Getwood busted??

Raven, thank f*** someone had the sense to drag this thread back on track. Note to mod - once upon a time there was talk about the forum splitting and placing all of the steroid and such talk into a separate forum. What happened? Note to everyone else except Raven - please note Goldberg’s thread “Opposition to Steroids”. You may want to continue your shouting over there. Note to Its about time - I think that you may have missed the implication that someone getting grabbed in Thailand for shipping steroids to the US has more to do with US influence than Thai law, judging from posts elsewhere. You may find that OK because it suits your bigoted world view, but personally I think it stinks if it’s true. BTW I’m not American!

Guys, well my reply feels a little off topic but I’ll throw this out to you…
I live here (in Bangkok). Like to think I keep up with current events too. Now, a foreigner getting busted for anything usually makes the news, and I’ve seen nothing of this nature over the last days or weeks.
In any case, drug related charges are just a starting point for negotiations… The kind of things that dissappear in exchange for greenbacks…

WOW! a 1940 ? on the sat’s, you must have hit all the secret bonus question

Now that’s a good idea. Create a separate board for steroid use so the rest of us won’t be nauseated by the needle questions and other crap. T-Mag is a pretty decent publication, especially the Ian King articles, but it is hurting its circulation by offering a forum on illegal activities…whether or not they should be illegal or legal. The point is, as of today, they are illegal. Putting up a separate board for steroids would at least contain the damage to those that WANT to read about the benefits of doing something illegal. I hope the editors consider this.

People who are offended by steriod use are a distinct minority on this site. T-mag is doing the right thing by providing the forum in its current form. If they got rid of steriod discussions they would lose the majority of their fans while retaining a few judgemental guys like “It’s About Time” and “Natural Man”. No one is forcing you guys to read these topics. If you don’t like steriod discussions don’t click on the links, they are pretty clearly labeled.

It’s About Time…I am getting a little nauseated by your argument. There is not one of us who hasn’t done something illegal in our lives…cheated on your taxes, drank a few beers and driven, smoked a joint etc… If you have NEVER done anything illegal, then you should be “up for sainthood”. If not, save the preaching…post, by all means, but don’t look and sound foolish by what you write.

I do not do business with GW, however I just read on another respected board that it has NOT been confirmed that he has been busted. Anyone expecting packages should “rid their residence” of any materials that may offend “Deputy Dog” if he should show up. Good luck.

For It’s about time and all of the other whinners: please review the main page of T-mag and click the words “Dangerously Hardcore.” As stated from the beginning, T-mag said they would discuss steriods and would take a stance to see the legalization of doctor supervised steriodal use. If you don’t like steriods being discussed please go to Body-for-Life of Men’s Health, other wise zip it.

So what precatutions should be taken if an individual were to have made a purchase and only recieved part of thier order??? Write return to sender on the envelope and put it back into the mail box as fast as you can!!! If they do have a customer list does that mean that you are screwed no matter what?? Or will my suggestion work?? Thoughts?? Please, enough about the morality of the issue, lets have an intelligent discussion of the reprocussions of the recient events, and how to avoid being hurt by them if you are connected to this event!!!

AQ customer list means nothing. You need to be caught with the goods. If a box comes to your home while you are their…I would not sign for it if it delivered by someone who does not normally deliver. If you are not home…let it sit on the porch for a few days. If you go to the post office to pick up…do not sign for any package you recognize as being from GW. I’m no cop, so maybe someone has a better answer. At the end of the day, the feds are not looking to bust users…only dealers. just my opinion.

Oh, looks let I set some folks off on “roid rages.” I can look at myself in the mirror and know that I obtained my results by injecting myself with synthetic hormones. To bad you guys who use can never say that you completely earned your strength and physique through hard work and disciplined diet. It’s a great feeling. I guess what I hate the most and seeing the roiders walking around in their tank tops and booty shorts showing off their “fake” muscle. Body by drugs! If not so why even take the legal and medical risks? At least be honest and admit that you guys have a reverse form of anorexia and will go to extrememe measures (illegal and possibly unhealthy) in order to feed some inadequate feelings. Peace guys, really.

GW’s powder doesn’t require a signature. It comes in with the regular mail and will end up in your mailbox, no signature. Even if someone is coming after you how hard can it be to hide something the size of a scoop of creatine?
As far as this steroid arguement goes, it sounds like the natural guys are jealous of the bigger steroid guys. Why else would they be so angry at what we do when it doesn’t affect them. It’s like the flat chested girls hating the girls with fake tits for putting their health at risk when they’re really upset only because their bodyfriend is staring at the girl with fake tits. Personally, I took steroids to speed up the process, I’m not trying to look freaky. “Getting the most results with the least amount of effort…” isn’t that the definition of efficiency?

Oh Natural… where to start. You’re probably trolling for responses, but you sound like a bitter little 190 pounder who just can’t quite match up with the people you assume are “on”. Good luck on hitting that big 300 pound bench/squat mark, little man.
Fact is that most juicers work as hard or harder than non-juicers. They just get more from their effort.

So you go invest your money in a 2% interest yielding CD, I’ll invest in a big fancy mutual fund. And you’ll whine when I make more money than you.

In closing, you == stupid and small. But natural!

Such ignorance in the face of available information is astounding. The most common steroid used is testosterone, the very same hormone made in your body. As a “drug” there is no LD50 for it, there is no lethal dose. It’s commonly given to guys that have low natural levels of their own in long term replacement therapy. More progressive longevity and anti aging doctors prescribe it to prolong the vigorus, youthful, athletic part of life. Testosterone improves your blood lipid profile, mood, libido, and yeah it grows muscle faster…just like you did when you were a teenager with raging hormones. THe muscle it grows is every bit as “real” as any other muscle, biopsies of muscle tissue of steroid and non steroid users show the only difference is that steroid users have denser muscle with more fibers…actually improved muscle. Other steroids differ by a molecule here or there in the attempt to reduce some of the less desireable effects of testosterone (increased hair loss, acne, gyno)although nandrolone is found in very small amounts naturally, the rest are truly synthetic hormones. Nandrolone and testosterone are given to AIDS patients to help prevent the wasting of muscle. If you can give the stuff to people in that bad of health and it helps them with no detrimental effects how bad can it be for you in reasonable (theraputic) doses? Sure, some guys do a gram or more of testosterone a week. In my mind that is abuse but it’s their choice. I know some older BBers that juiced when they were younger. They look and act healthier and younger than most guys their age. If the shit was going to kill you don’t you think it would show up in them by now? The most dangerous thing I can find in my two years of researching AAS use is that having too much muscle causes your BP to go up and works your heart too hard, the muscle not the steroids causes the trouble. If anyone thinks it’s cheating then so be it, narrow minds abound. Driving to work is cheating too, you could get there “naturally” by walking but it would take all day. Same destination, faster. Maybe a bit of increased risk. Much safer than lots of other legal things you can do, like smoking tobbacco. It’s ok with me if you stay natural, it’s too bad if you choose to stay ignorant as well.

Proton Motive you crack me up. Just admit that you have a mental problem that requires you to take doses of steroids just to get “swole.” 190 wasn’t a bad guess. I’m 196 with abs. However, I’m no weakling. In fact, I like the looks on the roid freaks faces when I tell them “Yeah, just leave that weight on.” As far as being jealous, dude most women don’t like the roid look. You know the look, cartoonish swollen muscle, zits, shrunken testicles, premature balding. peace out :slight_smile:

NaturalMan, forgetting your ignorance for a moment I would just like to say one thing about forum ettiquete: STAY ON TOPIC. Why you feel the need to chastise others for their own personal choices that do NOT infringe upon the rights of others is beyond me (and every other rational thinker in here), and I might add this is not the only drug related thread you spew your venom in. I have great respect for natural bodybuilders as well as chemically assisted BB’ers, we all bust our ass in the gym. The only ones I have no respect for are the ones with the holier than thou attitude about their personal choice. Why do you even feel the strong need to speak out on this issue, what do you really gain by putting others down for their choices? Maybe some juicers could get as big as you if they had remained natural, maybe others cannot. Does this make any one of us less or more of a person? I think not. Either way, why don’t you elevate your brainpower for a moment and stay on topic, if you feel the need to share your opinion on drug use then START YOUR OWN GODDAMN THREAD, and use that to whine. That way only you and the other whiners have to read and respond to it.

Having trained naturally for the last 10 years, there’s nothing i hate worse than some “natural” guy who’s on a high-horse acting like he’s better than guys on the sauce. First, in all the gyms I’ve trained in, its inevitably the guys on the sauce who are moving the big iron and are busting their ass while the naturals are busy doing cable cross overs as their 5th chest exercise “just to finish up with a pump.” If you hear the sound of plates clanging and a guy straining under a 400 lb+ squat in the rack, its a guy on the sauce. If you hear the sound of 10 lb plates clinking and a guy straining with an 85 lb curl in the squat rack, its a natural guy. Yeah, all that muscle they built came from roids. All the hard work and heavy iron had nothing to do with it. Second, everyone here has one shot at life. If someone wants to do it at 240 lbs with 19" arms and 7% bodyfat, go for it. Live and let live. Third, people who have self confidence, who are sure of themselves, who have pride in what they look like, don’t go around trying to boost their pitiful little egos by putting other people down. if you really had that much pride in your body, you wouldn’t care what other people looked like. Finally, if you’re so proud of your natural accomplishments that you’re going to put others down, have some balls and post a picture of yourself on the net so we can all see just how big and ripped you are. That way you can at least put your money where your mouth is.

Amen eag. Amen.

Touchy, Touchy people. Didn’t mean to get anybody into a roid rage. I just want to reiterate though that I hope anyone who is participating in the distribution of illegal drugs in this country (or into) gets busted. Peace out dawgs. Are you a T-man if it isn’t your on testosterone? Now that’s odd notion.

I have been sitting back laughing at some of the comments on this thread. However, when you get someone as pompous and STUPID as Dave spewing forth, I just have to add my two cents in. First, steroids are illegal. Like it or not. Maybe they should be legal but they are not. Neither is heroin. Second, users are typically ill informed and are basing their use on what their gym buddies have done which may be good or could be bad. Third, many of the steroids used today are coming out of ill equipped unsanitary labs in Mexico. Fourth, putting shit in your body that, in many cases, was designed to bulk up cattle or pigs is not the smartest way to spend your idle time. Fifth, you will never know if you could have done it on your own. Preen in your little mirrors all you want but you DO know that it is not you who is looking back. It is some beefed up sick little man who could not do it on his own. Sixth, would you advise your son (assuming your dicks still work and you can have children) to shoot illegal drugs? Finally, I have to say to Dave, sorry to have ruined YOUR thread but as far as I am concerned, you can stick it up your pimply bloated ass.