Getting Tight Gear On

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
Hanley wrote:
crashcrew56 wrote:
I wouldn’t suggest wearing underarmor compression shorts or boxer briefs under your gear on a regular basis, maybe only when you are breaking it in. The compression shorts and boxer briefs don’t allow the briefs or suit to bite properly on your legs.

This.

I’m amazed how many people seem to think it’s a good idea!

I realized the suck when I was getting nothing out of my power pants. I took off te comp shorts and got about 40 pounds of carryover.[/quote]

I blame Mark Bell!! Everyone saw him do it and just blindly followed!

[quote]Hanley wrote:
brauny96 wrote:
Hanley wrote:
crashcrew56 wrote:
I wouldn’t suggest wearing underarmor compression shorts or boxer briefs under your gear on a regular basis, maybe only when you are breaking it in. The compression shorts and boxer briefs don’t allow the briefs or suit to bite properly on your legs.

This.

I realized the suck when I was getting nothing out of my power pants. I took off te comp shorts and got about 40 pounds of carryover.

I blame Mark Bell!! Everyone saw him do it and just blindly followed![/quote]

LOL.

I never thought about that, but I guess it makes sense.

I for one will probably still continue wearing my UA shorts in my single ply suit as my suit cuts (as in broken skin) into my leg fairly deep, and I just see that being a recipe for an infection.

Shit, I’ve already got a little scar from bite marks on my thigh. hah

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Hanley wrote:
brauny96 wrote:
Hanley wrote:
crashcrew56 wrote:

This.

I realized the suck when I was getting nothing out of my power pants. I took off te comp shorts and got about 40 pounds of carryover.

LOL.

I for one will probably still continue wearing my UA shorts in my single ply suit as my suit cuts (as in broken skin) into my leg fairly deep, and I just see that being a recipe for an infection.

Shit, I’ve already got a little scar from bite marks on my thigh. hah[/quote]

Pussy.

haha to pushmepullme. what do you guys normally wear under your briefs? i figured the good old fashioned fruit o the looms would be fine. correct me if im wrong.

Good old fashion fruit of the loom briefs would be fine

The briefs will still bite a little if the are worn over UA, but if you really want to get everything out of them, then they should be up against skin

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Hanley wrote:
brauny96 wrote:
Hanley wrote:
crashcrew56 wrote:

This.

LOL.

Pussy.[/quote]

Hahahahahaaha

I wear the same single ply suit I fit into when I competed at 165. I now weigh ~210. That shit is TIGHT. haha

Plus, without those UA briefs, it takes me at least 20 minutes of sweating, huffing, puffing, punching babies in the face to get those on. If I had to do that twice a week I’d lose too much weight.

Fuck, I can come up with an excuse for everything.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
LOL.

Pussy.

Hahahahahaaha

I wear the same single ply suit I fit into when I competed at 165. I now weigh ~210. That shit is TIGHT. haha

Plus, without those UA briefs, it takes me at least 20 minutes of sweating, huffing, puffing, punching babies in the face to get those on. If I had to do that twice a week I’d lose too much weight.

Fuck, I can come up with an excuse for everything. [/quote]

Funny shit. My wife has always said that if I ever show up in the morgue and my face is obliterated she will be able to identify me based on the marks on shins and knees from deadlifting for 20 years, and the basically permanent rings around my legs from the cuffs of squat suits and DL suits.

Got me thinking about a guy doing an autopsy. I would wager a fair amount those guys are familiar with the marks gear leaves.

Not that it probably comes up that much, but when it does it would be one of those things they would likely investigate and not forget.