GHB Party Drug

Seen it mentioned a couple of times on this site. Any thoughts?

saw this page http://www.projectghb.org/what_is_ghb.htm

Seems like they are desperate to stop use.

Anyone had experiences/observations, seen some research?

Cheers.

There’s nothing to be said. It’s been well known for a long time and many years now. Terrible ass drug when used in a party context because it’s almost always used as a date rape drug. I dunno what else to say, no offense but it’s a really old drug.

I tried it for the first time the other night. It can REALLY mess you up if not used properly. But if used properly it is fantastic. (think drinking a lot of alcohol and not having a hangover next day). Keep in mind this stuff is dangerous and if 2.5mg of it in your drink is enough to make you nearly pass out then over 5mg will probably kill you.

I do agree though, people that use it for date rape are retarded, unless she is totally begging for it

[quote]ruddiger7 wrote:
I tried it for the first time the other night. It can REALLY mess you up if not used properly. But if used properly it is fantastic. (think drinking a lot of alcohol and not having a hangover next day). Keep in mind this stuff is dangerous and if 2.5mg of it in your drink is enough to make you nearly pass out then over 5mg will probably kill you.

I do agree though, people that use it for date rape are retarded, unless she is totally begging for it[/quote]

It won’t kill you it just puts you to sleep. A LONG time ago, me and my buddy ordered this shit off the internet called Blue Nitro. It was billed as a sleep aid and we seriously got a liter bottle each. If you took 2 teaspoons, you went down, to sleep, hard. Like no waking you up sleep. Well if you only took 1 teaspoon, it was the equivalent of being a 12 pack or more in, only with a lot less slurring, and loss of coordination. In other words, really really really fun. The main ingredient in this stuff was GHB.

One night we go clubbing with some friends and we were stoked cause we couldn’t drink yet but hell we had this stuff so we all downed a capful and rolled into the club, well halfway into the club my buddy looks back to his car and our one asshole friend who thinks he is some toughguy is fucking in the car chugging the bottle. What a mess that was, we told the kid, dude now you are going to sleep, AND YOU JUST DRANK LIKE 50 BUCKS WORTH OF SHIT ASSHOLE!

so anyways, he won’t listen to us and goes inside anyway. Fucking 15 minutes later he starts going down, cant hold him self up, just totally slipping out of it. BAM! face fucking first on the dance floor, the boucers come and start trying to carry him out and he is just pure dead weight. He is like a 245 lb dude, so they dump him out on the sidewalk and within minutes a cop rolls by and sees him lying there with us standing around him trying to figure out what to do with him.

Long story short, cop called the ambulance in, our buddy got his stomach pumped and had a catheter put in, so that was sorta his punishment for being a fucking retard. My one friend went with him to the hospital, the rest of us went back in and partied. But yea they didn’t know what GHB was back then.

V

LOL mate, im not sure what dosage was in that stuff, but this stuff does kill. It puts you in a coma first and then shuts your brain off. It wouldnt be such a problem if it didnt kill. Im not doubting your story at all im just saying pure ghb isnt something to fuck with

[quote]ruddiger7 wrote:
LOL mate, im not sure what dosage was in that stuff, but this stuff does kill. It puts you in a coma first and then shuts your brain off. It wouldnt be such a problem if it didnt kill. Im not doubting your story at all im just saying pure ghb isnt something to fuck with[/quote]

Yea, I just read through some of the comments on that site. Wow I guess we all got lucky. I mean after it became illegal, we never even tried getting it anymore. Just figured oh well it was fun while it lasted. None of us had those bad effects other than obviously the kid who drank a couple big chugs of the stuff. I have to say, hopefully the people who were selling that as a “health tonic” didn’t know it was so dangerous. I’m sure they probably had some idea though and just didn’t give a fuck.

V

One cap never hurt anybody. Just saying.

It is a good time, hard to find though.

I’m pretty connected in the drug world, but I feel awkward asking people if they know where to find it. It has ‘I want to rape someone’ written all over it.

The only time I ever had it was just because a random acquaintance did.

[quote]ruddiger7 wrote:

I do agree though, people that use it for date rape are retarded, unless she is totally begging for it[/quote]

Your thinking grams buddy. and 4grams is about enough to pass you out, ~2.5 for euphoria. Even though ALCOHOL is the most commonly used date rape drug, GHB takes all the credit.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
It is a good time, hard to find though.

I’m pretty connected in the drug world, but I feel awkward asking people if they know where to find it. It has ‘I want to rape someone’ written all over it.

The only time I ever had it was just because a random acquaintance did. [/quote]

Pretty easy to synthesize(not talking about GBL) but this word is almost synonyms with date rape.

I’ve tried it a few times, to be honest I don’t know how anyone could define it as enjoyable. To me it felt like being mildly drunk and car sick at the same time…not sick enough to puke but kind of dizzy and uncomfortable.

To each their own though. I would definitely feel strange asking for it. “Hello, drug dealer. I, being a rapist, am in the market for an effective rape aid, and thought GHB might be what I’m looking for”.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:

I’m pretty connected in the drug world…[/quote]

well hello there miss lady…

I was drugged with the stuff one time. Don’t know who and don’t know why. I was in a club in Anaheim and next thing I know I wake up handcuffed to a hospital bed. Looked at the cuffs, didn’t think twice and went back to sleep.

I read a report, I forget where, on the “so called being drugged” crap people tend to say. All the people that were “drugged” were tested. The number one cause of black outs ----- ALCOHOL, what a big shocker!! The percentages of date rape drugs were a lot lower then you would expect. Also that did not take into effect the people that took the drugs willingly and since shit happened and they ended up in a hospital, and blamed a spiker. Remember we are in the age of fear and consume and blame everyone else for our actions.