Ghetto Gym

Due to personal complications, and a bet with a few of my friends. I will be lifting in the basement of the apartment I am currently living in. Mostly keeping a log for my own entertainment and to prove to people that you dont need much to build a physique of your liking, or accomplish any goal that you might have. All that it takes is a little creativity, hard work, and innovation. To give you an idea of what I’m working with, this is the actual set up of “my gym”.

Edit: Just realized you can’t post more than one picture per post. What a pain in the ass that is.

Height: 6’ 0"
Weight: 195 lbs
Experience: Iv competed in the past, and have been working out for roughly 5 years now. Starting to understand my own body, and have come to realize that i respond well to high amounts of volume.
Supplements: Whey protein (26 g per scoop) - Might buy creatine or a thermogenic if theres room in the budget.

I plan on dropping to about 10% body fat, which I’m guessing is going to be about 182 ish. Main focus here is to build a thick physique with as little as I got. One limitation that I’ve came across is the actual amount of weight I have access too. I have about 300lbs in plates, which is practically baby weight. Therefor, I’m going to be doing 5-10 sets when I squat, dead lift, and bench. On the positive side, I get to play music as loud as I want, grunt as loud as I want, scream as loud as I want, and I don’t have to wait for anyone, or pick up after anyone.

Due to a college budget, I don’t get to go too crazy in the food department. I eat chicken and eggs everyday, until I go back home for breaks. You’d think id get sick of it, but there are tricks, like hot sauce, to hold you over.

Breakfast:
Protein shake, 3 eggs, sometimes a bagel.

Lunch and Dinner:
Roughly 8 oz of chicken, rice or beans, random vegetable.

My bench

Where I do dips and deep push ups

Cardio