Getting Too Much Protein? HELP

[quote]jdinatale wrote:

[quote]kakno wrote:
Must be Maple Syrup Urine disease. Based solely on the fact that it causes brain damage.[/quote]

Dude just because I don’t type perfectly proper online doesn’t mean anything. I go to Georgia Tech and have a 4.0 after my first year of college, I’m pretty sure I have less brain damage than you. [/quote]

Please, don’t besmirch the name of my Alma mater.

Probably on the M-train.

[quote]jdinatale wrote:

[quote]kakno wrote:
Must be Maple Syrup Urine disease. Based solely on the fact that it causes brain damage.[/quote]

Dude just because I don’t type perfectly proper online doesn’t mean anything. I go to Georgia Tech and have a 4.0 after my first year of college, I’m pretty sure I have less brain damage than you. [/quote]

It’s a joke, dude. Asking people on a bodybuilding forum if 240 grams of protein a day is dangerous will inevitably lead to jokes at your expense. Congrats on the good grades and keep lifting and eating.

EDIT: Maple Syrup Urine disease is serious business. Maple syrup urine disease - Wikipedia
BCAA’s turn toxic when metabolized and eventually kill afflicted patients.

And if you’re not just a troll, what exactly did the doctor say?
That actual protein was in your urine,
that your urine contained amino acids,
that your urine contained elevated levels of urea or
that your urine contained elevated levels of ammonium?

Cause all those things could be sloppily expressed as “your peeing out all that excess protein, (which, naturally, contains teh roidz and is bad for you, brah)”.

Details are a must for helpful advice.

[quote]jdinatale wrote:

[quote]kakno wrote:

Yet you weren’t able to do a little research to determine that the amount of protein you’re consuming is appropriate for a weight-training male who wants to build muscle.

Sad.

[quote]jdinatale wrote:

[quote]kakno wrote:

Aren’t you the guy who facebook stalked a girl from class… then stalked her at work when she stood you up? Then told everyone how awesome you are at Georgia Tech with a 4.0 and being in the boy scouts?

Your protein intake is good for your weight. The kidneys are over designed; people with kidney cancer lose up to 75% of their kidney function without noticing a problem.

Wow this dudes defensive.

Do some research and you’d find stuff like this :