GH For Fat Loss - Bushidobadboy?

Hey, this question is mainly directed to bushidobadboy since he seems so knowledgeable with GH, but anyone else with experience I would appreciate the advice of also.

I am looking for the minimum doseage to run GH with 2 injections a week (IM)in order to lose fat, I prefer 2 injections mainly because I don’t want to pin much, don’t care about going high enough for muscle gains - that’s what test cycles are for :wink:

thanks.

I’m not speaking from experience but from research…if you’re gunna run GH you’re gunna pin a LOT lol…twice a day unless pulsing.

Cool thanks for the advice, I’ve heard that the side effects happen after 4iu per inject, or is that if it’s excessively done everyday?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]lala233 wrote:
Hey, this question is mainly directed to bushidobadboy since he seems so knowledgeable with GH, but anyone else with experience I would appreciate the advice of also.

I am looking for the minimum doseage to run GH with 2 injections a week (IM)in order to lose fat, I prefer 2 injections mainly because I don’t want to pin much, don’t care about going high enough for muscle gains - that’s what test cycles are for :wink:

thanks.[/quote]

It’s not ideal, but I would say that 6-8iu (ideally 10) E3d IM would be enough to give you the results you are looking for.

However, if it’s strictly fat loss you want, then I would use a different approach, focussing in the serier of discreet lipolytic events that can be garnered from 2iu, combined with the right nutritional and training approach.

BBB[/quote]

Found what I was looking for with the search function.

Sorry for the late reply, basically any substantial negative side effects, carpel tunnel etc. 4 to 6 in one inject is probably the max without seeing them you’d say? Based on your experience that is.