GhettoFab

Ok, so I go to the store today and on the way out there’s thick chick waiting in the foyer on a cell phone with those just after pedicure flip-flops on. A cab pulls up she gets in it. I’m sure you can see where I’m goin’ with this.WTF!!

No idea.

-.-’

this thread is now about Pancakes vs Waffles

That she is a hooker and the cab driver was on break?

[quote]Con@n wrote:
No idea.[/quote]

Why in hell would someone who can’t even afford a car be spending money on a cab to get their nails done???

[quote]jawara wrote:
Con@n wrote:
No idea.

Why in hell would someone who can’t even afford a car be spending money on a cab to get their nails done???[/quote]

Who says they can’t afford a car?

pancakes

I surmise that we aren’t talking about the Warsaw ghetto.

Belgian waffles

[quote]jawara wrote:
Con@n wrote:
No idea.

Why in hell would someone who can’t even afford a car be spending money on a cab to get their nails done???[/quote]

How do you know the reason that she took a cab?

Maybe she doesn’t own a car because she can’t drive or doesn’t like to drive. Maybe she owns a car, but it is being fixed. Maybe she had been drinking (many salons offer wine) and decided to be responsible and not drive. Maybe she lent her car to someone.

Why should you care what someone chooses to spend their money on? Unless maybe if they are on welfare, but how would you know that?

Do I need to go on?

[quote]jawara wrote:
Ok, so I go to the store today and on the way out there’s thick chick waiting in the foyer on a cell phone with those just after pedicure flip-flops on. A cab pulls up she gets in it. I’m sure you can see where I’m goin’ with this.WTF!![/quote]

You… want… a pedicure?

[quote]jawara wrote:
Ok, so I go to the store today and on the way out there’s thick chick waiting in the foyer on a cell phone with those just after pedicure flip-flops on. A cab pulls up she gets in it. I’m sure you can see where I’m goin’ with this.WTF!![/quote]

What the hell distinguishes them as “just after pedicure” flip-flops?

Waffles.

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:
jawara wrote:
Ok, so I go to the store today and on the way out there’s thick chick waiting in the foyer on a cell phone with those just after pedicure flip-flops on. A cab pulls up she gets in it. I’m sure you can see where I’m goin’ with this.WTF!!

What the hell distinguishes them as “just after pedicure” flip-flops?

Waffles.[/quote]

I use the same pair of flip-flops for pedicures that I wear in the gym shower.

So, maybe she was just in a public shower and forgot to pack her regular shoes. (I’ve done that before, it totally sucks!)

For the last damn time:

PANCAKES!!

What’s this thread about?

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
pancakes[/quote]

x2… PANCAKES!!!

Do any of you guys ever put peanut butter on your pancakes or waffles?

Melted peanut butter+syrup mhhhhhhmmm

If not, you should try it. It’s de-fucking-licious!

oh, Waffles ftw!

Pancakes…no waffles…no no no pancakes…damn low carb dieting sucks!!!

I know. I know. Living in Kalamacrap Mishitgan, I know.

And it’s motherfucking waffles you motherfucking bitches.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Do any of you guys ever put peanut butter on your waffles?

Melted peanut butter+syrup mhhhhhhmmm[/quote]

YES! We are like totally right here points to eyes