GH Peptide Effectiveness in Younger Guys

Does the effectiveness of GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin, GHRH, CJC, etc. become less so when administered to people in the 20 age bracket that have average levels of GH already being produced in the body? This is opposed to older users who have seen a decrease in GH levels through the years.

In essence, is it going to be worth it to run one of these peptides even for someone who is around 25?

In my opinion:

Do supraphysiological levels of Testosterone still work on a teenager who already have high levels? Yes.

We use exogenous drugs to either create our own timing or create our own super doses.

I may be wrong though.

[quote]TheBigV wrote:

In essence, is it going to be worth it to run one of these peptides even for someone who is around 25?[/quote]

NO

[quote]Mini Me wrote:

[quote]TheBigV wrote:

In essence, is it going to be worth it to run one of these peptides even for someone who is around 25?[/quote]

NO
[/quote]

You may be right, but how can the OP arrive at a conclusion if you make no arguments and provide no supporting evidence?

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
In my opinion:

Do supraphysiological levels of Testosterone still work on a teenager who already have high levels? Yes.

We use exogenous drugs to either create our own timing or create our own super doses.

I may be wrong though.[/quote]

Very true. I feel that there must be a difference, however, because with the peptides you are stimulating GH release instead of injecting it wholesale like one would do with anabolics.