GH + Slin but No AAS?

I know I’m not getting the most out of GH and slin by not having test or anabolics with it.

-In the absence of AAS, even with proper timing, is it likely that taking insulin will cause me to gain body fat?

-Has anyone used GH for 6 months to a year without AAS, and if so, could you comment on your results? I’m trying to weigh the cost/benefit. If I can reasonably expect to gain 10 lbs of muscle this year, and taking 3-5 units 5 days/week of GH could up that to 15 lbs of muscle this year, then I’d definitely spring for it.

Curious as to why you want to run slin and gh and no aas. Please elaborate.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Curious as to why you want to run slin and gh and no aas. Please elaborate.[/quote]

I’ve heard slin + GH can be good for drug tested athletes

[quote]Paulaner6947 wrote:

Curious as to why you want to run slin and gh and no aas. Please elaborate.[/quote]

I’ve heard slin + GH can be good for drug tested athletes [/quote]

I don’t know if I’d be doing slin if I was an athlete, but GH definitely.

i think they can test for hGH now…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
i think they can test for hGH now…[/quote]

Really? Rip sports. I doubt they actually will.

Sorry, should have clarified. I’m experienced with AAS - I did a 4 year blast and cruise actually. I had major problems getting my HPTA restarted, and we’re trying to start a family in the next year. And yes - I used HCG throughout my blasts. I just had bad luck getting a restart. It took me over a year and a half to get back to normal and it just isn’t worth the risk right now, even if I used HCG + HMG etc.

Down the road, I’ll likely hop back on, but for now, no AAS.

Yes it can be tested for but I was under the impression you could stop ~3 days before competition and pass blood tests.

From WADA website:
"The Isoform Differential Immunoassays (the Isoforms Test) was first introduced as a research-scale test at the 2004 Summer Olympic Games in Athens, Greece, and later applied at the 2006 Winter Olympic Games in Torino, Italy. Following a process of assay development and validation into a new technical platform (tube-based chemiluminescence technique), which is suitable for the production of commercial kits, the currently applied test kits were firstly used during the 2008 European Football Championship in Austria and Switzerland, as well as during the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing, China. Currently, all WADA accredited laboratories test for hGH using the Isoforms Test.

The hGH Biomarkers Test (the â??markers approachâ??) was briefly introduced for testing during the 2012 London Olympic and Paralympic Games. However, following the temporary withdrawal from the market of one of its constituent assays, a process of validation of new assays for IGF-1 and P-III-NP has been completed in collaboration with USADA and several research groups, including the method-developer GH-2000 team from the UK and various WADA accredited laboratories. Following the completion of the study on the determination of the Decision Limits (DLs) for the hGH Biomarkers Test, the application of the method will be resumed in a number of WADA accredited laboratories in the near future."

[quote]JT405 wrote:

Sorry, should have clarified. I’m experienced with AAS - I did a 4 year blast and cruise actually. I had major problems getting my HPTA restarted, and we’re trying to start a family in the next year. And yes - I used HCG throughout my blasts. I just had bad luck getting a restart. It took me over a year and a half to get back to normal and it just isn’t worth the risk right now, even if I used HCG + HMG etc.

Down the road, I’ll likely hop back on, but for now, no AAS.[/quote]

Dude a 4 year blast and cruise and youre lucky you recovered anything at all, you were’t unlucky at all.

Dude a 4 year blast and cruise and youre lucky you recovered anything at all, you were’t unlucky at all.
[/quote]

Lol this. I did a 13 month blast and cruise and had a hard time recovering. OP god knows if your blasts included 19 - nors which would have prolonged recovery even more (in my experience). Wish you luck with the family planning.

SB

Also, BBB had a post about how to make the best of hGH a few years ago which I took part in too. I think it was called the GH experiment, he recommended IV GH injections, although I didnt do IV (I did IM) I saw some good results.

SB

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[/quote]

Lol this. I did a 13 month blast and cruise and had a hard time recovering. OP god knows if your blasts included 19 - nors which would have prolonged recovery even more (in my experience). Wish you luck with the family planning.

SB[/quote]

Thanks, did you find it similarly difficult to recover from normal length cycles down the road after the blast and cruise?

Also, what do you mean by BBB?

[quote]Paulaner6947 wrote:

Yes it can be tested for but I was under the impression you could stop ~3 days before competition and pass blood tests.

From WADA website:
"The Isoform Differential Immunoassays (the Isoforms Test) was first introduced as a research-scale test at the 2004 Summer Olympic Games in Athens, Greece, and later applied at the 2006 Winter Olympic Games in Torino, Italy. Following a process of assay development and validation into a new technical platform (tube-based chemiluminescence technique), which is suitable for the production of commercial kits, the currently applied test kits were firstly used during the 2008 European Football Championship in Austria and Switzerland, as well as during the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing, China. Currently, all WADA accredited laboratories test for hGH using the Isoforms Test.

The hGH Biomarkers Test (the �?�¢??markers approach�?�¢??) was briefly introduced for testing during the 2012 London Olympic and Paralympic Games. However, following the temporary withdrawal from the market of one of its constituent assays, a process of validation of new assays for IGF-1 and P-III-NP has been completed in collaboration with USADA and several research groups, including the method-developer GH-2000 team from the UK and various WADA accredited laboratories. Following the completion of the study on the determination of the Decision Limits (DLs) for the hGH Biomarkers Test, the application of the method will be resumed in a number of WADA accredited laboratories in the near future."[/quote]

could be.

i don’t know that much about drug testing, especially the testing of hGH.

i just recalled when a UFC fighter tested positive (which turned into a false positive), there was a lot of discussion as to what they can test for now, vs just a couple years ago…

^from what i understand, a lot of athletes take their hGH and test (commonly the test cream) at night, in case they have an out-of-competition test the next day. their results aren’t as great, but it’s (supposedly) easier to pass the test…

anymore, i’m curious as to how many are using GHRPs/MK-677…

anymore, i’m curious as to how many are using GHRPs/MK-677…[/quote]

I think most of these can be tested for in urine via mass spec