GH15 - A New Era

Thoughts?

Are all of those guys who’s pictures flashed “Filt’s”?

[quote]gregron wrote:
Are all of those guys who’s pictures flashed “Filt’s”?[/quote]

Yes. They all earned the title for different reasons but they all fit squarely into the ‘Filt’ category.

Who were all those dudes? I didn’t recognize some of them.

Hhahaha! Nice

Ladies and gentleman, Layne Norton.

Never gonna understand why (physique-wise) Layne gets so much hate. While he’s definitely built what I consider an excellent physique he’s not a top pro. There are much more impressive gentleman in his and other Federations who no one seems to bother.

S

<3

haha gh15…, approved.

[quote]gregron wrote:
Who were all those dudes? I didn’t recognize some of them.[/quote]

1. Layne Norton
  2. Ron Harris (used to write for T-mag under his own name and obviously other pseudonyms)
  3. Lee Priest
  4. I have no idea

last bloke looked like Rob Riches … what on earth is this all about ??

[quote]165StateChamp wrote:

Thoughts?[/quote]

Thoughts on what? All I saw was a few pictures… What am I thinking about here? What is GH15? A new version of growth hormone?

[quote]Aopocetx wrote:

Thoughts?[/quote]

Thoughts on what? All I saw was a few pictures… What am I thinking about here? What is GH15? A new version of growth hormone?[/quote]

You poor damn fool.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]Aopocetx wrote:

Thoughts?[/quote]

Thoughts on what? All I saw was a few pictures… What am I thinking about here? What is GH15? A new version of growth hormone?[/quote]

You poor damn fool.[/quote]

hahaha

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Never gonna understand why (physique-wise) Layne gets so much hate. While he’s definitely built what I consider an excellent physique he’s not a top pro. There are much more impressive gentleman in his and other Federations who no one seems to bother.

S[/quote]

People hate that he says he is natural. No idea why that matters. Layne’s an intelligent, knowledgeable guy that like Shelby and Meadows, gives away a lot of information for free. Gear or no gear the guy knows what he is talking about.

On another note, the Mike Arnold/GH15 feud was pretty comical.