T Nation

GH and Gear For Weight Loss

It sux seeing your well defined abs through layer of flab! i’ve been weight training religiously for 2 years now i lost 40 lbsof fat and gained 30lbs of muscle i’ve done 2 cycles. i need to cut my bf in half from 30 to 15 i say four months should suffice i need help putting together a gh and juice program to slim me down i was thinking 12 week cycle! all input is greatly appreciated!

[quote]totalbodyrecall wrote:
It sux seeing your well defined abs through layer of flab! i’ve been weight training religiously for 2 years now i lost 40 lbsof fat and gained 30lbs of muscle i’ve done 2 cycles. i need to cut my bf in half from 30 to 15 i say four months should suffice i need help putting together a gh and juice program to slim me down i was thinking 12 week cycle! all input is greatly appreciated![/quote]

At 30% the fat will literally melt off of you if you clean up your diet, do some med intensity incline walking in the morning, perhaps some other form of cardio in the afternoon (ie sprint-training) and lift.

12 weeks is not long enough for GH. And why would you want to fork out that kind of money to drop from 30 to only 15%.

At 15% your abs will still be barely visible.

Post your diet in the nutrition section and someone may help you out.

As for the drugs, you may want to start at the Newbee thread at the top and use the search engine to help you choose what you want/need. Then come back and choose a few agents and everyone here can comment and help you out.

I suggest that you save the you would be spending to get down to 15% and just double the when you get there.

I hope this helps.

pitbul has good advice, you can easily achieve a lower bodyfat level through a little hard work. save the goodies for later, good luck

DezZ

Diet + Drugs = Lean Machine
It’s fairly easy to find clen and t3 on the internet, and also pretty cheap! Combine with a good diet and then consistency is the name of the game. Try one of John Berardi’s diets…I did 4 yrs into lifing and had a real 6-pack for the first time(although I didn’t use clen or t3…just test)

Remember...no amount of drugs will make up for a crappy diet...and most people don't realize just how crappy their diet is.