thread right now-copy and past of my expereince(original thread on TSC).

T-Nation’s known for flamming, especially newbs that start before doing solid research, if this was some guy pinning tren a 300mg e3d we would all be on this one. Im not flamming here at all-Im correcting, and you Bonez, have had nothing helpful from what I saw posted in this thread-quote what you have posted that was helpful to the OP’s ghrp use in this log. Seems as if you’re just on cruise control seeing how it all turns out for him. I seem challenging becaucse of the blanket statements you made, with what I can assume-no personal experience, we’ll see if you have that link/study bookmarked.

^threads not uploading for whatever reason, pm me for my experience, or head to tsc and search it.

Done hijacking sorry op, good luck with your pep run-much better on gear;)

[quote]DaJa wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]DaJa wrote:

Stop making blanket statements about drugs that are dosed according to specific attributes of the user. [/quote]

Post a link or copy n past of where you saw it posted "2iu of hgh= saturation dose of ghrp-6. Ive seen one post online mention that 100mcg of ghrp ANS 100msg of grf (1-29) is “equivilent” to 2iu, and even that-that was some guy online-not an actual study. Im not making blanket statements-actually I learned quite well with the use of ghrp’s.

Have I used ghrp 6 and 2? Yes I have, and my input on this thread was meant as correction and help so the OP’s experimental tryout/log goes well. Ill post a seperate thread right now-copy and past of my expereince(original thread on TSC).

T-Nation’s known for flamming, especially newbs that start before doing solid research, if this was some guy pinning tren a 300mg e3d we would all be on this one. Im not flamming here at all-Im correcting, and you Bonez, have had nothing helpful from what I saw posted in this thread-quote what you have posted that was helpful to the OP’s ghrp use in this log. Seems as if you’re just on cruise control seeing how it all turns out for him. I seem challenging becaucse of the blanket statements you made, with what I can assume-no personal experience, we’ll see if you have that link/study bookmarked.[/quote]

Yes I have used G6.

So you agree that an injection at the saturation dose of G6 will cause a spike in gh (giving X amount of gh), right?

Do you disagree that X amount of gh will do NOTHING?

You used the stuff for like 2 months or whatever. How do you know what its even capable of?

In about 4 months Ive lost lower belly fat in an amount thats equating to be able to pinch about 1/2" less than at the start, while gaining about 10lbs of mass. 2-3 80mcg shots of G6 per day.

I have never quoted a study once on this site. I use my own experience and the experience of guys I talk with personally and trust.

You are simply wrong for saying that G6 solo at the saturation dose will do nothing. Thats al there is to it.

I never once said the G6 will do nothing at the saturation dose, what i did say is that its a complete waist to pin ghrp ONCE PER DAY-thats fuckin retarded and id say that to anyone using it in this way. Yeah lets all go out and pin test susp once per day too and see how great the gains are-that would be dumber than hell.

I know what G6 is capable of even with my 3 months of use-Ive gained quite a bit and have not lost anything from my last cycle/pct. Time will tell how much more it can do -obviously.

Thats fine if you dont quote studies-none of us needs to, but that also shows that you are basing your statements of bro-science which is exactly what you and many others here do not agree with/take as reliable info.

I was wrong for something I said? -ok lol, and you were very wrong to state that using 300mcg is basicaly three times more benificial than 100mcg, unless you agree with me saying thats not the case with ghrp’s.

Anything ive posted here wasnt only based off personal experience-it was mostly based off my research-my reading and studies ive found, not some dude on a forum board.

[quote]DaJa wrote:
, and you were very wrong to state that using 300mcg is basicaly three times more benificial than 100mcg,

[/quote]

You made this up. I never said anything close to this.

[quote]

Anything ive posted here wasnt only based off personal experience-it was mostly based off my research-my reading and studies ive found, not some dude on a forum board.[/quote]

lol. you mentioned Dat a few times already. Hes a ‘dude on a forum board’.

Just stop. Im not presenting bro science. All Ive said is that G6 at the saturation dose is not useless. Im not the one taking a hard stance at inappropriate times.

And your analogy to test suspension is completely out of left field. Im done here. Go read some more studies.

[quote]DaJa wrote:
I never once said the G6 will do nothing at the saturation dose,.[/quote]

You did say that. Although you didnt use the word saturtation and you did use a number that’s not the saturation dose for everyone (but for many people it IS the saturation dose or a bit more) you said that 100mcg is useless. You said that.

If you misspoke then you should proofread your posts better

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I don’t agree that 1 shot of G6 per day (at or around 80-120mcg) is completely pointless, though of course 3 shots would be better.

BBB[/quote]

This is the only point Ive tried to make. Well not the last part, I assumed that part wasn’t questionable.

100mcg is very effective, I said ‘imho’ once per day is pointless. Thats my opinion not fact. Going over 100mcg in each pin(200-300mcg) isnt worth it, might as well just pin 100mcg more frequent(because this is the most common ‘saturation’ dose) multiplying the saturation dose by 3 isnt going to multiply the gh output by 3, thats what i have been saying; and that satement by me is based off of research Ive done based off actual studies, not Datbtrue. Datbtrue just happens to word things well and breaks it all down for the BBing community which is why I posted his name as a reference to the OP-it may be helpful to read through his forum/posts

My appologise to Bonez, perhaps I was childish. Perhaps I wasnt clear enough in my posts, which resulted in me getting ‘pissy’ with your replies to my statements.

[quote]DaJa wrote:
100mcg is very effective, I said ‘imho’ once per day is pointless. Thats my opinion not fact. Going over 100mcg in each pin(200-300mcg) isnt worth it, might as well just pin 100mcg more frequent(because this is the most common ‘saturation’ dose) multiplying the saturation dose by 3 isnt going to multiply the gh output by 3, thats what i have been saying; and that satement by me is based off of research Ive done based off actual studies, not Datbtrue. Datbtrue just happens to word things well and breaks it all down for the BBing community which is why I posted his name as a reference to the OP-it may be helpful to read through his forum/posts

My appologise to Bonez, perhaps I was childish. Perhaps I wasnt clear enough in my posts, which resulted in me getting ‘pissy’ with your replies to my statements. [/quote]

No need to apologize. There was a fair amount of miscommunication.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Im about 85kg.

[/quote]

How tall are you? If you don’t mind me asking.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Im about 85kg.

[/quote]

How tall are you? If you don’t mind me asking.[/quote]

lol, I was just thinking the same thing mane.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Im about 85kg.

[/quote]

How tall are you? If you don’t mind me asking.[/quote]

5’7

wow this got a lot more attention than I could have hoped for. First off, i’ve been creeping the shit out of bones and BBB’s posts on other ghrp logs, so no I didn’t jump into this without knowing what I’m doing. YES, i injected into my knee, so what, I doubt the peptides being degraded that much. Either way I knew that saturation dose from reading the posts for my body weight was roughly 100mcg’s. thus why i pinned it AM and PM before bed. more than 12 hours apart. In your opinions do you think I should be running 300mcgs split 100mcgs 3x daily? btw, even at 200mcgs the hunger didnt bother me that much because i’m used to being hungry from spacing my smaller meals. but 'm thankful to have guys like you to help along the way. appreciate gentlemen! any other comments you’d like to share with me that could help along the way?

one more thing… should I be waiting a full 50 mins? or is 30 mins truly sufficient?

[quote]rolandrelentless wrote:
wow this got a lot more attention than I could have hoped for. First off, i’ve been creeping the shit out of bones and BBB’s posts on other ghrp logs, so no I didn’t jump into this without knowing what I’m doing. YES, i injected into my knee, so what, I doubt the peptides being degraded that much. Either way I knew that saturation dose from reading the posts for my body weight was roughly 100mcg’s. thus why i pinned it AM and PM before bed. more than 12 hours apart. In your opinions do you think I should be running 300mcgs split 100mcgs 3x daily? btw, even at 200mcgs the hunger didnt bother me that much because i’m used to being hungry from spacing my smaller meals. but 'm thankful to have guys like you to help along the way. appreciate gentlemen! any other comments you’d like to share with me that could help along the way?[/quote]
The way I pinned G6, and the way I was tought/read, I pinned 100mcg 2-3x day. When doing 2x day Id pin 100mcg a.m. upon wakening, and another 100mcg postWO, not pre bed. Im young(going on 23) so I release a fair amount of hgh naturaly while I sleep, So I would most likely bennifit the most from injections durring the early hrs of the day and throughout the afternoon/evening.

Males release mostly throughout the night durring sleep, Females release gh upon awakening in the am, so for women it makes sense to inject in the afternoon and evening/pre bed. Younger males are ok if they dont, but of course if you do that adds the edge.

GHRP simply tells your pituitary to create a gh pulse and release it on command, the modified GRF 1-29 would tell your brain to release a larger amount of gh on command, so using together would be the perfect storm and the most simular to injecting actual hgh. A big pulse of naturally accuring gh released when you want it to, at specific times in the day.

100mcg 2x day is fine, just depends when you time it and so on, like i pointed out before you would most likely be better off doing it a.m. and postWO then. if you shoot 3x day then pen the third pre bed.

Waiting 30mins post injection is the normal/average. You can wait as little as 20-25mins post injection to eat. If you want to wait longer go for it, most want to eat asap cause the side effect of hunger, and because it takes roughly 2hrs to fully digest a big meal, the ghrp’s gh release will last roughly 5hrs. So in that case the food wants to be broken down quickly so the body can use it to rebuild as the gh is flooding. I wouldnt see a problem waiting 50mins. Good luck