GHRP-6 Advice

Consider using cjc-1295 at an equal dose with your ghrp-6 at the same time. A friend of mine has been doing a lot of reading/looking around in medical journals and I’ve been looking at what he’s found. As BBB said ghrp-6 will generally give you a pulse of around .75-1.5 IU gh, but with cjc-1295 paired with the ghrp-6 they are seeing pulses equivalent to 7.5+ IU’s of GH. You dose that 2-3x a day and yah…

According to this the bulk of the pulse lasts an hour. And we know you need 4 hours between shots. So is it even possible for GHRP-6 to be as efficent as HGH?

The spike is almost twice as high though, that’s the important part. If I remember correctly cjc-1295 will also reduce half life of ghrp6 when used simultaneously so you could do more shots if you wanted, but don’t quote me on that.

Whotookmyname is basically going about this is the best way possible. ghrp-2 causes an even greater gh spike than ghrp-6 and is magnified exponentially with the addition of mod GRF(1-29) (which is essentially the same as cjc-1295).

Longer elevated levels, especially when they are not much higher than baseline are not optimal for GH. The spike is what is important, so the combo of ghrp6/GRF/cjc is much more effective than HGH. Not to mention, who really is going to be injecting 7.5 IU’s of GH 3x/day when you can just use a 100/100 mcg combo and 2x the spike.

A friend of mine showed me quite a few studies/research journals on this topic and also pointed out a guy who is 6’2 280 lbs @ 6% bf and still gaining using 300 mg AAS/week and that peptide combo.

EDITED

Oh my bad that chart does use ghrp-6 and the cjc/grf simultaneously. oops. 2x the spike of hgh, not bad at all.

apparently my edited post isn’t going through, will fix later. <3

cjc-1295 is supposed to have half life of 7 days, correct me if im wrong.

is it necessary to dose that often w/ the ghrp6? if i am correct once a week should be fine (with appropriate amounts) but also wouldnt it be better to cut the dose in half and do 2x per week?

sorry if im pulling this shit outta my ass (pun) but chemicals and peptides are still new to me…

[quote]MAF14 wrote:
cjc-1295 is supposed to have half life of 7 days, correct me if im wrong.

is it necessary to dose that often w/ the ghrp6? if i am correct once a week should be fine (with appropriate amounts) but also wouldnt it be better to cut the dose in half and do 2x per week?

sorry if im pulling this shit outta my ass (pun) but chemicals and peptides are still new to me…[/quote]

with DAC yes, but cjc without DAC is injected the same time as ghrp6

Once or twice a week with ghrp6 is not going to do anything in any way, shape or form to improve your physique. Very infrequent and small pulses are pointless.

Also, DO NOT USE cjc-1295 with DAC it causes a GH bleed rather than a pulse. The bleed is what you see in the green area of the graph, very low elevated levels for long periods of time. Useless.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Once or twice a week with ghrp6 is not going to do anything in any way, shape or form to improve your physique. Very infrequent and small pulses are pointless.

Also, DO NOT USE cjc-1295 with DAC it causes a GH bleed rather than a pulse. The bleed is what you see in the green area of the graph, very low elevated levels for long periods of time. Useless.[/quote]

i meant to ask should the CJC be dosed twice a week but i get what you’re saying now…

anyway, any risk of side effects? GHRP6 isnt supposed to cause desensitization at 100mcg doses but, alone or paired with CJC, does it have the ability to casue the same sides real GH can (carpal tunnel, joint pain/swelling, increased risk of diabetes etc)?

[quote]MAF14 wrote:

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

Also, DO NOT USE cjc-1295 with DAC it causes a GH bleed rather than a pulse. The bleed is what you see in the green area of the graph, very low elevated levels for long periods of time. Useless.[/quote]

i meant to ask should the CJC be dosed twice a week but i get what you’re saying now…

anyway, any risk of side effects? GHRP6 isnt supposed to cause desensitization at 100mcg doses but, alone or paired with CJC, does it have the ability to casue the same sides real GH can (carpal tunnel, joint pain/swelling, increased risk of diabetes etc)?[/quote]

I asked my biochemist friend about this and from the literature he’s been reading it appears that side effects are much less pronounced but as always vary from person to person.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]rugggby wrote:
Im still waiting for my bac water to turn up. Im gonna shoot 3x a day 100mcg - keep you updated.[/quote]

Honestly I just use a fresh bottle of mineral water to recon my peptides. Done it hundreds of times with zero problems.

BBB[/quote]

I was just doing a massive search for some BW then re-read this thread, problem solved!

[quote]Adam-F wrote:

[quote]rugggby wrote:
Im still waiting for my bac water to turn up. Im gonna shoot 3x a day 100mcg - keep you updated.[/quote]

Honestly I just use a fresh bottle of mineral water to recon my peptides. Done it hundreds of times with zero problems.

BBB[/quote]

I was just doing a massive search for some BW then re-read this thread, problem solved! [/quote]

idk how safe it is but i’ve heard of guys using contact lens solution too

I use amazon for bw et cetera, and I’ve never had a problem.

IF you were to use contact lens solution, make sure it’s sterile saline and not something more exotic.

[quote]Adam-F wrote:

[quote]rugggby wrote:

BBB[/quote]

I was just doing a massive search for some BW then re-read this thread, problem solved! [/quote]

YGPM

was it for real, injecting mineral water? most test to be contaminated to some extent. if not, dangerous joke, esp. with the respect b3 accumulated here

I use sterile, slightly saline water for all my subq peptide shots. No need for bw.

Also, according to Dat, chemical impurities will deteriorate the peptides faster. bw is so cheap, why bother?

[quote]xilinx wrote:
was it for real, injecting mineral water? most test to be contaminated to some extent. if not, dangerous joke, esp. with the respect b3 accumulated here[/quote]

Absolutely real. Once you study pathology, you might develop a different outlook on ‘sterility’ and the risks associated with different practices.

BBB[/quote]

Bushy, have you or anyone you know tried the cjc-1295 w/o DAC + ghrp6 combo yet?

I think that graph is slightly deceptive, although I have no idea why. It’s very fancy, but you’d need to find the area under the curve of the gh dose and the peptide dose to compare the two. Also, according to the graph there’s zero endo gh.

I’m not saying peptides aren’t helpful. They have effects other than releasing gh. I’ve read g6 is almost the same sequence as ghrelin.