T Nation

GH Protocol

I have a friend who is going to try and discreetly take a stab at an HGH cycle. He will probably run it for 6 weeks or so.

And he is really a friend…I’m already on enough other crap. lol

Anyways he will be storing his HGH in a friends fridge so that his roommate won’t find out.

What protocol would be the best to run in your opinion? Preferrably something that might not require ED injects or 2x a day injects.

I’ve heard of some people doing EOD post training. I’m doing some research but the guy asked for my advice and I know that I will get the answer through research eventually, but would like your guys assistance if you have any tried and true protocols besides the typical 5 on 2 off 2x daily injects.

Thanks guys. This guy is a pitcher at a very prestigious university trying to rehab an elbow. I already brought up the ghrp6 but since he has the HGH then hey what the heck might as well put it to use right? lol

DG

i have no experience with GH but from what i heard, it is like throwing the money away unless u use it for 4-6 month min. That goes for bodybuilding effects, im not sure about rehab.

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
i have no experience with GH but from what i heard, it is like throwing the money away unless u use it for 4-6 month min. That goes for bodybuilding effects, im not sure about rehab. [/quote]

Thats what my understanding is too…but if the kid has it and is planning on using it. I figured I’d try and help him out with a protocol as best I can.

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Dave1188 wrote:
i have no experience with GH but from what i heard, it is like throwing the money away unless u use it for 4-6 month min. That goes for bodybuilding effects, im not sure about rehab.

Thats what my understanding is too…but if the kid has it and is planning on using it. I figured I’d try and help him out with a protocol as best I can.

DG[/quote]

Well it’s quite fast in rehabbing from what I’ve heard from a lot of guys, and from my own experience right now dudes.
Not the same thing as what you need to do for bb purposes at all. Of course maybe my heads up my ass, and all the progress I’m making at the moment is pure fantasy,or simply the same as if I didn’t use it, but uhmmm…I don’t think so. The quite conservative dose of 2-3 iu/day is working wonders for me, in the 5on/2off strategy just once a day injecs. Save the past weekend when I twice/daily’d it to get past a sticking point, which it seemed to help.

Surprised you didn’t notice this DG, or am I lacking in integrity somehow, lol? Kidding. To each his own, but I don’t think I threw my money away at all.

TB

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Dave1188 wrote:
i have no experience with GH but from what i heard, it is like throwing the money away unless u use it for 4-6 month min. That goes for bodybuilding effects, im not sure about rehab.

Thats what my understanding is too…but if the kid has it and is planning on using it. I figured I’d try and help him out with a protocol as best I can.

DG

Well it’s quite fast in rehabbing from what I’ve heard from a lot of guys, and from my own experience right now dudes.
Not the same thing as what you need to do for bb purposes at all. Of course maybe my heads up my ass, and all the progress I’m making at the moment is pure fantasy,or simply the same as if I didn’t use it, but uhmmm…I don’t think so. The quite conservative dose of 2-3 iu/day is working wonders for me, in the 5on/2off strategy just once a day injecs. Save the past weekend when I twice/daily’d it to get past a sticking point, which it seemed to help.

Surprised you didn’t notice this DG, or am I lacking in integrity somehow, lol? Kidding. To each his own, but I don’t think I threw my money away at all.

TB[/quote]

Oh I knew what your protocol was and that was what I was planning on telling the kid.

Being that his HGH is stored at a friends house :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I was trying to see if there is an EOD protocol. I think prisoner injects higher doses EOD pwo.

I know that if I was the friend storing his HGH I wouldn’t want the dood coming over to my house EVERY DAY for injections. :stuck_out_tongue: So I’d personally try and find a way where the kid didn’t have to come over as much…lol

Also he is at risk of losing a scholarship for a D1 baseball school in my area…going out of his way ED for injects might raise a red flag somewhere.

DG

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I think he’ll do fine off EOD shots.

BBB[/quote]

would you suggest higher doses…If he was planning 2-3iu ed then 4-6 eod?

Thanks BBB

DG

3IU ED WOULD BE 21 IU PER WEEK. instead run 7 iu 3x weekly, i have found this protocol more effective personally. alas i have no funds for GH at the moment :frowning:

[quote]morepain wrote:
3IU ED WOULD BE 21 IU PER WEEK. instead run 7 iu 3x weekly, i have found this protocol more effective personally. alas i have no funds for GH at the moment :([/quote]

Sweet! This sounds perfect.

thanks morepain

DG