GH Woes

Alright this is getting pitiful, but I think (think being the key word) I’ve finally found a legit online source. Now here’s the question: has anyone used the GH that comes in 100iu kits there’s ten amps with ten iu’s per amp. There are NO labels and they have blue tops. The kit comes in a white box which is also unmarked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-M

I have and its good shit.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
I have and its good shit.[/quote]

Thanks man.

so when you order from an online source do you use a credit card or paypal? where do you have it mailed to? sounds really risky to me

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:
so when you order from an online source do you use a credit card or paypal? where do you have it mailed to? sounds really risky to me[/quote]

It’s illegal.

Enough said.

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:
so when you order from an online source do you use a credit card or paypal? where do you have it mailed to? sounds really risky to me[/quote]

Please…

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:

the payment method would vary as reguards, is the source a website or a person with an email address.
It sounds risky but i think 90% of the time, everything goes through without a hitch, ordering from overseas can have it’s problems from what ive heard though, never done that with aas but havent had anyproblems getting anything from research labs such as adex or letro.

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:

YOU CANT HELP YOURSELF???!!!

Boxer, rule number 345a: Do not discuss contacts, share contacts, payment info or discuss illegal activity in public.
It is the number one way to get a great, information only site such as this shut down.

thankyou

[quote]mbaina wrote:
Hagar wrote:
I have and its good shit.

Thanks man.[/quote]

If it is the one we spoke about, let me know mate

Joe

I don’t see why any reliability can be given to the vials because of the colour of cap that was decided to be put on them.

Blue tops are the standard generics but anyone wanting to create a scam product wouldn’t have anything to stop them putting a blue cap on a bunk product.

There’s also a chance that they are 192AA as opposed to out and out scam.

What you have (or are planning on ordering) is a legitimate description of a legitimate product which many people have used with great success and which some describe as indeed being more powerful than your brand name products.

That said, as R-2-L states above, HGH is a very high dollar product and I’m sure we will be seeing more and more scammers in the months to come. And if I were a scammer, blue and brown tops would be where I would start.

I guess that doesn’t help you move forward, but it is stuff to think about.

Is there any way you can get references from others who have used the same product?

Well I’ve checked the site with a few people who have ordered from them and it seems to be legit. I’m gonna give it a try and I’ll let everyone know how it goes. Thanks for your help everybody.

-M

A buddy of mine has a couple of those in his fridge at the current time.

They could be legit, however could be hcg or any other substance for that matter.