T Nation

GHRP-6 Dosage & Cycle Length

Bout to order my first batch of GHRP-6. Can anyone inform me on starter dosages, cycle lengths… etc…

Holy shit man.

Dean JUST suggested that to you a couple hours ago and you are already about to order?

Do some research…why should they spoonfeed you what to do?

You even know what the hell is it or does? I mean, obviously you haven’t known about it very long…

Yup i read all about it and i called my uncle whom is a docotor and he told me it was safe. I am desperate, i dont know if you read my last post but i just suffered an injury and i need something to help with that. I have alot of scouts comming to see me in the summer so I want to be able to be good to go.

fucks sake… listen. I truly think you are expecting some miracle drug here…

I am sorry you got injured, but is there ANY chance you could perform to that level without doping? I only ask because i can assure you, that becomes a habit… this time for an injury, just to give you a boost in training to get you upo par… a couple seasons later, you wonder what it would do whan you are at full power… then you need to use everyseason to match the last, and keep peoples expectations of you…

and do you really think that it is a good idea for a baseball starlet to be doping with what is on your sports channels 24/7 (I spent last year in Boston)?

Just make sure you ARE informed. Be careful, if you get caught, you WILL not be anything or anyone.

Just looking out for ya new kid, Joe

Please stop rating your own threads with 5 stars.

lmao!

[quote]Newkid117 wrote:
Bout to order my first batch of GHRP-6. Can anyone inform me on starter dosages, cycle lengths… etc…[/quote]

I have no personal experience. You might try pm’ing Bushy or 2the, among others though. I don’t see any reason to berade you, as you seem to be polite and to the point, despite having no experience and all. Not seeing the reason for getting on this one guys.

good luck.

ToneBone