T Nation

Getting V-Cuts Around Stomach?

I am new to the site but i had a question, you know you see those guys with the lines or cuts along the pelvis cutting down from the stomach to the groin almost forming a V. does anyone know what you can do to get these or what to practice? I think it is known as Suprailiac. thanks

[quote]rhenry33 wrote:
does anyone know what you can do to get these or what to practice? [/quote]

Dietary restraint.

[quote]rhenry33 wrote:
I am new to the site but i had a question, you know you see those guys with the lines or cuts along the pelvis cutting down from the stomach to the groin almost forming a V. does anyone know what you can do to get these or what to practice? I think it is known as Suprailiac. thanks[/quote]
no one respects someone who calls themselves a man yet wants to look like a pussy to get pussy.

[quote]rhenry33 wrote:
I am new to the site but i had a question, you know you see those guys with the lines or cuts along the pelvis cutting down from the stomach to the groin almost forming a V. does anyone know what you can do to get these or what to practice? I think it is known as Suprailiac. thanks[/quote]

Do lots of situps. Like thousands of them, every day. Oh, and starve yourself.

Then, go to bodybuilding.com and share your inspirational story with all the teenagers there.

As for exercises, hanging leg raises, goose steps w/ iron boots and a proper cutting diet.

You can get those by doing a ton of curls. Do as many curls as you can using as many variations as you can think of, in sets of 10. The mirror is a good tool to use to gauge your progress throughout the workout. I have found the best place to do them is in that “cage” people use for leg exercises like squatting.

[quote]raiders wrote:
rhenry33 wrote:
I am new to the site but i had a question, you know you see those guys with the lines or cuts along the pelvis cutting down from the stomach to the groin almost forming a V. does anyone know what you can do to get these or what to practice? I think it is known as Suprailiac. thanks
no one respects someone who calls themselves a man yet wants to look like a pussy to get pussy. [/quote]

awesome way to welcome someone to the site. some people are different and may not fit into your idealistic world of what you may think is perfect. so if you have no advice no need to comment.thx

[quote]raiders wrote:
no one respects someone who calls themselves a man yet wants to look like a pussy to get pussy. [/quote]

This is coming from a guy who probably is in a constant bulking stage and never gets pussy

[quote]rhenry33 wrote:

Anyone can do this if they work their core sufficiently and get their BF low enough. Some people’s lean mass and fat distribution will make this area look different than others.

Ignore the other guys in this thread. It does take a certain level of intelligence to realize everyone has different goals and no question is a dumb question when asked with honest curiosity.

[quote]
Ignore the other guys in this thread. It does take a certain level of intelligence to realize everyone has different goals and no question is a dumb question when asked with honest curiosity.[/quote]

respect

Well I was being sincere in my response; thats how I managed to get my waist to taper that way.

[quote]APE. wrote:
Well I was being sincere in my response; thats how I managed to get my waist to taper that way.[/quote]

True, your response was appropriate.

I was talking about the guys being dicks, this is the beginner’s forum.

if you are really lucky, you’ll get them but still have a belly and love handles… and if so, what’s the point?

[quote]vroom wrote:
if you are really lucky, you’ll get them but still have a belly and love handles… and if so, what’s the point?[/quote]

Kind of like this guy… :slight_smile:

Is that Iggy Pop? He looks less heroin thin and more nourished in that pic. and it appears that he does have some ab definition. That man is like a coked-up mummy who never goes away.

Damn You by Far got’em with the whole curls and the rack …ouch!!!

you’ll get them by lots of core work along with a smart cutting diet. This does not mean a starvation sort of thing.

It’s diet …lower your BF and lift