Hey guys, had some ?s about Ghrp6 and CJC. For reference, I am:
6’2"
Roughly 13%bf
2.5 years lifting, 21 y/o, current PRs:
Pull 355x3
Squat: 295x2
Bench: 225x4
Press: 155x5

Started w/ ghrp 6 3 days ago doing 3 doses AM/PostWO/pre bed of 100mcg.
As far as I’m tracking frequency is better than one big dose with this stuff.
Haven’t had any sides/noticeable effects other than a very slight increase (may just be placebo) In appetite, lifts and sleep and recovery all about the same (I know it’s only day 3)
Will be throwing in CJC but I’m not sure what would be an appropriate dosage or ratio between the two. So my main questions are:

1. What would be the optimal dose of CJC (no DAC) when I add it in?
  2. Should I take them both 3x daily/together? Or should CJC be taken before or seperately in some other way?
  3. Should I keep to 100mg3x/day with the ghrp 6?
  4. Assuming the appetite changes stay minimal and I keep my diet the same (3300kcal/day maint), what should I be expecting as far as results? (Awesome workouts, increased recovery, weight gain, fat loss, great sleep, and to what degree?)

Thanks for any input in adv, hoping to hear from some guys who have taken this and had success with it, I know you guys know your stuff.

PS, first time for me w/ peptides or anything in a needle that isn’t a shot from the doc.

To be honest mate, you’ll see very little, if anything. The little that happens will be so subtle you won’t even realise. It’ll help ever so slightyl, but you’ll certainly not start having crazy awesome workouts like you would if you were to use steroids or even real GH.

Is it totally out of the question that you would do a cycle of injectable testosterone?

expext some water weight

Is this from experience fellas? Not discrediting just curious.

^well, i’ve been keeping an eye on the GHRP’s, but they do not produce results anywhere near what hGH, based off what users have said. and hGH is not exactly know for rapids gains, either.

however, for people that struggle to get in enough calories, then GHRP’s seem to help stimulate hunger and get them to eat more.

regardless, i’m curious to see your results, so feel free to post some data, whenever you get a chance…

I used peps for a while. Didn’t do much except make me hold water.

I imagine they are probably a nice addition to a steroid cycle, or even during PCT, but they didn’t really do anything noticeable solo

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I imagine they are probably a nice addition to a steroid cycle, or even during PCT, but they didn’t really do anything noticeable solo[/quote]

this. every now and again ill give them a shot but i never end up finishing what i ordered because the results are subpar imo.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I imagine they are probably a nice addition to a steroid cycle, or even during PCT, but they didn’t really do anything noticeable solo[/quote]

this. every now and again ill give them a shot but i never end up finishing what i ordered because the results are subpar imo.
[/quote]

did you ever end up running IGF? I’ve only ever used G6/MOD GRF

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

did you ever end up running IGF? I’ve only ever used G6/MOD GRF[/quote]

i’m curious if Ipmorelin isn’t as bad, since it has less of an effect on cortisol…

i might try that out later this year.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

did you ever end up running IGF? I’ve only ever used G6/MOD GRF[/quote]

i used it for about a week and felt absolutely nothing and was tired or reading conflicting ways of running it so i just said fuck it

it also didnt help that everything i ordered was fucking garbage and didnt dissolve properly. did manage to get a refund though.

I don’t know that it’s worth the hassle of injecting 3x daily. 100mcg of GRHP-2 and Mod GRF at night seem to help me with sleep. Nothing earth shattering, but better and more consistent sleep. I also take trazadone and melatonin. I logged sleep with the jawbone UP for awhile. The peptides gave me more light and deep sleep according to the UP. If I stopped taking everything, I’d sleep 3-4hrs on a good night.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
I don’t know that it’s worth the hassle of injecting 3x daily. 100mcg of GRHP-2 and Mod GRF at night seem to help me with sleep. Nothing earth shattering, but better and more consistent sleep. I also take trazadone and melatonin. I logged sleep with the jawbone UP for awhile. The peptides gave me more light and deep sleep according to the UP. If I stopped taking everything, I’d sleep 3-4hrs on a good night.[/quote]

that’s actually a really good shout. I did sleep really well when I was running them, so maybe a cheeky peptide shot before bed might be something I’ll start doing

FWIW, i’ve been kicking some ideas with the GHRP’s around lately, and might have some ideas with how we might be able to get them to work better, and other drugs/supplements that we’d be already taking that could help as well.

when i get a chance i’ll plug some ideas in here…

i’ve been doing some reading per Yogi’s excellent recommendation-thanks again!

anyway, it looks like some of the sides are due to elevated prolactin and cortisol. GHRP 6 is the worst at this, GHRP 2 in between, and Ipamorelin seems to have the least impact. additionally, the Mod GRF1-29 (the GHRH) might exasperate this. for some guys (and gals), it might be best to start with the GHRP on it’s own, and then add it the GHRH to assess tolerance…

CJC/Mod GRF (1-29) should always be injected with the GHRP’s. If it’s not, somatostatin might be active and will inhibit the release of GH.

The “saturation” dose of both peptides is generally considered 100mcg, but many get benefits from half that dose.

I’ve used ipamorelin and Mod GRF for a couple of years, and no it’s not even close to being in the ballpark of what AAS or GH will do, BUT. . . it does make me sleep amazingly well, and in turn this just makes me have a really great sense of well being. I don’t know about you guys, but life gets easier when you don’t feel like dogshit all day long.

I’d assume that those who don’t get this effect from the GHS’s are either non-responders (less likely) or have garbage GHS (more likely). Seems like it’s much more common to get legit AAS than GHS.

[quote]rawda wrote:
CJC/Mod GRF (1-29) should always be injected with the GHRP’s. If it’s not, somatostatin might be active and will inhibit the release of GH.

.[/quote]

i agree with this in a general sense, but for some they get side effects, and are able to mitigate this by avoiding GRF at certain times.

not my work, as this is something that Dat worked out and was quite successful with…

but anyway, GHRP’s can cause a release by themselves, even if somostatin is present. however, with GRF (GHRH) their release can be that much more profound…