GH Cycle

I am starting a new cycle and trying GH this time. How many iu’s/week is recommended? Should I add anything? I currently am on Dr. supervised T and my levels are consistant around 1000. Should I add more or can I get away with Primo and Winny only? Thanks

I’m not what you’d call an expert on GH, but I do know GH on it’s own will accomplish next to nothing. I’ve read that the avg male in his 20’s endogenously produces 2i.u. per day so anything less than this is a waste of time.
For more info, consult massnutrition as he has firsthand experience with it.

MK

I would use no less than 4iu/day, 5 days on, 2 off (you don’t want your pituitary to stop making GH.) Mikekatz is correct in that HGH will do almost nothing on it’s own. Use something very androgenic like T, my suggestion is enanthate, 500-750 mg/wk.

Get ready to get shredded!

Forgot this, if you are wondering why 4iu’s, it’s because people I have known have done incredible at this dosage. You can try a larger dose, but at HGH’s high cost, I wouldn’t recommend it.

Anything higher than 4IUs per day is expensive and not necessary for us recreational bodybuilders. Side effects are more pronounced when using more than 4IUs per day. My buddy was crying with his last cycle that included 6IUs per day of GH because his hands and feet swelled up so bad (this is a minor side effect compared to the other ones with high dose HGH use).

Cycling GH isn’t necessary either. You can stay on it for the rest of your life (if you could afford it). Many of us call it “the fountain of youth” because of GH’s rejuvenating properties.

Here are some key notes:
a) GH by itself does almost nothing, as mentioned
b) for incredible mass, stack it with testosterone, as mentioned
c) for fat burning, use 1-2IUs per day, for muscle building, use 3-4IUs per day

Whenever I include GH in my cycles, I never go below 1000mg of Test. I wouldn’t recommend this to others, unless you are advanced and have a few years of AAS use under your belt. Let’s just say that the synergistic combination of 4IUs of GH and 1000mg+ of test (per week) is nothing short of ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY amazing. Good luck.

[quote]MassNutrition wrote:
Anything higher than 4IUs per day is expensive and not necessary for us recreational bodybuilders. Side effects are more pronounced when using more than 4IUs per day. My buddy was crying with his last cycle that included 6IUs per day of GH because his hands and feet swelled up so bad (this is a minor side effect compared to the other ones with high dose HGH use).

Cycling GH isn’t necessary either. You can stay on it for the rest of your life (if you could afford it). Many of us call it “the fountain of youth” because of GH’s rejuvenating properties.

Here are some key notes:
a) GH by itself does almost nothing, as mentioned
b) for incredible mass, stack it with testosterone, as mentioned
c) for fat burning, use 1-2IUs per day, for muscle building, use 3-4IUs per day

Whenever I include GH in my cycles, I never go below 1000mg of Test. I wouldn’t recommend this to others, unless you are advanced and have a few years of AAS use under your belt. Let’s just say that the synergistic combination of 4IUs of GH and 1000mg+ of test (per week) is nothing short of ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY amazing. Good luck.[/quote]

Great post Mass, How long would you run the test for? Thanks Bro.

CARNIVORE

Bump for Mass

Carnivore;
The last cycle I did with Test and GH ran for 12 weeks. I only ran GH for 6 weeks of those 12 weeks for economic reasons LOL. The shit is so damn expensive, no matter who or where you get it from. If only I could make my own GH too…

If you had a whole pile of cadavers, an anatomy textbook and some spare time, i’m sure you could figure it out… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]justinp wrote:
If you had a whole pile of cadavers, an anatomy textbook and some spare time, i’m sure you could figure it out… :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

The cadavers I have…

…it’s the textbook I don’t have :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank’s Bro. I know the hg is way $$$.
A cycle like yours would cost me like 900 bones just for the gh. I have been told that you should run gh for like 6 months, To rich for my blood.

CARNIVORE

[quote]MassNutrition wrote:
Carnivore;
The last cycle I did with Test and GH ran for 12 weeks. I only ran GH for 6 weeks of those 12 weeks for economic reasons LOL. The shit is so damn expensive, no matter who or where you get it from. If only I could make my own GH too…[/quote]