GH and T4

Hey guys.

im about to start running GH for the first time ever. I ve read that a T4 is reccomended when taking GH specially if you gonna run it for all year around like im planning to, hell i might stay ON GH on the rest of my life.

My question is do you have to also run a T4 Supp all year around as well od do you cycle it? what doses?

thanks a lot and Happy New Year.

Why T4? It has to be converted to t3 in the body before it is used…run it with Humalog or Novalog if you go with slin. They are faster acting than humulin r and n.Pie filling seems to be a good source of carbs eat (rite after the slin shot. Falls well on the glycemic index and it doese the job.

IGF-1 is a good one to incorporate in there as well. These three stacked together, yeilds some freaky size bro. Let us know what you go with and how it goes.

biscuite

GH has a tendency to deplete your thyroid hormones, hence T4 or T3 supplimentation…I would never stay on GH continuously but would go with 4-6 month bursts and throw in a 5 week cycle of thyroid supps during that time

thanks ,but when you say throw in a 5 week cycle of Thyroid supplementation you mean while on GH or when you get off of it.

[quote]VINZI wrote:
thanks ,but when you say throw in a 5 week cycle of Thyroid supplementation you mean while on GH or when you get off of it.

[/quote]

During GH cycle…I would run it from middle to end

Anthony Roberts wrote an excellent article on using T4 with GH, here are some clips:

“Although this analogy isn?t perfect, think of GH as a supercharger you have attached to your car?if you don?t provide enough fuel for it to burn at it?s increased output level, you aren?t going to derive the full effects.”
“So we want elevated T3 levels when we take GH, or we won?t be getting ANYWHERE NEAR the full anabolic effect of our injectable GH without enough T3. And now we know that not only do we need the additional T3, but we actually want the CONVERSION process of T4 into T3 to take place, because it?s the presence of those mediator enzymes that will allow the T3 to be synergistic with GH, instead of being inhibitory as is seen when T3 is simply added to a GH cycle. And remember, we don?t only want T3 levels high, but we want types 1 and 2 deiodinase to get us there- and when we take supplemental T3, that just doesn?t happen?all that happens is the type 3 deiodinase enzyme shows up and negates the beneficial effects of the T3 when we combine it with GH.”

So I would recommend low-dose T4 during all of the time you are on GH.

[quote]TheBeat wrote:
Anthony Roberts wrote an excellent article on using T4 with GH, here are some clips:

“Although this analogy isn?t perfect, think of GH as a supercharger you have attached to your car?if you don?t provide enough fuel for it to burn at it?s increased output level, you aren?t going to derive the full effects.”

“So we want elevated T3 levels when we take GH, or we won?t be getting ANYWHERE NEAR the full anabolic effect of our injectable GH without enough T3. And now we know that not only do we need the additional T3, but we actually want the CONVERSION process of T4 into T3 to take place, because it?s the presence of those mediator enzymes that will allow the T3 to be synergistic with GH, instead of being inhibitory as is seen when T3 is simply added to a GH cycle. And remember, we don?t only want T3 levels high, but we want types 1 and 2 deiodinase to get us there- and when we take supplemental T3, that just doesn?t happen?all that happens is the type 3 deiodinase enzyme shows up and negates the beneficial effects of the T3 when we combine it with GH.”

So I would recommend low-dose T4 during all of the time you are on GH.[/quote]

I don’t agree with this. There is no need for it, and besides, just like steroids, low dose t4 is only going to replace what your body is producing, nothing more.

I don’t agree either…I have read alot that Mr. Roberts has said in regards to AAS that just doesn’t pan out in experience