GH Prescription

I read this in the new article…

“According to an article published last October in JAMA, 74 percent of growth hormone in the U.S. is prescribed for people over the age of 20 who want to lose fat, increase muscle mass, boost sex drive, and improve their quality of life.”

I dont doubt this is true, but I wonder about how much is given out? This honestly peaked my interest. Can you just go visit your local doc and say you want some GH to help you out and improve your life?

It is my understanding that GH is pretty much ineffective when small amounts are used and when not used in conjunction with insane amounts of insulin.

I may be wrong here but even if you were to get a doc to write you a prescription to help"improve your life"…I don’t think GH would be the first choice.

I’ll put this one in the “WTF?” file.

I just got done combining a cycle w/HGH + Insulin, and I feel it was fairly effective. The problem with me was the reaction I had to the Insulin. Needless to say, you need to eat massive amounts of carbs + protein after taking the Insulin. My body just didn’t respond well at all to the Insulin, as I got EXTREMELY light-headed, sweaty, etc…

However, the reason it may not have been incredibly effective is because I was only combining 4 units of HGH/day w/about 6 units of Insulin PWO. I did, however gain about 9 lbs in the 3 weeks I used these products, and I only injected Insulin I think 7 times or so but threw it out b/c of how my body was reacting to it.

There’s my experience, take what you want from it.